Windows 10: Youtube videos on any browsers are desyncing!! Please Help!!

Discus and support Youtube videos on any browsers are desyncing!! Please Help!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay so basically I've been having this problem for a while now where any video I watch on ANY internet browser will get out of sync with the audio( I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by galactic.egg, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Youtube videos on any browsers are desyncing!! Please Help!!

Okay so basically I've been having this problem for a while now where any video I watch on ANY internet browser will get out of sync with the audio( I think the video will get slower than the actual audio) and honestly its driving me nuts. I realized that it might be my computer and not the browsers( Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox) since I've tried deleting them but nothing worked. I've tried reinstalling windows and updating sound drivers and nothing has worked. Please help because it's been happening for a while and i just want to enjoy watching videos!! Also please respond if this is happening to you as well.

:)

galactic.egg, Jul 25, 2018

2. Edge browser no longer plays youtube videos

after I applied a windows update my edge browser no longer plays youtube videos; any ides / suggestions?

VinceMilum, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Asus M32 Series Desk top computer freezes while playing youtube videos.

Hello Lee,

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Do you face this issue only while playing YouTube videos?

• Which browser are you using to open YouTube?

• Are you facing the same issue in any other browsers?

If you are using Internet Explorer I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps you to resolve the issue.

• Open Internet Explorer and Go to
      Tools

• Select Internet option and clock on the
      advanced option.

• Check the box for Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.

• Click on Apply and Ok.

Hope this helps. Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Youtube videos on any browsers are desyncing!! Please Help!!

KB3149135 and KB3163018 causing Youtube (or other videos) unable to play at full screen mode.

To your questions:

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which browser are you using to browse YouTube videos (Edge, Internet Explorer, other
      • All: Chrome, Edge, IE.

• Did you check if similar issue persists on browsing YouTube videos on other browse
      • Yes, happens on all browsers.

• Does the issue occur on playing videos saved in the system drives?
      • No, only online videos on browsers.
    I tried your suggestion twice to uninstall the drivers and reinstalling it again, didnt work.

I also tried installing the update in clean boot, also didnt work.

I am sure it is not a browser issue. Here is my debug:

I went one step further.

Upon installing the 2 updates, I uninstalled security update KB3163018 only, and i was able to play full screen mode again. BUT, problem is Windows keeps forcing me to install KB3163018 every time!!! And when this KB3163018 is installed, my youtube can't
    play full screen mode again. And I have to go programs feature to uninstall this update everyday! Please help address this issue. Thanks!

Gim GuanTan, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Youtube videos on any browsers are desyncing!! Please Help!!

1. Youtube videos on any browsers are desyncing!! Please Help!! - Similar Threads - Youtube videos browsers

2. youtube videos donot play on any browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    youtube videos donot play on any browser?: youtube videos donot play on any browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos-donot-play-on-any-browser/94aa777e-4e13-491b-84df-54725e285ec7
  3. youtube videos donot play on any browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    youtube videos donot play on any browser?: youtube videos donot play on any browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos-donot-play-on-any-browser/94aa777e-4e13-491b-84df-54725e285ec7
  4. 100% cpu when viewing youtube videos or livestreams on ANY browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% cpu when viewing youtube videos or livestreams on ANY browser: PLEASE help mehp pavilion20-b303laamd e1-1500 apu with radeontm hd graphics 1.48 ghz4gb ramsystem 64 bits proccesor x64About a month ago, 03/04/2023, i did a windows upgrade of my old hp 20-b303la all in one pc wich had windows 8.1 to windows 10, but thats where my problems...
  5. 100% cpu when viewing youtube videos or livestreams on ANY browser

100% cpu when viewing youtube videos or livestreams on ANY browser: PLEASE help mehp pavilion20-b303laamd e1-1500 apu with radeontm hd graphics 1.48 ghz4gb ramsystem 64 bits proccesor x64About a month ago, 03/04/2023, i did a windows upgrade of my old hp 20-b303la all in one pc wich had windows 8.1 to windows 10, but thats where my problems...
  6. Suddenly, no video will play on Windows 10 PC, YouTube in any browser, downloaded videos I...

Suddenly, no video will play on Windows 10 PC, YouTube in any browser, downloaded videos I...: Up until yesterday, my PC was able to stream videos from YouTube and play downloaded .mp4 videos with the default Windows Movies & TV app. Yesterday, when turned on my PC I was not able to play any videos at all. There is no error message - the screen just displays a swirling...
  7. Help with youtube now playing videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with youtube now playing videos: So I cannot watch youtube on my PC running windows 10. When i open youtube any video that i try to watch just keeps buffering and doesnt want to play when it worked about 1 hour ago. I will try to update windows and update if that works. Youtube works fine on my macbook...
  8. Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site.: This is weird, and I have no fix for this, but for some reason whenever I fullscreen on Opera GX and it happens on any other browsers too, my question is, is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Many YouTube videos are not available on Windows 10 using any browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Many YouTube videos are not available on Windows 10 using any browser: Hello, after I create a Windows account I'm not more able to see many YouTube video on my PC with Windows 10. Tested with Edge, Chrome and Firefox...same problem. The same YouTube video is available on my iPhone with the same Google account with no restriction. On both...
  10. any browser will crash while play online video except YouTube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    any browser will crash while play online video except YouTube: HI, there I have a problem when play an online video.I usually use Firefox as my default browser. When I play a video on YouTube, it's normal and the Firefox tab is fine. But when I try play a video in other websites, it can't play and suddenly the Firefox tab will crash....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. videos sound and video desyncing

2. youtube videos desyncing