Windows 10: Your next operating system: Your datacenter

Discus and support Your next operating system: Your datacenter in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It's time to start thinking about a new operating system layer: your entire datacenter, from networking to compute to storage, it's all one big... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Your next operating system: Your datacenter

Read more: Your next operating system: Your datacenter | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Mar 19, 2015

2. Remove Spyhunter: Your operating system not supported by Microsoft

@
    ButchErny

Revo Uninstaller does/did work for lots of other users.

Did you review the other possibilities in the article I linked?

Did you read the reply and followed the advice of quietman7 in another

thread
    :

If SpyHunter can't be uninstalled from Programs and Features in Control Panel...download and run
    SpyHunterCleaner by M-K-D-B, a simple batch file (converted into a .exe) that should remove all traces of SpyHunter.

• Make sure you save SpyHunterCleaner to your Desktop or it will not work. <-
      Important!
    • Disable the real-time protection of your anti-viurs and ant-imalware software.
    • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
    • Double-click on SpyHunterCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    • A command line window will open. Press any key to start the removal process.
    • After the tool has finished, it will automatically reboot your computer in order to remove SpyHunter completely.

UNQUOTE

Jsssssssss, Mar 19, 2015
  3. Remove Spyhunter: Your operating system not supported by Microsoft

Try free
    Revo Uninstaller

and/or see this
    article
    about Spyhunter and its removal possibilities.

Jsssssssss, Mar 19, 2015
Thema:

Your next operating system: Your datacenter

1. Your next operating system: Your datacenter - Similar Threads - next operating system

2. Is your system really that stupid to update operating system in the middle of working????...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is your system really that stupid to update operating system in the middle of working????...: Is your system really that stupid to update operating system in the middle of working???? Next time I'm buying a mac!!! Unacceptable!!! You can't even handle a smooth system uodating. What are all your engineers are doing???? Mortgage driven development!!...
  3. how can your operating system be so terrible???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can your operating system be so terrible???: I spent $150 on windows 10 a couple years ago and was so angry. then last year I bought a gaming laptop to play games and use steam to download games to play. why can't I play games on my gaming laptop with out downloading 35 gigs of stuff without being Able to do anything...
  4. how can your operating system be so terrible???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can your operating system be so terrible???: I spent $150 on windows 10 a couple years ago and was so angry. then last year I bought a gaming laptop to play games and use steam to download games to play. why can't I play games on my gaming laptop with out downloading 35 gigs of stuff without being Able to do anything...
  5. how can your operating system be so terrible???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. This game is not available on your Operating System – VALORANT error

in Windows 10 News
    This game is not available on your Operating System – VALORANT error: [ATTACH]VALORANT users are complaining that the game is throwing a weird error message while installing the latest game patch. It is saying This game is not available on your operating system. In this article, we are going to fix the error with some simple solutions. Why am I...
  7. "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or...: I have an intel NUC that has Windows 10 Iot Enterprise. It is for a Microsoft Teams room conference system. I am getting an error trying to update saying that I need to Contact my system admin. Any help would be appreciated, we are a microsoft volume license customer but I...
  8. "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade to windows server or...: I have an intel NUC that has Windows 10 Iot Enterprise. It is for a Microsoft Teams room conference system. I am getting an error trying to update saying that I need to Contact my system admin. Any help would be appreciated, we are a microsoft volume license customer but I...
  9. Your operating system destroyed my gaming experience

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your operating system destroyed my gaming experience: Your operating system is a real garbage, a calamity. I'm sick of the problems it causes me. Before I had no problems with some games but since W10 arrived and its DirectX12 garbage nothing works properly in the games that require the CPU or the graphics card. They hang me...
  10. What Operating systems are on your virtual machines and why?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    What Operating systems are on your virtual machines and why?: OK thought I would see how many of us who use computers also dip into other Operating Systems to fool around with. Windows 311 just for giggles. [ATTACH] Windows 8.1.1 tweaked to look like 7 [ATTACH] 1598