Windows 10: Zombie notification

Discus and support Zombie notification in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've got a Dell XPS 15, with a Synaptics touchpad. I've disabled the notification for the touchpad, but every time I restart the computer, it turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by skiahh, May 28, 2016.

1. skiahh Win User

Zombie notification

I've got a Dell XPS 15, with a Synaptics touchpad. I've disabled the notification for the touchpad, but every time I restart the computer, it turn itself back on, so I get an annoying notification that "Dell Touchpad Enabled".

How can I permanently put a stake through this notification' heart, short of disabling all notifications. I just want to permanently kill the Synaptics touchpad notification.

(My search skills have failed me on this one)

:)

skiahh, May 28, 2016

2. Plants vs Zombies Glitch

I bought Plants vs Zombies for the HTC Arrive, and after a certain level the game just won't let me continue. Usually, after all the zombies are killed, a pop up directs you to the next level. However, after all the zombies are killed, nothing happens,
    so I'm stuck. Help!

KaleNagasaki, May 28, 2016
  3. I purchased a game to my son few weeks ago - it got deleted - not available in app store - HOW CAN I GET IT BACK

Plants vs. Zombies

tapiolöfman, May 28, 2016
Thema:

Zombie notification

1. Zombie notification - Similar Threads - Zombie notification

2. Runaway Zombie Task in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runaway Zombie Task in Task Scheduler: I have a really weird situation in a Windows 10 Pro.There's a task X in Task Scheduler. It is shown as Disabled, and yet it is running at the scheduled interval of every 15 minutes. I modified parameters of the task, and yet it is still running using the original parameters....
  3. Runaway Zombie Task in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runaway Zombie Task in Task Scheduler: I have a really weird situation in a Windows 10 Pro.There's a task X in Task Scheduler. It is shown as Disabled, and yet it is running at the scheduled interval of every 15 minutes. I modified parameters of the task, and yet it is still running using the original parameters....
  4. Runaway Zombie Task in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have been playing the new modern warfare 3 zombies and whenever my game crashes my d...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been playing the new modern warfare 3 zombies and whenever my game crashes my d...: I have been playing the new modern warfare 3 zombies and whenever my game crashes my d drive gets deleted and I have to restart then shut down my computer for it to show up...
  6. I have been playing the new modern warfare 3 zombies and whenever my game crashes my d...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been playing the new modern warfare 3 zombies and whenever my game crashes my d...: I have been playing the new modern warfare 3 zombies and whenever my game crashes my d drive gets deleted and I have to restart then shut down my computer for it to show up...
  7. I have been playing the new modern warfare 3 zombies and whenever my game crashes my d...

8. Computer auto updated to Windows 11 and now my computer has turned into a zombie box. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer auto updated to Windows 11 and now my computer has turned into a zombie box. How...: Hi all - I've been using my laptop perfectly fine and thought it had good specs i7, 16GB ram, 1TB SSD but ever since the system auto updated my Windows 10 OS to Windows 11, it has been a nightmare. My battery health, after numerous diagnostics shows at 98%, but still the...
  9. Computer auto updated to Windows 11 and now my computer has turned into a zombie box. How...

Computer auto updated to Windows 11 and now my computer has turned into a zombie box. How...: Hi all - I've been using my laptop perfectly fine and thought it had good specs i7, 16GB ram, 1TB SSD but ever since the system auto updated my Windows 10 OS to Windows 11, it has been a nightmare. My battery health, after numerous diagnostics shows at 98%, but still the...
  10. How do I get rid of Zombie icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Zombie icons?: I have two issues with Zombie icons.1 There are about 35 icons mostly **.msg but a few **.ppt and **.exe and 7 folders containing the same sort of files that I have placed in the Recycle Bin and then have Emptied the Recycle Bin whenever I add a new one to be deleted. About...