Windows 10: YouTube block all my videos - When I use Microsoft Photos Microsoft Corporation program.

Discus and support YouTube block all my videos - When I use Microsoft Photos Microsoft Corporation program. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I sometimes use. Microsoft Photos Microsoft Corporation. It's a program, you get when you own Windows. It got some simple music and effects.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ColdSnowLightEvilRabbit, Jul 24, 2018.

1. YouTube block all my videos - When I use Microsoft Photos Microsoft Corporation program.

Hello
    I sometimes use.
    Microsoft Photos
    Microsoft Corporation.
    It's a program, you get when you own Windows.
    It got some simple music and effects.
    Every time I use this programs, music, and even give credit to Micrsoft and link program and everything.
    YouTube Block it, and it's always the same names - AdRev for a 3rd Party & Adam (Label)

This is really annoying, and I'm not sure how to fix this issue.
    But YouTube blocks a lot of stuff with their new annoying filter.
    But this also makes Microsoft look bad, meaning people won't use Microsofts programs.
    It's like Google/YouTube do it because it's a Microsoft program & Music.
    Trying to steal everything they can, when Microsoft owns it.
    Anyway, what should I do?
    Stops using Microsoft photo? create all my own music and effects?
    Or is this just YouTube being a stupid blocking micrsofts music because they can?
    Anyway, thank you for any answer.

Best Regards - JW.

:)

ColdSnowLightEvilRabbit, Jul 24, 2018

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Microsoft Family blocking youtube and google

To help us pinpoint the root cause of the issue, we would like to know if you also experience the issue with other Google websites? (Gmail, Google Maps, etc.)

Kindly also try to use a new InPrivate window and try to visit YouTube and Google again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

We also suggest that you use the Feedback Hub to help us make Windows and Microsoft Family better. You can provide feedback about Microsoft Family by sharing your suggestions or problems.

You can access the Feedback Hub by clicking on Windows Feedback on the app list. You can also type
    Windows Feedback on Cortana.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Jul 24, 2018
  4. shevanel Win User

YouTube block all my videos - When I use Microsoft Photos Microsoft Corporation program.

YouTube Video Playback Problem

i suggest you get a program called SUPER it's free and encodes video to prepare for youtube uploads.

camstasia is good too.

shevanel, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

YouTube block all my videos - When I use Microsoft Photos Microsoft Corporation program.

1. YouTube block all my videos - When I use Microsoft Photos Microsoft Corporation program. - Similar Threads - YouTube block videos

2. saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo: I have tried to save a photo from a video. It will not save and it gives the message' something went wrong'. I have repaired and reset microsoft photo. I also uninstalled and reinstalled this app. What is the fix for this issue?...
  3. saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    saving a photo from a video using microsoft photo: I have tried to save a photo from a video. It will not save and it gives the message' something went wrong'. I have repaired and reset microsoft photo. I also uninstalled and reinstalled this app. What is the fix for this issue?...
  4. Microsoft Corporation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Corporation: Just my personal opinion and experience . . . Microsoft Products are inferior and have caused me grief multiple times with their unwanted updates and such. Constantly upgrading programs and forcing people to buy the latest and greatest. Well folks, many of us cannot continue...
  5. Software used by Microsoft in youtube videos

Software used by Microsoft in youtube videos: Which software does microsoft use to create fluent design and animation in youtube videos*original title: Software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-used-by-microsoft-in-youtube-videos/36d974ff-7138-4791-a298-30f83a766fee
  6. how to block Youtube on Microsoft family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to block Youtube on Microsoft family: my son is 14 year very savvy pc gamer... we have found that microsoft family is the best way to control the time he spends in front of hi computer. he has in own Msoft email, windows login for his computer. but when he is attending virtual class he has Msoft teams in one...
  7. Microsoft Family Blocks YouTube

Microsoft Family Blocks YouTube: My daughter can't access YouTube, it redirects her to a YouTube kids message. I've allowed content for 16 year old on her Microsoft Family settings, and have even tried allowing all content. She is using Windows 10S, so her only browser is Edge. Additionally, it only blocks...
  8. When I allow one youtube video in content restrictions, it then allows all youtube videos...

When I allow one youtube video in content restrictions, it then allows all youtube videos...: I am trying to allow my child to watch a youtube video that he needs to watch for his online school classes. I put only that one video into allowed online content but the problem is that after he watches the video, all of the suggested videos are then enabled even though...
  9. Video using Microsoft Photo app -

Video using Microsoft Photo app -: Hi - I just created a video using the photo app, and I applied the Adventure theme to it. The video is just under 1 minute, and I have various title cards in the video with text on those title cards, and for various duration. Upon playing the video within the app (to see...
  10. Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...

Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...: Can I legally use the microsoft 3D effects and microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-legally-use-the-microsoft-3d-effects-and/90e8b07a-b842-4ea0-be16-864eab9877a9