Windows 10: YouTube

Discus and support YouTube in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I upgraded my home desktop pc to Windows 10 and now YouTube crashes. I've used firefox, chrome and edge and youtube crashes every time. I have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MikeS55, Jun 13, 2016.

1. MikeS55 Win User

YouTube

I upgraded my home desktop pc to Windows 10 and now YouTube crashes. I've used firefox, chrome and edge and youtube crashes every time.
    I have reformatted the hard drive, reset my cable modem, removed my gforce gtx 770 video card, released and renewed the ip address, flushed the dns, cleared all cookies and temp files and youtube still crashes.
    Everything works fine except youtube.
    YouTube works fine on my laptop and iPad.

Does anyone have any idea why something like this would happen? Better yet, does anyone know how to fix it?

:)

MikeS55, Jun 13, 2016

2. Watching Youtube

Hi,

I got a nokia 5800 music edition phone. it has got a problem while watching youtube. the youtube video and sound get hang wen it start to play. but the timer is keep running. can anyone solve this problem please...am totally fed up with this....!!!

Youtube---01, Jun 13, 2016
  3. upgrade iball i701 to windows 10 ver 1511

YEH , WHICH TO INSTALL 32-BIT OR 64-BIT?

PLZ HELP!!!!ME OUT

DR.ON'S YOUTUBE, Jun 13, 2016
  4. YouTube

Barneyrubble, Jun 13, 2016
  5. MikeS55 Win User
    Hey Barney, thanks for the response.
    I did uninstall and re-install flash and java. I also uninstalled and re-installed all browsers except edge. all window updates have been installed and I made sure that all drivers in device manager have been updated.

MikeS55, Jun 13, 2016
  6. Interesting to see what results you get from the link below. You've got the disabling hardware acceleration option and also seeing if html5 works okay. I'm using Firefox with a GTX 760 with no issues.

Flash Player video playback issues

Barneyrubble, Jun 13, 2016
  7. In addition to the suggestions already offered...

Just curious, as I don't think I fully understand the issue you describe.*Sad

Youtube.com website, not a program, so I don't understand what you mean when you say "youtube crashes"?*Redface
    It seems unlikely that the youtube website is crashing.

Are you saying that you are unable to view videos on Youtube, in a variety of different browsers?

If so, it would help if you could provide a wee bit more detail about the problem -- e.g. error messages -- or the exact behavior you observe, e.g. your browser crashes, or you click on a video and nothing happens, or....?
    And perhaps you could provide a link to one of the YT videos that is giving you problems, so that we can try it.

Also: are you able to view videos on OTHER websites?

We might then be able to better assist you.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

YouTube

1. YouTube - Similar Threads - YouTube

2. hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...: Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.74 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2...
  3. hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...: Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.74 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2...
  4. Why is my high end computer struggling to run any YouTube videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my high end computer struggling to run any YouTube videos?: I've built a new machine. I've installed Windows 11 pro, new drivers, windows 11 has no new updates- I've updated all I can think of. My hardware is quite beefy:-Asus TRX50 SAGE wifi motherboard-AMD Threadripper 7960x-RTX 4090 ROG Strix-Fast Gen4 and Gen5 SSDs-4x rdimm 96gb...
  5. Why is my high end computer struggling to run any YouTube videos?

Why is my high end computer struggling to run any YouTube videos?: I've built a new machine. I've installed Windows 11 pro, new drivers, windows 11 has no new updates- I've updated all I can think of. My hardware is quite beefy:-Asus TRX50 SAGE wifi motherboard-AMD Threadripper 7960x-RTX 4090 ROG Strix-Fast Gen4 and Gen5 SSDs-4x rdimm 96gb...
  6. Youtube not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube not working: Hi , recently my YouTube stopped working ,its lagging/ not loading the website at all , i have windows 10 , i have recently reinstalled my OS but in the first 2-3 days everything worked properly , now the youtube starts lagging or not working at all... i have tried all tips...
  7. Youtube not working

Youtube not working: Hi , recently my YouTube stopped working ,its lagging/ not loading the website at all , i have windows 10 , i have recently reinstalled my OS but in the first 2-3 days everything worked properly , now the youtube starts lagging or not working at all... i have tried all tips...
  8. Youtube not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube: I have a Windows 11 and there seems to be a problem when I'm watching 4K videos such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62y2Qr-IEUA&t=106s The problem is that the video stalls a few times during playback and from what I can see when I move the mouse over the video...
  10. Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube

Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube: I have a Windows 11 and there seems to be a problem when I'm watching 4K videos such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62y2Qr-IEUA&t=106s The problem is that the video stalls a few times during playback and from what I can see when I move the mouse over the video...