Windows 10: Youtube vids - country of origin

Discus and support Youtube vids - country of origin in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I'd like to see this youtube video which is 'blocked in your country'. The singer is popular in Germany so it seemed logical that a German proxy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dortmunder, May 11, 2017.

1. Youtube vids - country of origin

Hi. I'd like to see this youtube video which is 'blocked in your country'. The singer is popular in Germany so it seemed logical that a German proxy would work but it didn't. Is there a way of finding out which country or countries CAN see this video? Thank you.

:)

dortmunder, May 11, 2017
  2. slisko Win User

E72 country of origin

Thank you for your response.
    Another question? Is it true that the
    Nokia E series phones better
    than others and that they are designed more
    for business people?

slisko, May 11, 2017
  3. E72 country of origin

Hungary has been used for years its nothing new. most of my Nokia phones are made in China, NEVER had any issues with those but my n95 that was made in Finland was a disaster that had to go back to nokia care. and no e series are no different from all
    other phones produced it just depends on the market where they are destined to. I live in the US so Nokia phones for US mostly come from the factory in China. Again never had any issues with those, so NO it does not matter where the phones are made as long
    as they are made by Nokia.

radical24---01, May 11, 2017
  4. tonez Win User

Youtube vids - country of origin

tonez, May 14, 2017
  5. Excellent, thank you so much.

dortmunder, May 15, 2017
  6. Cliff S New Member
    <is this the one
    (from another uploader)
    [youtube]QXs6krFX3pY[/youtube]

Cliff S, May 15, 2017
  7. Your link was unplayable (to me) but I could tell from the picture that was showing before I clicked 'play' that it's a different performance. But thanks anyway!

dortmunder, May 15, 2017
  8. Cliff S New Member

I get the same problem here(with other vids of course) in Germany to, because of the GEMA mafia

Cliff S, May 16, 2017
  9. I take it you're able to beat them, though?

dortmunder, May 16, 2017
  10. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Youtube vids - country of origin - Similar Threads - Youtube vids country

2. Hi Team, I need the country of origin for the following software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Team, I need the country of origin for the following software: Hi Team, I am looking for the official country of origin for the following software..NetMS FirewallMS DefenderMSSQL 2016WIN SVR 2016WIN SVR 19WIN 10 LTSC 1809MS Edge...
  3. Hi Team, I need the country of origin for the following software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Team, I need the country of origin for the following software: Hi Team, I am looking for the official country of origin for the following software..NetMS FirewallMS DefenderMSSQL 2016WIN SVR 2016WIN SVR 19WIN 10 LTSC 1809MS Edge...
  4. Hi Team, I need the country of origin for the following software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Fel vid USB anslutning !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fel vid USB anslutning !: Detta felmeddelandet återkommer hela tiden. Jag kan inte förstå vad som ska åtgärdas för att lösa problemet. jag förstå inte vad som menas med den enhet som senast anslöts till datorn. Jag har en usb-enhet ansluten hela tiden. Det är till den trådlösa musen. Vad ska jag göra?...
  6. Is there a keyboard shortcut to pause a YouTube vid when your not on that tab

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a keyboard shortcut to pause a YouTube vid when your not on that tab: I've tried Ctrl+Alt+Down and Ctrl+Alt+Up but that didn't work. I like listening to music during school off of YT because I can find literally every song I like on it and I have a playlist of 630 songs. I have to pause whenever my teacher is talking due to how my ears focus of...
  7. where to submit request for product key information especially country of origin

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where to submit request for product key information especially country of origin: hello, i would like to find out where to submit request for product key information especially country of origin. i tried with 2 different lawyers to contact and ask the german PID Service which indicates to provide such kind of information. unfortunately there is no feedback...
  8. the division youtube vid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the division youtube vid: My first ever upload *Wink w8Sm2dpi8-k Tom Clancys The Division 03 19 2016 16 08 28 04 - YouTube 44606
  9. IE11 Youtube videos sound continuing despite vid no longer playing

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Youtube videos sound continuing despite vid no longer playing: Anyone notice on youtube if playing a video that the sound will sometimes continue to play despite navigating off the page (such as clicking a site pinned in the favourites bar whilst video is playing). Seems to be only youtube vids, and only IE11 (other browsers not showing...
  10. No product Key Available and YouTube Vids not working in IE11

in Windows 10 Support
    No product Key Available and YouTube Vids not working in IE11: So, after an upgrade of Windows 10 from Windows 7 home premium, my laptop HP Pav d7, crashed and became a brick. After purchasing a new cheap laptop, I was able to research on the net to how to do a complete Windows 10 install using the Media Creation Tool. Down loaded all...