Youtube Homepage not loading right

Discus and support Youtube Homepage not loading right in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Equation, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Equation Win User

Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine.

Screenshot:
    Youtube Homepage not loading right [​IMG]

How to fix this?

I cleared cache and still doesn't load.

:)

Equation, Jul 27, 2018
  2. ThomasMayk Win User

How to edit youtube homepage

Original Title: youtube library

I would like to delete library content from my youtube homepage. How?

ThomasMayk, Jul 27, 2018
  3. hurricane51 Win User
    Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 27, 2018
  4. kyle2020 Win User

The TPU is My Homepage Club

yeah, its my homepage too haha - drop us on the list when you get a minute spare eh? *Smile Youtube Homepage not loading right :)

kyle2020, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Youtube Homepage not loading right - Similar Threads - Youtube Homepage loading

2. Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...
  3. Google Chrome Canary gets lazy-loading feature to speed up page loading

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Canary gets lazy-loading feature to speed up page loading: Most of the websites are full of images and scripts which can be a huge bottleneck for performance. Google is aware of the performance issues and the company is working on a new feature called image lazy-loading to speed up the webpages page loading. The latest Canary build...
  4. Right click doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click doesn't work: I have a Microsoft HP Envy and the right click on the touchpad stopped working all of a sudden. Maybe the updates had something to do with it? I don't know how to fix it. The left click works fine....
  5. Slow website loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow website loading: Hello, Two days ago I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a new HDD and everything worked great up until today 13 aug, when I started up the PC and was greeted with an updated.After updating I noticed that all websites load either incredibly slow or not at all. I...
  6. Continuous Windows Updates Crashed Entire Computer - Unable to Load Anything, Fix, Restore,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous Windows Updates Crashed Entire Computer - Unable to Load Anything, Fix, Restore,...: My Windows 10 computer is acting up a lot. Ever since there were unauthorized changes made to my computer, my computer has been unable to cooperate with me. I tried every option, trying to fix it by uninstalling programs that are acting up (like my Google Chrome browser and...
  7. how do i load acceleration from the disk to the computer/i trued and it does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i load acceleration from the disk to the computer/i trued and it does not work: I tried to load Microsoft flight simulator from the official dusk/ It is working nice but refuses to work. any suggestions....
  8. Media Player and YouTube NO LONGER WORKING!

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Player and YouTube NO LONGER WORKING!: Hey guys, I suddenly find myself having the most bizarre issue I've ever had, and I think it started right after I had a serious crash using the VLC Media Player, which I then uninstalled. I can't be sure that it is related to this though but whats happening is that I can't...
  9. Right click on explorer doesn't allow to traverse subdirectories

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click on explorer doesn't allow to traverse subdirectories: Hello, I have a very specific question about the Windows 10. This started from recently, like in the last couple of months. Thus, I presume it might be an update that triggered this behavior and should be corrected. Namely, when one right-clicks on the explorer, pinned at...
  10. How to install Youtube tile on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Youtube tile on Windows 10?: windows 10 pro Version 1803. How do I install a Tile for YouTube on the windows 10 start screen. Such that when I press the Windows logo Key on my Microsoft Surface pro 4 and the various other tiles pop up and are displayed....