Windows 10: youtube

Discus and support youtube in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since installing win 10 I can no longer play video's on you tube, tried using ms edge and fire fox, you tube worked perfect until the install. thanks... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JUSTME413, Nov 1, 2015.

1. JUSTME413 Win User

youtube

Since installing win 10 I can no longer play video's on you tube, tried using ms edge and fire fox, you tube worked perfect until the install. thanks in advance for any help.

:)

JUSTME413, Nov 1, 2015

2. Watching Youtube

Hi,

I got a nokia 5800 music edition phone. it has got a problem while watching youtube. the youtube video and sound get hang wen it start to play. but the timer is keep running. can anyone solve this problem please...am totally fed up with this....!!!

Youtube---01, Nov 1, 2015
  3. upgrade iball i701 to windows 10 ver 1511

YEH , WHICH TO INSTALL 32-BIT OR 64-BIT?

PLZ HELP!!!!ME OUT

DR.ON'S YOUTUBE, Nov 1, 2015
  4. LukeJR Win User

youtube

From what I have gathered from your OP is that your YouTube isn't working at all on any web browser since installing Windows 10.
    Have you tried UNINSTALLING those Web Browsers? Maybe not Microsoft Edge. Also, do you happen to have Flash / Java installed? Because you will need Java I believe for any video to play on YouTube. Let alone YouTube, you'll need it for other sites too. Anything that plays a video really... Streaming is what I'm looking for, I think. So yeah, try that and let me know how you get on.
    You are going to have to explain this a little better.

LukeJR, Nov 1, 2015
  5. It is usually caused by an incompatible video/GPU driver.
    Try to install the latest one which worked, even if it is for 7/8.

TairikuOkami, Nov 1, 2015
  6. JUSTME413 Win User
    due to this problem and several others I have restored back to win 8.1, I may do win 10 again if MS solves the many problems with the OS instead of waiting for customers to fix it for them...

JUSTME413, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

youtube

1. youtube - Similar Threads - youtube

2. hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...: Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.74 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2...
  3. hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello. My ASUS vivobook X515JA has started facing some fps issues, when i watch youtube...: Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.74 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2...
  4. Why is my high end computer struggling to run any YouTube videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my high end computer struggling to run any YouTube videos?: I've built a new machine. I've installed Windows 11 pro, new drivers, windows 11 has no new updates- I've updated all I can think of. My hardware is quite beefy:-Asus TRX50 SAGE wifi motherboard-AMD Threadripper 7960x-RTX 4090 ROG Strix-Fast Gen4 and Gen5 SSDs-4x rdimm 96gb...
  5. Why is my high end computer struggling to run any YouTube videos?

Why is my high end computer struggling to run any YouTube videos?: I've built a new machine. I've installed Windows 11 pro, new drivers, windows 11 has no new updates- I've updated all I can think of. My hardware is quite beefy:-Asus TRX50 SAGE wifi motherboard-AMD Threadripper 7960x-RTX 4090 ROG Strix-Fast Gen4 and Gen5 SSDs-4x rdimm 96gb...
  6. Youtube not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube not working: Hi , recently my YouTube stopped working ,its lagging/ not loading the website at all , i have windows 10 , i have recently reinstalled my OS but in the first 2-3 days everything worked properly , now the youtube starts lagging or not working at all... i have tried all tips...
  7. Youtube not working

Youtube not working: Hi , recently my YouTube stopped working ,its lagging/ not loading the website at all , i have windows 10 , i have recently reinstalled my OS but in the first 2-3 days everything worked properly , now the youtube starts lagging or not working at all... i have tried all tips...
  8. Youtube not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube: I have a Windows 11 and there seems to be a problem when I'm watching 4K videos such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62y2Qr-IEUA&t=106s The problem is that the video stalls a few times during playback and from what I can see when I move the mouse over the video...
  10. Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube

Troubles viewing 4k video from YouTube: I have a Windows 11 and there seems to be a problem when I'm watching 4K videos such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62y2Qr-IEUA&t=106s The problem is that the video stalls a few times during playback and from what I can see when I move the mouse over the video...