Windows 10: Youtube Homepage not loading right

Discus and support Youtube Homepage not loading right in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Equation, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Equation Win User

Youtube Homepage not loading right

Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine.

Screenshot:
    Youtube Homepage not loading right [​IMG]

How to fix this?

I cleared cache and still doesn't load.

:)

Equation, Jul 27, 2018

2. How to edit youtube homepage

Original Title: youtube library

I would like to delete library content from my youtube homepage. How?

ThomasMayk, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 27, 2018
  4. kyle2020 Win User

The TPU is My Homepage Club

yeah, its my homepage too haha - drop us on the list when you get a minute spare eh? *Smile Youtube Homepage not loading right :)

kyle2020, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Youtube Homepage not loading right - Similar Threads - Youtube Homepage loading

2. Homepage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Homepage: Why is it my homepage opens bottom right desktop so small? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/homepage/fbdbc988-741e-4d47-8ea8-2a0000f5444e
  3. homepage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    homepage: HiWhy does my home page open so small all the time?THANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/homepage/2ba313d6-fc04-4bbb-9cb3-32fa45a2e720
  4. Google Chrome not loading youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome not loading youtube: Chrome not loading youtube.com unless I go incognito or without login to google account. Tried removing extensions, clearing cache and browse history. complete uninstall using revo uninstaller I have 0 extensions I'm on google chrome version 92.0.4515.131 Windows 10 pro x64...
  5. My google homepage will shift to the right....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My google homepage will shift to the right....: Why does the google homepage shift to the right after I done the suggested fix by holding the Alt and space bar down at the same time and then using the arrow keys to adjust the screen it holds for awhile and then it will shift back again...I didn't have any problems with...
  6. Youtube page loading strangely.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Youtube page loading strangely.: I just got my laptop reset and tried to log into youtube when I noticed it looked a bit off. [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-page-loading-strangely/1fb95334-e0a7-4437-bf0f-e5ebd0cdd8d5
  7. down load youtube to cd

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    down load youtube to cd: First attempt to download music to a cd. where do I start? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/down-load-youtube-to-cd/51a88495-2be2-468c-b4f9-c7600e5450b8"
  8. Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading: Hello, I've been struggling with a problem for a few days now. The only web pages i can open are google and youtube. Others are loading really slow. I managed to do a speedtest on one page but this gave me a download speed of 0.08mb/s meanwhile windows says i have a...
  9. Google introduces new look for YouTube homepage on desktop and tablets

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces new look for YouTube homepage on desktop and tablets: Starting today, we’re bringing you the new YouTube homepage — a design that brings more features to the viewing experience on Home to help you find the next great video to watch. The updated design will begin rolling out today across desktops and YouTube apps on Android and...
  10. Youtube Homepage not loading right

in Windows 10 Support
    Youtube Homepage not loading right: Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine. Screenshot: [img] How to fix this? I cleared cache and still doesn't load. 114920

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youtube homepage not loading

2. the youtube home page is not loading

3. windows 10 youtube results not loading

4. youtube homepage is not loading for me,
  5. youtube homepage not loadiung,
  6. youtube not loading in edge,
  7. youtube home page not loading profile info in edge,
  8. youtube home page not loading