Windows 10: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting

Discus and support Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My wife's computer gets this on occasion. It goes to 100%, then reboots. Has occurred 3 times in last 2 weeks. What do I need to do to get you the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by msny, Oct 3, 2016.

1. msny Win User

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting

My wife's computer gets this on occasion. It goes to 100%, then reboots.
    Has occurred 3 times in last 2 weeks.

What do I need to do to get you the information for a fix?

:)

msny, Oct 3, 2016

2. your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info and then you can restart

How do you fix this error with a blue screen and Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting :( this symbol

your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info and then you can restart.

Please let us know how we can fix it.

Thank you.

AbdellazeezMohammed, Oct 3, 2016
  3. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you.

Hello,

This error commonly occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.
    When you experience this type of error, you won't be able to see things like the Start menu or the taskbar on the screen when your PC is turned on. Instead you might see a blue screen with a message that your PC ran into a problem and needs to
    restart. To troubleshoot this error, we recommend performing the steps in this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Oct 3, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

lx07, Oct 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting - Similar Threads - ran problem needs

2. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info,...: Can somene help me with this? Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. 0% completed. STOP CODE: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER....
  3. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info,...: Can somene help me with this? Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. 0% completed. STOP CODE: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER....
  4. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info": Hey guys, So I was working on my PC, but suddenly my system went to a blue screen written "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info"... It went on automatically to restart my PC, still after loading windows the same error came...
  6. Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info"

Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info": Hey guys, So I was working on my PC, but suddenly my system went to a blue screen written "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info"... It went on automatically to restart my PC, still after loading windows the same error came...
  7. Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. It says " Your device ran into a problem and needs restart. We're just collecting some...

It says " Your device ran into a problem and needs restart. We're just collecting some...: Hi everyoneI'm using windows 11 on Acer and my system says " Your device ran into a problem and needs restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.100% CompleteStop Code: NO_MORE_SYSTEM_PTESPlease help, Thanks....
  9. It says " Your device ran into a problem and needs restart. We're just collecting some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says " Your device ran into a problem and needs restart. We're just collecting some...: Hi everyoneI'm using windows 11 on Acer and my system says " Your device ran into a problem and needs restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.100% CompleteStop Code: NO_MORE_SYSTEM_PTESPlease help, Thanks....
  10. Blue screen error: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen error: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting...: Hi community members, Recently noticing that my Windows 10 laptop is running into the blue screen error. Windows is collecting the error details but never restarts. This is happening for the last few weeks, probably after the driver update. There is no exact pattern for the...