Windows 10: Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge How to Zoom In or Out on Webpage in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge

How to: Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge

How to Zoom In or Out on Webpage in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge [​IMG]
    Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the modern Web.

Microsoft Edge Zoom lets you enlarge or reduce the view of a webpage. Unlike changing font size, zoom enlarges or reduces everything on the page, including text and images. You can zoom from 10% to 1000%. The default zoom level is 100%.

Starting with Windows 10 build 15007, you can now zoom into a webpage regardless of zoom settings defined by the website, matching other mobile browsers. Pages are now zoomable to at least 500%. Because of this, text is no longer automatically scaled in Microsoft Edge when you’ve enabled the Ease of Access option to increase the text size, since you can zoom in on the text to reach a size that matches your own comfort level. This addresses feedback that Ease of Access zoom settings made web pages render incorrectly.

This tutorial will show different ways to zoom in or out on a webpage in Microsoft Edge for your account in Windows 10.

Note The zoom level for Microsoft Edge is stored in the registry as the ZoomFactor DWORD in the registry location below.
    Code:
    CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Zoom In or Out in Microsoft Edge using Keyboard
    • Option Two: To Zoom In or Out in Microsoft Edge using Mouse Scroll Wheel
    • Option Three: To Zoom In or Out in Microsoft Edge using Touchpad
    • Option Four: To Zoom In or Out in Microsoft Edge in More Actions

OPTION ONE [/i] To Zoom In or Out in Microsoft Edge using Keyboard
    1. Press the Ctrl + - (zoom out) or Ctrl + + (zoom in) keys to cycle zoom by 25% increments for what you want to do.

OPTION TWO [/i] To Zoom In or Out in Microsoft Edge using Mouse Scroll Wheel
    1. Press and hold the Ctrl key, and scroll the mouse wheel up (zoom in) or down (zoom out) to cycle zoom by 5% increments for what you want to do.

OPTION THREE [/i] To Zoom In or Out in Microsoft Edge using Touchpad
    1. Pinch (zoom out) or stretch (zoom in) on the touchpad to cycle zoom by 10% increments for what you want to do.

OPTION FOUR [/i] To Zoom In or Out in Microsoft Edge in More Actions
    1. Click/tap on the More actions button at the top right corner, and click/tap on - (zoom out) or + (zoom in) in Zoom to cycle zoom by 25% increments for what you want to do. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Sep 20, 2017

2. Windows 10 stretch to zoom in Edge

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow these steps, mentioned below:

Open the Microsoft Edge browser, then click on a blank space on the website opened. Press
    Ctrl + '+' to zoom in and Press Ctrl +
    '-' to zoom out the webpage, or click on (...) More actions,
    then click to Zoom option to zoom in or zoom out the selected webpage .

Hope this helps you, Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 26, 2019
  3. cbwilsha Win User
    Microsoft Edge Zoom

Hold down CTRL and vary the wheel of an external mouse in my case and you can get to 120% because I just did. I assume if you have a TouchPad that you could hold down CTRL and use your Touchpad Zoom gesture feature. What you change to will register in the Edge Zoom Settings.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

cbwilsha, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge

In Microsoft Edge zoom keeps changing constantly.

Hi Dalejrgirl,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10. Don't worry about this issue we will help you to resolve it.

I need more information about this issue so that I can assist you better.

1. Does this happen only with a particular webpage?
    2. What is the make and model of your computer?

I would suggest you to follow the below methods to fix issue

Method 1. If you are using edge then I would suggest you to set zoom level of edge by following the below steps.

1. Open the Edge then Click on More action (dots in the upper right corner of the screen).

2. click on Zoom option then click on zoom buttons as per your choice .

If it doesn't work I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check.

Method 2. Try to check magnifier settings.

1. Go to control panel then click on Ease of Access, and then clicking Magnifier.

2. On the Views menu, click the mode that you want to use.

3. Move the pointer to the part of the screen that you want to magnify.

If it doesn't work I would suggest you to open edge in private mode then check.

