Windows 10: Youtube having problems.

Discus and support Youtube having problems. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I watch youtube a lot. however, after I installed the latest update, youtube videos have been having frames glitch into each other. This has never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aidan4324, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Aidan4324 Win User

Youtube having problems.

I watch youtube a lot. however, after I installed the latest update, youtube videos have been having frames glitch into each other. This has never happened before. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Aidan4324, Jul 14, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 14, 2018
  3. shevanel Win User
    YouTube Video Playback Problem

i suggest you get a program called SUPER it's free and encodes video to prepare for youtube uploads.

camstasia is good too.

shevanel, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Youtube having problems.

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Youtube having problems.

1. Youtube having problems. - Similar Threads - Youtube having problems

2. Youtube problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube problem: I'm not sure if it's a windows problem, but hopefully it can be fixed. Recently I went to Youtube to watch something, and it said I was offline. I reloaded the page and it was fine, but every time I make a change to the page, it says I'm offline again. It can always be fixed...
  3. Youtube problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube problem: I'm not sure if it's a windows problem, but hopefully it can be fixed. Recently I went to Youtube to watch something, and it said I was offline. I reloaded the page and it was fine, but every time I make a change to the page, it says I'm offline again. It can always be fixed...
  4. YouTube problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    YouTube problem: YouTube problem, I have problems with the youtuber application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-problem/d71891f1-c7bd-4da9-87a3-75c9c55e4bc9
  5. Problem with YouTube

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with YouTube: I have Windows 10, Version 1909 Build 18363.657 Chrome Version 80.0.3987.106 Problem started a month ago. I click on a YouTube video. Sometimes it plays. Other times I get a black screen with a message at the top that says...An Error Occurred...Try again Later.. The screen...
  6. Problem with YouTube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with YouTube: I have Windows 10, Version 1909 Build 18363.657 Chrome Version 80.0.3987.106 Problem started a month ago. I click on a YouTube video. Sometimes it plays. Other times I get a black screen with a message at the top that says...An Error Occurred...Try again Later.. The screen...
  7. Problem with Edge and YouTube

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Edge and YouTube: I've noticed a problem with YouTube in msEdge browser. When I load YouTube, the panel on the left which has the home button, subscriptions, library etc. doesn't have a vertical scroll bar. And sometimes the panel has a dotted line around it like with focus. It just started...
  8. Problem with Youtube UI

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Youtube UI: Correct forums ? my Youtube UI are different from normal look but it happened only when i login to my Youtube Account you can see in red square with login and without login 117957
  9. Problem with Youtube UI

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Youtube UI: Correct forums ? my Youtube UI are different from normal loook but it happened only when i login to my Youtube Account you can see in red square with login and without login 117957
  10. Youtube playback problems

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube playback problems: My wife just bought a Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad..and she is unable to play YouTube videos. Any ideas? 24677