Windows 10: YouTube Watch History Doesn't Work

Discus and support YouTube Watch History Doesn't Work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; According to some web searches, the problem might be caused by Chrome, Avast or Windows Defender settings. Considering how many settings there are,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gregyurkon, May 8, 2018.

1. YouTube Watch History Doesn't Work

According to some web searches, the problem might be caused by Chrome, Avast or Windows Defender settings. Considering how many settings there are, trial and error will probably take 6 months to a year. Is there a way to narrow down the search?

:)

gregyurkon, May 8, 2018
Thema:

YouTube Watch History Doesn't Work

1. YouTube Watch History Doesn't Work - Similar Threads - YouTube Watch History

2. File history doesn't seem to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File history doesn't seem to work: I have file history running and it says it has backed up but when I look at the files on my external hard drive, they all show as last modified about three months ago....
  3. File history doesn't seem to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File history doesn't seem to work: I have file history running and it says it has backed up but when I look at the files on my external hard drive, they all show as last modified about three months ago....
  4. File history doesn't seem to work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Clipboard history doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clipboard history doesn't work?: When I hit windows key + v, I can't get clipboard history working. At most it brings up blank gray screen. I've checked settings, disabled/enabled it. Checked GPO, checked registry, ran sfc /scannow. Nothing has worked... Any suggestions? submitted by /u/anon2734 [link]...
  6. Weird Folder created with random YouTube thumbnails and profile pictures (from watch history)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Folder created with random YouTube thumbnails and profile pictures (from watch history): Sooo, I don't know if this is the right community to post this in. But, something weird happened on my PC. I was working in FL Studio (music producing software). I wanted to save the beat I was making. I did it, I named it "pretty epic trap beat". However, when I pressed...
  7. Can't watch videos on youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't watch videos on youtube: So i tried to go fullscreen on youtube , but i get a white page ... i heard sound , but can't see anything ... .. in normal mode it' working ok .. i post two random screenshots .... BTW i dont know why i have that secure in top ... two days ago it was all working normally...
  8. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  9. BSOD watching youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD watching youtube: Hello everyone. I have the blue screen problem (Dpc_watchdog_violation) only when I watch video on youtube. Not during video on VLC nor twich.tv... Only with youtube, and with every browser. I think I have all my driver up to date (but I can make a mistake, because my...
  10. BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube: Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 and have been getting BSODS alot more frequently than before. It's the good old driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal (some letters that I cant remember). I suspect that it's my network card thats causing it. I use Killer e2200 PCI-E Gigabit...