Windows 10: Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox

Discus and support Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Please see these printscreens of the same youtube vid, both on same quality, one on chrome one on firefox. Pixelation is clearly visible in the chrome... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mcplums, Sep 30, 2015.

1. mcplums Win User

Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox

Please see these printscreens of the same youtube vid, both on same quality, one on chrome one on firefox. Pixelation is clearly visible in the chrome pic on at the top. In particular look at the neckline of the guy second from the right. What's going on?

Thanks guys!

Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox [​IMG]

Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox [​IMG]

:)

mcplums, Sep 30, 2015
  2. Maethlin Win User

Windows 10 PC with Family Safety Enabled Won't Block Youtube

I have already tried removing then re-adding youtube.

It is blocked by the Edge browser. It is NOT blocked by Firefox or Chrome.

On my Windows 8 and Windows 7 computers, Family Safety DOES block Firefox and Chrome.

This still remains a problem.

Maethlin, Sep 30, 2015
  3. Win 10 64 bit. Get no sound using firefox browser

I try to listen to youtube music using the Firefox browser but get no sound. I do get sound on YouTube when I use Internet Explorer 11 or Chrome but want to continue to use Firefox.

Does anyone know how to fix?

MelindaLehrer, Sep 30, 2015
Thema:

Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox

1. Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox - Similar Threads - Youtube pixelated chrome

2. Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox: Hello,I've met problems while trying to sort subscriptions on youtube page.It's quite easily to sort on Android, but it seems that on Windows 10 the sort option doesn't exist.I tried in Chrome and Firefox and couldn't find sorting option.Any suggestions ?Thanks....
  3. Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox: Hello,I've met problems while trying to sort subscriptions on youtube page.It's quite easily to sort on Android, but it seems that on Windows 10 the sort option doesn't exist.I tried in Chrome and Firefox and couldn't find sorting option.Any suggestions ?Thanks....
  4. Can't sort subscriptions in youtube Win10, Chrome, Firefox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Youtube VP9 and FIrefox

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube VP9 and FIrefox: A new issue that I did not have before is regarding the vp9 decoder google is using for Youtube. I do not have a new rig but rather an old one. This decoder is now killing my machine when I watch Youtube video. Heavy use of CPU. I do not have the possibility of hw-accl with...
  6. Youtube VP9 and FIrefox

in Windows 10 Support
    Youtube VP9 and FIrefox: A new issue that I did not have before is regarding the vp9 decoder google is using for Youtube. I do not have a new rig but rather an old one. This decoder is now killing my machine when I watch Youtube video. Heavy use of CPU. I do not have the possibility of hw-accl with...
  7. Downloading chrome or firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading chrome or firefox: My new laptops won't download chrome or firefox. I think Microsoft is doing this on purpose because I see threads going back at least 2 years with same problem and it hasn't been addressed. I now can't even get the "offline" programs. Any help with this? Should I just...
  8. Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Youtube on Chrome: Whenever I fullscreen a video youtube, the scrolling bar and title of the video fades halfway (so that I can still see it on the screen) as opposed to disappearing after a few seconds. Any tips?...
  9. YouTube video preview in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube video preview in Firefox: Hi, is there a Firefox plugin, or a configuration change, to preview YouTube videos while using Bing Search Engine (and hopefully Google Search Engine as well) just like in Internet Explorer? [img] 105287
  10. Youtube locking computer, both in Chrome and FireFox.

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube locking computer, both in Chrome and FireFox.: This is a minor annoyance as I don't often play YouTube on my PC, I use my Apple TV. I would like to understand what is happening. This happens in both Chrome and Firefox, both have the latest updates. After a time the computer will just freeze no BSOD it just locks and I...