Windows 10: when I installed the application a problem appeared like this "the...

Discus and support when I installed the application a problem appeared like this "the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when I installed the application a problem appeared like this "the file'C;\WINDOWS\system32\Msvct.dll' could not be opened. Please check that your disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rendi Maulana, May 8, 2024.

1. when I installed the application a problem appeared like this "the...

when I installed the application a problem appeared like this "the file'C;\WINDOWS\system32\Msvct.dll' could not be opened. Please check that your disk is not full and that you have access to the destination directory" please provide a solution to fix it

:)

Rendi Maulana, May 8, 2024

2. Application not appearing anywhere on the screen

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• How did you downloaded the application is it through windows store or browser?
    I would suggest you to check in downloads folder in the file explorer.

Follow the below steps.

• Press windows key + E.
    • Click on the This PC.
    • Select the download folder & check if application is downloaded.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 8, 2024
  3. files appearing 180208aa

Hi Fred,

For us to narrow down your concern with files appearing 180208aa, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you referring to Microsoft Office Word? Which Word version are you using?

As an initial resolution, we suggest that you try repairing your Office application by following the steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 8, 2024
  4. when I installed the application a problem appeared like this "the...

Not able to install exe file created in WINDEV application

Since you mentioned that the application worked in a previous version of Windows, we would like to clarify if you attempted to install the application using compatibility mode as was suggested in the previous post? The reason we need to verify if you have
    completed the steps provided is because compatibility mode allows older programs to work in a more recent version of Windows. Also we need the answers to the following questions below:

• Were there any newer versions of the application you're attempting to install that is made for windows 10?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 do you have installed in the computer?

Regards.

Jordan Dom, May 8, 2024
Thema:

when I installed the application a problem appeared like this "the...

1. when I installed the application a problem appeared like this "the... - Similar Threads - installed application problem

2. when I installed the application a problem appeared like this "the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I installed the application a problem appeared like this "the...: when I installed the application a problem appeared like this "the file'C;\WINDOWS\system32\Msvct.dll' could not be opened. Please check that your disk is not full and that you have access to the destination directory" please provide a solution to fix it...
  3. Problems with installed applications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with installed applications: Hi, for some reason my computer will no longer open images because the Photos app is no longer working and is grayed out. That is not the only application in which I have seen this problem, I have the same problem with the other applications in the Store, I investigated and...
  4. Problems with installed applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with installed applications: Hi, for some reason my computer will no longer open images because the Photos app is no longer working and is grayed out. That is not the only application in which I have seen this problem, I have the same problem with the other applications in the Store, I investigated and...
  5. Problems with installed applications

6. Installed applications do not appear in search menu

in Cortana
    Installed applications do not appear in search menu: Hi,I have tried all options to get the installed apps appear on search menu. I have tried the following but nothing works?1. Updated windows 10 , restarted2. From command prompt, ran windows powershell script can't find it either on menu3. Tried rebuilding indexing as in the...
  7. Problems installing and uninstalling Applications

Problems installing and uninstalling Applications: I started by having problems installing certain applications in this case 2 games.. checked online some talked about uninstalling all the Microsoft Visual C++ and re download it from Microsoft to possible fix that issue but then another one came out, I couldn't Uninstall any...
  8. This problem appeared when i tried to install discord. How can i solve it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This problem appeared when i tried to install discord. How can i solve it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kynaru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eb64fe/this_problem_appeared_when_i_tried_to_install/
  9. When I search some applications, it doesn't appear the application's picture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I search some applications, it doesn't appear the application's picture: I just bought a new computer a few weeks ago, so I started using it a week ago, and recently I noticed that when I search an application, it doesn't appear the picture of the application, it appear like this: [ATTACH]...
  10. I cannot install applications (like Google Chrome), appears "Your network administrator has...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot install applications (like Google Chrome), appears "Your network administrator has...: I cannot install Google Chrome, appears "Your network administrator has applied Group Policy that prevents installation". But I'm the administrator. I cannot save a files in my folder because admin was restricting it to be saved on that folder. How can it be? I'm the...