Windows 10: Youtube video problems in chrome

Discus and support Youtube video problems in chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After i upgraded to windows 10 youtube videos sometimes do not load when the page loads. I usually have to refresh the page twice to get it to work.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Josephb93, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Josephb93 Win User

Youtube video problems in chrome

After i upgraded to windows 10 youtube videos sometimes do not load when the page loads. I usually have to refresh the page twice to get it to work.

:)

Josephb93, Aug 5, 2015

2. google chrome crashes in Windows 10

I'm having problems with chrome as well. crashes every time I share a video from YouTube for no reason.

Joshua Opray, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Ivan9114 Win User
    Problems with Windows 10

The methods (1 and 2) didn't work. I installed Google Chrome. After the installation of Google Chrome I had success with the Youtube videos. Today I watched a lot of youtube videos. My laptop is Lenovo G585.

Ivan9114, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Youtube video problems in chrome

1. Youtube video problems in chrome - Similar Threads - Youtube video problems

2. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome: I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and...
  3. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome: I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and...
  4. Disabling YouTube Video Pausing in Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling YouTube Video Pausing in Google Chrome?: YouTube Video Pauses in Google Chrome and I need it disabled. I installed an App from Google store and it doesn’t work although it does come with a warning saying “not tested” and may not work. From what I can tell because I’m a sleep it is that it pauses after 2 to 3 hours...
  5. Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.: Hello YouTube audio(only) started to stutter quite frequently maybe around the time when flash stopped being supported ? Idk what to do and how to fix it. I have tried to change the audio Hz in my settings and switching off the acceleration thing but nothing helps it....
  6. Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Youtube on Chrome: Whenever I fullscreen a video youtube, the scrolling bar and title of the video fades halfway (so that I can still see it on the screen) as opposed to disappearing after a few seconds. Any tips?...
  7. Chrome takes forever to load YouTube videos

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome takes forever to load YouTube videos: Recently, I'm having problems with Chrome taking a lot longer than usual to load YouTube videos. This has been a problem that's started while getting on the desktop for the evening and watching some videos. At first, I thought it was an extension I was running called...
  8. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  9. YouTube videos do not play in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube videos do not play in Chrome: Hello Everybody! Today I wanted to watch some YouTube videos but the videos never played. If I press the Play button it doesn't play but I can drag the slider around. It has been happening for a few days and it's getting really annoying! Sometimes videos will play and...
  10. videos, streaming videos, youtube problem

in Windows 10 Support
    videos, streaming videos, youtube problem: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1709 build 16299.19. Suddenly, after Fall creators update I can't view streaming video &/or Youtube in Chrome, Opera or Edge. Have updated all drivers. Have turned off hardware acceleration. Any ideas? 96495