Windows 10: Youtube playback problems

Discus and support Youtube playback problems in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My wife just bought a Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad..and she is unable to play YouTube videos. Any ideas? 24677 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by eknirb, Sep 30, 2015.

1. eknirb Win User

Youtube playback problems

My wife just bought a Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad..and she is unable to play YouTube videos. Any ideas?

:)

eknirb, Sep 30, 2015
  2. MB5656 Win User

youtube playback problems

So these forums are for the groove music app, now YouTube videos depend on what type of browser you are using, internet speed, internet bandwidth, and old your computer is. For youtube videos I have better luck with Microsoft edge on buffering on my slow
    internet compared to Firefox or Chrome. Homegroup has nothing to do really with buffering.

MB5656, Sep 30, 2015
  3. youtube playback problems

Clear all browser history and try again.

Stranger_Hanyo, Sep 30, 2015
  4. Youtube playback problems

Which kind of Driver you used? The generic from Microsoft or the origin from Lenovo?

Cluster Head, Sep 30, 2015
  5. eknirb Win User
    unknown she would have to look- curiously, we unchecked 'use hardware acceleration' for both FF and Chrome, and playback now seems fine. ?

eknirb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Youtube playback problems

1. Youtube playback problems - Similar Threads - Youtube playback problems

2. Why is there audio on Youtube upload but not on PC playback?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is there audio on Youtube upload but not on PC playback?: I rendered an mp4 video from Adobe Premiere, then uploaded that to Youtube. When I play the video on Youtube the sound is the way it should be. However, the same file played from my PC in various players has no audio. Other mp4 files have sound when played from my PC. I have...
  3. Olympus DSS, problem with playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Olympus DSS, problem with playback: I use my Olympus DSS to record sound but I am unable to hear anything while plying the recording back. It refers to any format, computer speaker, external speaker and headphones. I checked the software on another computer and it works. So, the issue might be with my computer...
  4. Problem with Edge and YouTube

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Edge and YouTube: I've noticed a problem with YouTube in msEdge browser. When I load YouTube, the panel on the left which has the home button, subscriptions, library etc. doesn't have a vertical scroll bar. And sometimes the panel has a dotted line around it like with focus. It just started...
  5. Problem with Youtube UI

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Youtube UI: Correct forums ? my Youtube UI are different from normal look but it happened only when i login to my Youtube Account you can see in red square with login and without login 117957
  6. Problem with Youtube UI

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Youtube UI: Correct forums ? my Youtube UI are different from normal loook but it happened only when i login to my Youtube Account you can see in red square with login and without login 117957
  7. Youtube having problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube having problems.: I watch youtube a lot. however, after I installed the latest update, youtube videos have been having frames glitch into each other. This has never happened before. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. sudden problem with video playback

in Browsers and Email
    sudden problem with video playback: I've had my share of problems with Windows 10 and video playback most of which I've resolved on my own. This is a new problem on a website, TMZ, that I watch every day. The error message says "click to enable adobe flash player" and of course when I click on it, nothing...
  9. Video Playback Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Video Playback Problem: I'm getting an error message quite frequently when I try to play a video on almost any website, such as YouTube The message reads: An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID:_VBAMBUYe5vqHN9kc6C). My Internet connection seems OK. I tried Googling the ID but...
  10. problem with Youtube lag.

in Browsers and Email
    problem with Youtube lag.: hello I have a problem with windows 10 pro. I use Chrome Version 54.0.2840.87 m (64-bit) I have the latest version of windows pro 10 version 1607 OS bulid 14393.351 the problem started around a week ago. When I watch a video the sync isn't good 100%. the sound...