Follow the link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

I hope this helps.

Let us know the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.
    Thank You

Preeti Patel, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Zooming issues in Microsoft EDGE

Hi Viacheslav,

One of the possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Edge is due to a User Profile component corruption. For us to address this concern, we suggest creating
    a Test User Profile. Using the Test User Profile, check if you will have the same issue with zooming in Microsoft Edge.
    This is for us to test if the issue is isolated with one User Profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a Test User Profile, follow these steps:

• Using Search, type Settings then hit the
      Enter key
    • In Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Name the User Profile as TEST.
    • Assign a password for TEST user, then select Next.
    • Sign in TEST user.

If you'll need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Arun B J Win User
    Print webpage from Windows Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

You can print any webpage easily to your printer, PDF file or XPS file in Microsoft Edge browser using below steps:

• Open webpage that you want to print in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on "More actions" link (This is link with three dots (...) at right side on address bar)
    • In "More actions" menu, Click on "Print" to open Print Settings dialog
    • In Print Settings dialog, select Printer that you want to use. Select "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" if you want to print to XPS document or select "Microsoft Print to PDF" if you want to print webpage to PDF file. You can also select any physical
      printer to print webpage to paper.
    • Select other print options like print orientation, pages that you want to print, scaling, margins and option to print page headers and footers.
    • Click on "Print" button in Print Settings dialog to start printing current webpage to your selected printer.
    • If you have selected Microsoft XPS or Print to PDF as Printer, Microsoft Edge will save generated XPS or PDF file to your Documents folder with current webpage title as file name.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge

1. Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Zoom Webpages Microsoft

2. HowTo deactivate zoom bar in Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HowTo deactivate zoom bar in Microsoft Edge?: Hello, for production we have to open Edge in Kiosk mode. On some machines all is Ok and looks like this: , with Edge in Kiosk Mode on some machines it opens with zoom bar and side bar: Where is the setting to disable that zoom bar and the other side bar?Thank you for...
  3. Zooming in and out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zooming in and out: In the past few weeks my computer has started randomly zooming in and out when I'm in any web browser I've tried edge, chrome, and firefox even when I'm not touching anything. It does it at random intervals, sometimes it's fine and I can navigate normally, and sometimes its...
  4. Edge Zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Zoom: I just installed the new EDGE and every time I log into any website the screen size is 125%. I change the screen size to 100% and all is fine until I log out and then log into any website. The screen size is 125% again. How do you make the screen size 100% all the time?...
  5. edge will not print webpage

in Windows 10 Customization
    edge will not print webpage: Ms Edge will not print webpages. Using a HP Pavilion Desktop Soft Ware build A1NAv6PrA6 When I visit a website that is offering a coupon I click on the websites coupon button and nothing happens. I then try printing from MS Edge using setting Print and again nothing...
  6. Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages: I'm at my wit's end with this one. I had an employee tell me that they can't browse the internet anymore. I discovered that they can surf just fine in other browsers like Chrome. The problem is with Edge. If you go to websites like yahoo.com, it just sits there with a blank...
  7. Microsoft Webpages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Webpages: I have a new dell laptop, setup windows completely fine, logged into my Microsoft account no problems. However after about 1 week I found I had no connection to any Microsoft websites that required me to sign into my account on this specific machine. It was all login.live...
  8. microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage: as the title says, edge is unusable, all webpages are corrupted Windows 10 latest release, i5 4670, gtx 950, 16gb ram sfc finds nothing have removed the folder and reinstalled the edge package made a new profile, etc.. same results.. doesn't affect other browsers [img]...
  9. Microsoft Edge Zoom

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Zoom: So, I have been playing with the zoom and I have run into an issue... I don't like 100% it is too far The next up is 125% its too close I use to use 120% on google chrome and it was perfect! How do I do this? Thanks! 14028
  10. Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge How to Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to zoom out in microsoft edge