Windows 10: YouTube Slow?

Discus and support YouTube Slow? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Unsure what is happening here, for a few days now, when I load a youtube video, all I get is a black screen, and I do not see the video until I 'nudge'... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Feb 2, 2016.

1. elbmek Win User

YouTube Slow?

Unsure what is happening here, for a few days now, when I load a youtube video, all I get is a black screen, and I do not see the video until I 'nudge' a few keys and throw mouse at screen (not really!)

Whilst this is happening I went up to 200mb last night from 150, so its not my broadband.

The image shows screen after approx 20 secs; the buffering circle only appears after I hit spacebar or enter. Thats does not mean I get the video though, it can appear now, or in another 30 sec or more

:)

elbmek, Feb 2, 2016

2. Watching Youtube

Hi,

I got a nokia 5800 music edition phone. it has got a problem while watching youtube. the youtube video and sound get hang wen it start to play. but the timer is keep running. can anyone solve this problem please...am totally fed up with this....!!!

Youtube---01, Feb 2, 2016
  3. upgrade iball i701 to windows 10 ver 1511

YEH , WHICH TO INSTALL 32-BIT OR 64-BIT?

PLZ HELP!!!!ME OUT

DR.ON'S YOUTUBE, Feb 2, 2016
  4. YouTube Slow?

I don't know much about this type of issue, but trying a different browser would probably yield more information.

gregyurkon, Feb 2, 2016
  5. elbmek Win User
    Well well. Yesterday got new video card (see spec) and now YouTube perfect. For some reason Nvidia card was not opening youtube but was only a recent thing. Now, with a sapphire, alles klar baby!!

elbmek, Feb 4, 2016
  6. Sehr gut. (Very good, in the interest of rule #12.)

gregyurkon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

YouTube Slow?

1. YouTube Slow? - Similar Threads - YouTube Slow

2. my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in...: my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in smart tv. also i did changed in settings devmgmt.msc > network adapters power manager i turned off this . also i found something strange its my antivirus is quickheal while its being...
  3. YouTube, Amazon, and other Websites Slow in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube, Amazon, and other Websites Slow in Windows 11: I have a HP laptop with Intel Core i3 8th Generation. I updated to Windows 11 and noticed YouTube and other sites not loading fast. Then my family upgraded their wifi service to 4G and now YouTube, et al, is painfully slow. My windows is up to date. My drivers are up to date....
  4. YouTube, Amazon, and other Websites Slow in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube, Amazon, and other Websites Slow in Windows 11: I have a HP laptop with Intel Core i3 8th Generation. I updated to Windows 11 and noticed YouTube and other sites not loading fast. Then my family upgraded their wifi service to 4G and now YouTube, et al, is painfully slow. My windows is up to date. My drivers are up to date....
  5. KB5001567 let my notebook's wi-fi speed slow down when watch on-line video..youtube...etc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5001567 let my notebook's wi-fi speed slow down when watch on-line video..youtube...etc: 2021-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001567 let me video,youtube...etc lag at on-line , and i uninstall this KB5001567 become normal, no lag again... i dont know why ..........
  6. YouTube slow

YouTube slow: Hello, I have two Windows 10(20H2) 64-bit PCs connected to my LAN via Cat 6 Ethernet. Over the past month I have noticed that certain random YouTube videos are slow and constantly buffer on either PC during 5-12 at night. Running the videos at the lowest quality doesnt help...
  7. Youtube Slow

Youtube Slow: Hello, So as it says on the tin, I am finding searching for content on youtube to ber very slow. Everytime I type something in the search bar, it takes an age for the full text to appear and the search to execute. Is this to do with my internet speed and is there anything...
  8. Youtube slow connection speed IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube slow connection speed IE11: Hello I've been noticing a slower than normal connection/download speeds for youtube videos. All other file and video streaming sites and file downloads use my full bandwidth speed while youtube sometimes streams at half or less my full bandwidth speed. I use youtube's...
  9. Slow Youtube search

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Youtube search: Hi Folks, When in the YouTube page and searching in the YouTube search box there is a real lag to the text typing. If I do the same in explorer it is fine. Any ideas? 100429
  10. HELP Windows 10 Slow Can't Even Watch Youtube

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HELP Windows 10 Slow Can't Even Watch Youtube: Hello I'm not sure if this is caused by an update or not but lately(And I mean just the past 2 or 3 days) my PC has been extremely slow. The disk usage in the task manager is almost always at 90-100% if I open more than one browser confirmed for chrome, firefox, and explorer....