Windows 10: Youtube displays a white screen in IE8 Flash 19 Windows XP

Discus and support Youtube displays a white screen in IE8 Flash 19 Windows XP in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello! Sorry if this topic is related to Windows XP, rather than Windows 10, but I would like to hear experts' opinion as I cannot find any working... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by spapakons, Nov 27, 2015.

1. spapakons Win User

Youtube displays a white screen in IE8 Flash 19 Windows XP

Hello!

Sorry if this topic is related to Windows XP, rather than Windows 10, but I would like to hear experts' opinion as I cannot find any working solution at Google and YouTube contact is inexistent.

I noticed recently that when clicking on a video in YouTube, Internet Explorer 8 displays only a white window without any text or images whatsoever. The video might start and listen the sound in the white background but it may not. I already have all possible Windows XP Updates and latest version of Adobe Flash and Java. I tried to delete history as suggested, this didn't work. I also tried to uninstall Adobe Flash with their own uninstall utility and reinstall it, this didn't work either. I had no problem watching YouTube videos some days before, so I suspect they changed something on their site and made IE8 totally incompatible. I have no problem watching videos in Firefox, but I want to know what happened in IE8 and if there is any workaround, other than using a different browser. Also Firefox and Google Chrome are not recommended for old computers with low RAM as they consume almost 2-3 times the memory that IE8 uses for the same sites! I would rather avoid other browsers.

Thank you for your help in advance, and excuse me for posting a Windows XP question on a Windows 10 forum.

:)

spapakons, Nov 27, 2015
  2. mamunqu Win User

Nokia N72 Display Problem

My Nokia N72 works normally and then suddenly starts displaying a white screen. And then after some time the display goes back to normal.

Should i flash the phone or get the display screen changed?

mamunqu, Nov 27, 2015
  3. Nokia N72 Display Problem

My Nokia N72 works normally and then suddenly starts displaying a white screen. And then after some time the display goes back to normal.

Should i flash the phone or get the display screen changed?

xckystudakix, Nov 27, 2015
Thema:

Youtube displays a white screen in IE8 Flash 19 Windows XP

1. Youtube displays a white screen in IE8 Flash 19 Windows XP - Similar Threads - Youtube displays white

2. Windows 10 White Flashes on YouTube Screen Once In A While

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 White Flashes on YouTube Screen Once In A While: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. Lately, I noticed there are white flashes on the screen when I was at the Youtube website, either when trying to select a video to watch with the mouse arrow or at the beginning when I started watching a YouTube video. This was very...
  3. Windows 10 White Flashes on YouTube Screen Once In A While

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 White Flashes on YouTube Screen Once In A While: Hi, I have a computer with Windows 10. Lately, I noticed there are white flashes on the screen when I was at the Youtube website, either when trying to select a video to watch with the mouse arrow or at the beginning when I started watching a YouTube video. This was very...
  4. Windows 10 White Flashes on YouTube Screen Once In A While

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows XP Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows XP Display: Recently I Found My Parents Old Dell Dimension because i want to play some old pc games, but when i connect the computer to my Widescreen monitor, the computer is default to 640x480 in 4 Bit Color ModeThe Computer is a Dell Dimension 4100 That My Parents Upgraded to Windows...
  6. flash white screen on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flash white screen on windows 10: I have updated windows recently and something happened to my network its only working on static ip given by me so i decided to do so. after i started deleting my VMware and vbox network driver then i decided to reset my laptop after completed everything works fine and then...
  7. LogonUI.exe to Black & White flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LogonUI.exe to Black & White flashing Screen: Hi, I am trying to fix a problem for a neighbour. Not sure if it has any relevance, but he has a sight issue, so says he tends to magnify a lot Older Sony Vaio PCG-P1211M if that helps any. Originally it shipped with Windows 7, but he upped to Windows 10 last year. He...
  8. Black screen with white flashing squares

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with white flashing squares: My computer keeps crashing-it shows a black screen with white flashing squares then restarts. This started today and happened six times already. I hard reset my computer but it still crashes. I have no idea what’s going on and I can’t afford to have someone look at it. It is...
  9. Reverting to IE8

in Browsers and Email
    Reverting to IE8: I understand the admonitions, but I have a special need to revert the IE11 that comes with Windows10 back to IE8. We used to be able to do this fairly easily up through Windows 7 using a process of opening Windows Update, listing all updates, and removing those updates that...
  10. Flashing white screen on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Flashing white screen on boot: This has happened to me a few times now but luckily I run Rollback Rx and can roll back to the last good snapshot. I usually get the white flashing screen on boot when I try to install new security software, the latest culprits being Bitdefender and Avira free antivirus,...