Windows 10: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

Discus and support Your PC/Device needs to be repaired in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pc crashed last night. Could not even boot into safe mode or recovery. Only way to fix was to restore last image with Macrium Reflect. Anyone seen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chrismine, Jul 18, 2016.

1. chrismine Win User

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

Pc crashed last night. Could not even boot into safe mode or recovery. Only way to fix was to restore last image with Macrium Reflect.
    Anyone seen this before?
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired [​IMG]

:)

chrismine, Jul 18, 2016
  2. zhie Win User

Your PC needs to be repaired. A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed.

So, I reinstalled windows 10 on my Asus L402S, but after my second boot I face a blue screen saying that my PC needs to be repaired and that a required device isn't connected and so on.

I don't know what to do.

I would really appreciate any help.

3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 18, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Have you tested your SSD for errors? Your SSD manufacturer may provide some troubleshooting tools to test the drive.

philc43, Jul 18, 2016
  5. chrismine Win User
    Not yet, its fairly new. HD Sentinel shows no problems.
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired [​IMG]

chrismine, Jul 18, 2016
  6. snoopy51 Win User
    Experienced this error in one installation!
    First I restored to a prior image two/three days ago. One of system restore failed but on the second or third try on a different day, it worked like a charm.
    I cloned the hard drive to a brand new hard drive after extensive checkout!

Have no problem for six/seven months with the new hard drive. It is still running fine!

snoopy51, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Similar Threads - Device needs repaired

2. your pc/device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pc/device needs to be repaired: Hello, I am in great need of help, I’ve been experiencing troubles for a couple months with my gaming PC, with continuous freezes and the ethernet has trouble connecting to my internet, I have researched many ways to help that issue but I just let it play out, began getting...
  3. your pc/device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your pc/device needs to be repaired: Hello, I am in great need of help, I’ve been experiencing troubles for a couple months with my gaming PC, with continuous freezes and the ethernet has trouble connecting to my internet, I have researched many ways to help that issue but I just let it play out, began getting...
  4. your pc/device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: After getting Windows 10 installed onto a usb flash drive by a friend and plugging it into my HP laptop, I still get the error code instead of it booting to the Windows 10 installation screen. It tells me I’ll need to use recovery tools, although the recovery tool is already...
  6. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: After getting Windows 10 installed onto a usb flash drive by a friend and plugging it into my HP laptop, I still get the error code instead of it booting to the Windows 10 installation screen. It tells me I’ll need to use recovery tools, although the recovery tool is already...
  7. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired: Hello, I received an error code after running the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and was wondering what the issue could be. Feel free to ask an clarification questions. Thank you!RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedAn unexpected error has occurred.Error code:...
  8. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired?: I recently updated my laptop to the latest version of Windows 10, and now when I attempt to boot it I get taken to a blue screen that says the following:"RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedFile: \WINDOWS\system32\winload.exeError code: 0xc0000225You'll need to use...
  9. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired.: Hi My laptop started booting & running slow after an update. It crashed into a blue screen and returned with ”no boot device found”. So I took out the SSD and startup was normal and I decided to fresh install Windows on the HDD but while trying to boot from the usb i got:...
  10. Your Pc/Device needs to be repaired

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your Pc/Device needs to be repaired: Følgende kommer opp på skjermen: Recovery Your pc/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn`t be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors. File\Windows\system32\ntoskrn.exe Error code: Oxc0000221 You`ll need to use recovery tools. If you...