Windows 10: Youtube videos not playing after being left idle

Discus and support Youtube videos not playing after being left idle in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm having a strange problem on my computer that I can't seem to fix. Youtube videos will not play after being left idle, on the videobar, it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel41550, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Youtube videos not playing after being left idle

So I'm having a strange problem on my computer that I can't seem to fix. Youtube videos will not play after being left idle, on the videobar, it will show that the video is loading, but it wont play even if it says it is. I can't reinstall windows because I am dualbooting linux and I don't have the Windows bootloader to go into Recovery options, and even if I could, I don't want to uninstall Linux because it's fun to have another OS to use. Does anybody have a fix for this problem?

EDIT: I can fix it after restarting, but I've been doing that solution for days and it is annoying. It also affects all browsers. For example. if it happens in Chrome, I cant watch videos in Firefox

:)

Daniel41550, Sep 30, 2015

2. youtube wont work in microsoft edge

Having the same issues. After update to Windows 10 YouTube will not play using Edge - an error occurred please try again later. Trying again later never helps. YouTube plays perfectly in Google Chrome. My video MP4 files captured with a camera now only
    play intermittently. Sound plays but there's no picture, just a black screen. Refresh helps very infrequently, and only for the video being viewed. Selecting another video file gets the sound and black screen again. Tried clearing cache and opening New in
    Private Window without success. Ugh. The fact that video DOES play once in a while and YouTube plays on Chrome suggests that the problem is not hardware related - it's the MS products...

Mike Killacky, Sep 30, 2015
  3. SmartPH Win User
    Youtube on Lumia 710 stops working after signing into youtube account.

Unable to play Youtube videos on Lumia 710 on wifi after signing into youtube account,

it does play videos without signing in strange.

SmartPH, Sep 30, 2015
Thema:

Youtube videos not playing after being left idle

1. Youtube videos not playing after being left idle - Similar Threads - Youtube videos playing

2. CMD Closing after being left idle for a few minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD Closing after being left idle for a few minutes.: I was using CMD and I left it alone for a few minutes. When I go to see the app, it is now gone. I have been trying to see what is going on for a few hours and I could not see anything that would help. I searched it up on Microsoft's official help section on their website and...
  3. CMD Closing after being left idle for a few minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD Closing after being left idle for a few minutes.: I was using CMD and I left it alone for a few minutes. When I go to see the app, it is now gone. I have been trying to see what is going on for a few hours and I could not see anything that would help. I searched it up on Microsoft's official help section on their website and...
  4. PC freezes after being left idle for a few hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes after being left idle for a few hours: Hi all, my computer has been 'freezing' after bring left idle ever since i updated to Windows Version 20H2. Actually it might not even be the update but I'm not quite sure what is the issue here also : Here's what happened: - Left computer on overnight, with google...
  5. PC freezes after being left idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes after being left idle: Hey there, I have been having problems with my pc freezing after like 5 minutes or so when being left idle. I observed that when this happens the internet connection drops and completely locks up. When hard resetting, I have to change the mac address of my internet in order...
  6. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  7. Won't play YouTube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't play YouTube video: we set up restrictions when purchased the laptop. how do we now release the restrictions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-play-youtube-video/141a4a2f-5518-4d70-aafb-c06e593bbaa7
  8. Youtube videos will not play the video part

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube videos will not play the video part: When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826
  9. Windows 10 black screening after being left idle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 black screening after being left idle: I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but whenever my PC is left idle for more than 8 or so hours, it will randomly black screen with no cursor. CTRL ALT DEL does nothing, CTRL Shift ESC does nothing and the only way to fix it is to hard reset my computer. It...
  10. Youtube videos not playing after being left idle

in Windows 10 Support
    Youtube videos not playing after being left idle: So I'm having a strange problem on my computer that I can't seem to fix. Youtube videos will not play after being left idle, on the videobar, it will show that the video is loading, but it wont play even if it says it is. I can't reinstall windows because I am dualbooting...