Windows 10: Zoom feature on some websites not working

Discus and support Zoom feature on some websites not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Has anyone had a problem with enlarging or zooming on items on Home Depot's website?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Juandy38, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Juandy38 Win User

Zoom feature on some websites not working

Has anyone had a problem with enlarging or zooming on items on Home Depot's website?

:)

Juandy38, Jul 28, 2018

2. The zoom feature is very sensitive and has become somewhat annoying.

Hi Scott ,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10. Don't worry about this issue we will help you to resolve it.

I need more information about this issue so that I can assist you better.

1. Does this happen only with a particular webpage?

2. What is the make and model of your computer?

I would suggest you to follow the below methods to fix issue

Method 1. If you are using edge then I would suggest you to set zoom level of edge by following the below steps.

1. Open the Edge then Click on More action (dots in the upper right corner of the screen).

2. Click on Zoom option then click on zoom buttons as per your choice .

If it doesn't work I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check.

Method 2:

I suggest you to clear all browsing data and cache files from the Microsoft Edge browser and check if it helps. I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Please follow the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

I hope this helps.

Let us know the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Anup Karkal, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Zoom feature on some websites not working

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Zoom feature on some websites not working

1. Zoom feature on some websites not working - Similar Threads - Zoom feature websites

2. Ethernet doesnt work on some websites but wireless works on every website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet doesnt work on some websites but wireless works on every website: I've tried everything from installing drivers and uninstalling drivers, updating computer, flushing DNS, switching DNS servers.There a cable from the router to a hub then to my pc...
  3. Ethernet doesnt work on some websites but wireless works on every website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet doesnt work on some websites but wireless works on every website: I've tried everything from installing drivers and uninstalling drivers, updating computer, flushing DNS, switching DNS servers.There a cable from the router to a hub then to my pc...
  4. Some websites are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites are not working: Hi, i have a problem, 2 days ago i changed back my windwos from 11 to 10 and i can t acces some websites like yahoo mail, and another webistes I tired some things but nothing is working, can someone help me with this?...
  5. Some websites are not working

Some websites are not working: Hi, i have a problem, 2 days ago i changed back my windwos from 11 to 10 and i can t acces some websites like yahoo mail, and another webistes I tired some things but nothing is working, can someone help me with this?...
  6. Some websites are not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Some websites not working on WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites not working on WIFI: Windows Version: Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1466Issue Description: I use internet on laptop through mobile hotspot, since yesterday some websites are having trouble connecting.These websites work on my phone, and if I connect through USB Tethering so the websites...
  8. Some websites not working on WIFI

Some websites not working on WIFI: Windows Version: Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1466Issue Description: I use internet on laptop through mobile hotspot, since yesterday some websites are having trouble connecting.These websites work on my phone, and if I connect through USB Tethering so the websites...
  9. Some websites not working on WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Zooming Feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Zooming Feature: Is it possible to zoom in centered around where your cursor is (as you can on Mac with a trackpad) on an application like chrome with a mouse (ctrl+scroll up)? This feature is super useful for looking at images. Thanks! submitted by /u/antaloaalonso [link] [comments]...