Windows 10: zunetune update and error message

Discus and support zunetune update and error message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my zune had finally died after a few years so i bought a new one, a zunetune. unbeknowest to me, microsoft discontinued the zune updates. i've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GigiCredell, Jul 29, 2018.

1. zunetune update and error message

my zune had finally died after a few years so i bought a new one, a zunetune. unbeknowest to me, microsoft discontinued the zune updates. i've reinstalled zune software to it's more updated form, i have searched through countless articles on how to update my zunetune so i can actually sync music to it. the articles i have read have talked about firmware, that when i went to go download them, was warned by my computer that those files might have viruses in the system so i don't really want to go near those downloads.

i'm still receiving this message:

update error

there was an error while trying to update your device with the latest software. please try again.

can't access this item because it's no longer available. check the url and try again.

to see if there's more information about this error, click Web Help (link).

Error Code

C00D133C (80190194)

according to the microsoft webpage, every single time i have tried this, i get an error 404 page not found result. even when going through the articles i get the same result or answers that can't help me.

please assist because i really don't want to think i've wasted my money on getting a player i prefer over an ipod.

:)

GigiCredell, Jul 29, 2018

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    • Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    • Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    • Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

• Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jul 29, 2018
  4. zunetune update and error message

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

zunetune update and error message

1. zunetune update and error message - Similar Threads - zunetune update error

2. Strange update error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange update error message: I was receiving updates with no problems up until about an hour ago 10:45 Central Daylight Time I took a screen shot and it's below. I don't know what updates are missing. Any help is appreciated!...
  3. Windows Error Update Message?

Windows Error Update Message?: Please advise as to solution for the following error message: Windows couldn't complete the updates. Undoing Changes. Don't turn off your computer" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-update-message/baea8075-136c-46d3-9ec7-6e3a0daa8205
  4. Windows Update Error Message

Windows Update Error Message: I recently started to get the following error message in my Windows Update app:Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. Does anyone in the community happen to know how to resolve this error? Thank you....
  5. app update error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app update error message: I have a turbotax app on my Surface Pro, but it will not update. Trying to find out if problem is my system or Intuit. Here is the error message I get and it is gobbledygook to me:...
  6. Windows update error message !!

Windows update error message !!: Hi , I rarely ask questions of boards , but this one is driving me bananas !!! When I run a manual check for updates I get this appear :-[ATTACH] This has been happening consistantly for about 1 month now Feature Update is locked using wushowhide !! BUT windows Security...
  7. Updating error message question

Updating error message question: [ATTACH] I am getting this kind of update error message on windows 10. Any little bit of help would be appreciated. Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-error-message-question/a1bf5076-7997-41ac-97a9-68ae70cf65d1
  8. Windows Update Message Error

Windows Update Message Error: [ATTACH] So i just updated my Windows 10, but this message keep showing, idk if there is something wrong with my pc or the windows itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-message-error/863004ae-2c31-4fb2-bdd3-b275f913f5d1
  9. Windows Update error message

Windows Update error message: An error occurred while troubleshooting: An unexpected error has occurred. The troubleshooting wizard can't continue Package ID: WindowsUpdateDiagnostic Path: C:\WINDOWS\Diagnostics\Index\WindowsUpdateDiagnostic.xml Error code: 0x80070002 Source: Engine User:...
  10. Windows Update Error Message

Windows Update Error Message: Good day guys, I'm having this error message when searching for updates (via Windows update). I did a PC reset a while back which did solve the issue but now it's back. "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want...