Windows 10: Zoom keeps changing on internet explorer.

Discus and support Zoom keeps changing on internet explorer. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I see that this subject has been raised a number of times previously and I have followed all the pointers given to stop my internet explorer from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gouws, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Gouws Win User

Zoom keeps changing on internet explorer.

I see that this subject has been raised a number of times previously and I have followed all the pointers given to stop my internet explorer from zooming in and out randomly, yet this problem persists. Is there an actual fix that works or is this something I will need to just accept is a bug with Windows 10?

:)

Gouws, Aug 22, 2018

2. Set Zoom options for Internet Explorer in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft community. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• Did you check if you can change Zoom options from Internet Explorer?
    • What happens when you re-size Internet Explorer?

Change the Zoom settings by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Open Internet Explorer and press Alt + X keys on keyboard.
    • Hover your mouse over the Zoom options and select the percentage of zoom you want to set.
    • Close the Internet Explorer, open it again and check if the changes are effective.

You can opt for Snap window option for operating on two different page, showing on one screen simultaneously, by opening the programs you want to work on, holding the top of the program window and snapping it to the one side of the monitor and on the other
    side the other program.

Get back to us with the answers to the above questions to assist you further regarding the query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 22, 2018
  3. How to change default homepage in internet Explorer?

Hello Ron,

As you are facing issues with accessing the Internet Explorer browser on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to refer to the below article to change the homepage on your device and check if it helps.

Change your home page for Internet Explorer

Step 2: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 3: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you
    use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Internet Explorer, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 22, 2018
  4. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Zoom keeps changing on internet explorer. wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

1. Zoom keeps changing on internet explorer. - Similar Threads - Zoom keeps changing

2. how to change the default zoom in file explorer of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change the default zoom in file explorer of windows 11: The zoom level is too high when I open a file that has not been opened and zoomed before. Is there any way to set a default zoom level? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-default-zoom-in-file-explorer-of/1cb98a86-4b6d-4889-8e90-beadc8f9d013
  3. how to change the default zoom in file explorer of windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change the default zoom in file explorer of windows 11: The zoom level is too high when I open a file that has not been opened and zoomed before. Is there any way to set a default zoom level? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-default-zoom-in-file-explorer-of/1cb98a86-4b6d-4889-8e90-beadc8f9d013
  4. The zoom in my browser keeps changing by itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The zoom in my browser keeps changing by itself.: Hi, While using the browser internet explorer or even Chrome, the zoom changes by itself. It will zoom in and the out rapidly, sometimes it can go on for a few seconds. I turned off the mouse and the keyboard to see if they are the issue but the problem persists. I have...
  5. Desktop icons changed to Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons changed to Internet Explorer: Recently all my desktop icons for web links have changed to Internet Explorer. Firefox is my default browser. How can I change them back? I'm using Windows 10 operating system....
  6. Internet Explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Explorer keeps crashing: I get an error Sysfader:iexplorer.exe I am running Windows 10 laptop and Internet Explorer11. But on Windows 7 laptop I don’t have this problem. Thanks, Ester...
  7. Internet explorer keeps restarting on its own

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet explorer keeps restarting on its own: My internet explorer keeps restarting after I shut it down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-keeps-restarting-on-its-own/75760582-1679-4713-b68f-e21348b2359a"
  8. internet keeps on changing servers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet keeps on changing servers: yesterday my power went out for a second, and it messed up the modem I had to reset it, but then that seemed to mess up the router, I tried setting the modem again but that didn't work, so I just used ethernet directly from the modem for the day, the internet did seem a...
  9. zoom changes randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    zoom changes randomly: zoom changes randomly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-changes-randomly/40649bc2-4eaa-49ed-a518-81e18b9f0d5c
  10. Favorites Keeps Changing Order When Internet Explorer 11 is Closed

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites Keeps Changing Order When Internet Explorer 11 is Closed: Hi Experts, Here is a good one for you, I am running Windows 10 Enterprise (64-bit) and I have an issue with Favourites that keep unsorting on me when I close Internet Explorer 11? Anyone know the trick to keep all my Favourites in my order? I done as much as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet explorer zoom keeps changing

2. internet explorer keeps changing zoom

3. why does view keep changing in zoom

4. ie zoom keeps changing,
  5. ie keeps changing zoom,
  6. explorer zoom keeps changing,
  7. internet explorer changing zoom,
  8. ie changes zoom randomly,
  9. internet explorer zoom settings keep changing,
  10. zoom keeps changing on ie,
  11. ie keeps zooming out,