Windows 10: Youtube playback problems

Discus and support Youtube playback problems in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My wife just bought a Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad..and she is unable to play YouTube videos. Any ideas? 24677 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by eknirb, Sep 30, 2015.

1. eknirb Win User

Youtube playback problems

My wife just bought a Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad..and she is unable to play YouTube videos. Any ideas?

:)

eknirb, Sep 30, 2015
  2. MB5656 Win User

youtube playback problems

So these forums are for the groove music app, now YouTube videos depend on what type of browser you are using, internet speed, internet bandwidth, and old your computer is. For youtube videos I have better luck with Microsoft edge on buffering on my slow
    internet compared to Firefox or Chrome. Homegroup has nothing to do really with buffering.

MB5656, Sep 30, 2015
  3. youtube playback problems

Clear all browser history and try again.

Stranger_Hanyo, Sep 30, 2015
  4. Youtube playback problems

Which kind of Driver you used? The generic from Microsoft or the origin from Lenovo?

Cluster Head, Sep 30, 2015
  5. eknirb Win User
    unknown she would have to look- curiously, we unchecked 'use hardware acceleration' for both FF and Chrome, and playback now seems fine. ?

eknirb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Youtube playback problems

1. Youtube playback problems - Similar Threads - Youtube playback problems

2. High Contrast Video PlayBack In games and on Youtube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Contrast Video PlayBack In games and on Youtube: Hello,So, i suddenly noticed i was using full brightness on my laptop even then i was not able to see the video properly. I immediately played the same stuff on iPad to compare side by side. i was shocked. i thought something was wrong with my display. anyhow when i played...
  3. Youtube Playback Issue on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube Playback Issue on Windows 11: I have problem regarding youtube video playback. Whenever I click on a youtube video then all the comments loads but the video doesn't start playing it continuously buffers. There is no issue with my network. I am currently on windows 11 21H2. Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce...
  4. Youtube Playback Issue on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube Playback Issue on Windows 11: I have problem regarding youtube video playback. Whenever I click on a youtube video then all the comments loads but the video doesn't start playing it continuously buffers. There is no issue with my network. I am currently on windows 11 21H2. Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce...
  5. Will file size affect video playback in youtube?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will file size affect video playback in youtube?: I encoded my video to upload to youtube.But it seems to reduce my video quality too.I need to know is there a benefit of uploading smaller file sized videos to youtube?Will it help to load the video faster?1080p - 1.27GB not encoded1080p -685MB encoded using Handbreak * I can...
  6. YouTube playback resolution limit - Workaround

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube playback resolution limit - Workaround: For some time now due to the high bandwidth that is being used, [due to the numbers of homeworkers, because of Covid lockdowns], Youtube has set it's page to default to a low resolution to control bandwidth. This resets the resolution used by the AUTO setting and started out...
  7. Youtube playback freezes windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Youtube playback freezes windows 10: Hi, this is really random, Youtube videos stop playing buffers for a bit and freezes the entire PC happening on both chrome and firefox No problem playing graphic-intensive games like Read dead redemption 2, Forza horizon 4, etc No problem with Photoshop, Illustrator,...
  8. Crackling/Stuttering playback (Youtube, VLC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling/Stuttering playback (Youtube, VLC): Hi all, I have this ongoing issue, where I play a video on youtube or VLC, and if I'm simultaneously loading some ad-heavy website, the audio/playback stutters and crackles. Once the site loads, or I cancel the load, it gets better. I can fix it by going to device manager,...
  9. Playback problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playback problem: My question is why, for the love of God, do Windows updates always screw up everything. I recently allowed Windows updates, & a day later neither my video nor my audio worked. I finally got audio, but it's not as loud as it was previously. I still get a playback error -...
  10. Why is there audio on Youtube upload but not on PC playback?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is there audio on Youtube upload but not on PC playback?: I rendered an mp4 video from Adobe Premiere, then uploaded that to Youtube. When I play the video on Youtube the sound is the way it should be. However, the same file played from my PC in various players has no audio. Other mp4 files have sound when played from my PC. I have...