Windows 10: youtube videos won't load and stay at 0:00, till I refresh the page

Discus and support youtube videos won't load and stay at 0:00, till I refresh the page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since update to 61.01 sometimes video won't play untill I refresh the page. No problem in Edge which I never use. Am using ublock origin could that be... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mannyrd, Jul 23, 2018.

1. mannyrd Win User

youtube videos won't load and stay at 0:00, till I refresh the page

Since update to 61.01 sometimes video won't play untill I refresh the page.
    No problem in Edge which I never use.
    Am using ublock origin could that be the cause.

:)

mannyrd, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Josephb93 Win User

Youtube video problems in chrome

After i upgraded to windows 10 youtube videos sometimes do not load when the page loads. I usually have to refresh the page twice to get it to work.

Josephb93, Jul 23, 2018
  3. N97: Youtube won't work

Ok, I just test it again and its the same, the Youtube page loads, I get a black square with Youtube logo on the right bottom, under it the timer says 0:00/0:00 and the video wont start. If I use the "switch to standard video player" option I get "watch
    video" option witch opens up the real player that says "loading 0%" and eventual it says "can't connect". So where do you think its the problem or else can I try?

boulala---01, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Tudor132 Win User

Movies refresh and youtube videos intrerupt randomly.

Whenever i want to see a movie on a certain site or watch a video on youtube on my phone i got into problems. My phone is a Microsoft 650 lumia device.

Once i wanted to see a movie on my phone on a certain site, i saw a little from the movie and after without doing anything the page got refreshed.

I wanted to see a video on youtube and after 2-3 minutes the video stuck and that loading circle related to out of buffer started appearing on the screen and i needed to refresh the page.

My question is: How i can watch videos on youtube, or movies on certain sites smothly without intreruptions?

This happened on Microsoft Edge, do i need another browser?

Please answer me and help me...

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Tudor132, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

1. youtube videos won't load and stay at 0:00, till I refresh the page - Similar Threads - youtube videos won't

2. Fixing F: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing F: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00.: PlzFixing F: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00. ?my pc is stuck on this, when I updating my pc to window 10 , my pc shutdown by direct button by my younger brother then I on my pc it showing this on screen from 30 min what I need to do next please help me, plz...
  3. PC stays on loading page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stays on loading page: I signed in to my account however after welcoming me it will not boot into desktop. It will stay and dont do anything. I cant afford this since I just get this PC as a gift and I dont have money to repair it so I was hoping someone can help me at least booting the PC....
  4. PC stays on loading page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stays on loading page: I signed in to my account however after welcoming me it will not boot into desktop. It will stay and dont do anything. I cant afford this since I just get this PC as a gift and I dont have money to repair it so I was hoping someone can help me at least booting the PC....
  5. PC stays on loading page

6. Fixing D: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fixing D: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00..: Fixing D: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00.. this the stage lasts more than an hour, and carries there even 1 percent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-d-stage-3-100-0-of-0-total-99-eta-00000/9c35f5d6-c182-49f3-8817-be9543c71c19
  7. Fixing H: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00

Fixing H: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00: My pc Lenovo was very slow for week espicially today, I decided to restart it and then start fixing then it stuck at this stage: Fixing H: Stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00 It took 12 hours and I am still waiting. what is the best solition? Thanks...
  8. Won't play YouTube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't play YouTube video: we set up restrictions when purchased the laptop. how do we now release the restrictions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-play-youtube-video/141a4a2f-5518-4d70-aafb-c06e593bbaa7
  9. Youtube page loading strangely.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Youtube page loading strangely.: I just got my laptop reset and tried to log into youtube when I noticed it looked a bit off. [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-page-loading-strangely/1fb95334-e0a7-4437-bf0f-e5ebd0cdd8d5
  10. Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading: Hello, I've been struggling with a problem for a few days now. The only web pages i can open are google and youtube. Others are loading really slow. I managed to do a speedtest on one page but this gave me a download speed of 0.08mb/s meanwhile windows says i have a...