Windows 10: when will KB530441 be fixed? and if never can MS stop pushing it?

Discus and support when will KB530441 be fixed? and if never can MS stop pushing it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; KB530441 fails to update.Every. Time. Could MS stop pushhing it out until and unless fixed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Keith Hyland, May 8, 2024.

1. when will KB530441 be fixed? and if never can MS stop pushing it?

KB530441 fails to update.Every. Time. Could MS stop pushhing it out until and unless fixed?

:)

Keith Hyland, May 8, 2024
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Ms stop pushing Edge until it's fixed for corporate use

Hi there

quite a few applications give this message too.

when will KB530441 be fixed? and if never can MS stop pushing it? 44349d1485958624t-ms-stop-pushing-edge-until-its-fixed-corporate-use-needie.png

As for SKY GO I found it still worked OK even with the LATEST INTEL HD video drivers - I avoid anything to do with NVIDIA as it always seems to cause problems of one sort or another -- although I understand a lot of gamers like Nvidia video cards etc.

Cheers

jimbo

jimbo45, May 8, 2024
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Yeah, I've been noting it for months on the refusenik thread. They do NOT want anything older than 10 running.

I still have an HTPC on W7, and every other month I have to fix the update agent in order to get all updates. SMH....

You provided a good step by step fix. I've bookmarked it for future reference.

rtwjunkie, May 8, 2024
  4. ANUoldman Win User

when will KB530441 be fixed? and if never can MS stop pushing it?

PocketMSN does not push hotmail

• it appears to me that PocketMSN is a bridge to Windows Live as WM5 doesn't have it...
    • there is no option to resync every 15 minutes
    • no push email as advertised by PocketMSN (email update in real time)
    • WM6 update is due out in about 2 months for Blackjack on ATT / Cingular with Windows Live...
    • Microsoft support hasn't responded in days
    • product doesn't work as advertised
    I'm AOK with trying anything somebody can suggest to resolve this... my steps have been:

- hard reinstall of WM5, then install subscribe to and install PocketMSN

ANUoldman, May 8, 2024
Thema:

when will KB530441 be fixed? and if never can MS stop pushing it?

1. when will KB530441 be fixed? and if never can MS stop pushing it? - Similar Threads - KB530441 fixed never

2. when will KB530441 be fixed? and if never can MS stop pushing it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when will KB530441 be fixed? and if never can MS stop pushing it?: KB530441 fails to update.Every. Time. Could MS stop pushhing it out until and unless fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-kb530441-be-fixed-and-if-never-can-ms/d309f37b-1c2a-4deb-a33e-19fc6dd621a0
  3. when will KB530441 be fixed? and if never can MS stop pushing it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when will KB530441 be fixed? and if never can MS stop pushing it?: KB530441 fails to update.Every. Time. Could MS stop pushhing it out until and unless fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-kb530441-be-fixed-and-if-never-can-ms/d309f37b-1c2a-4deb-a33e-19fc6dd621a0
  4. When is MS going to quit trying to push Edge on Users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is MS going to quit trying to push Edge on Users?: When is MS going to quit trying to push Edge on Users? I have my machine set up the way that I want/like. For the love of Pete; QUIT GETTING INTO MY BUSINESS. I absolutely abhor having to undo what MS does every single time that I get on my machine. PLEASE LET ME BE!!!...
  5. When is MS going to quit trying to push Edge on Users?

When is MS going to quit trying to push Edge on Users?: When is MS going to quit trying to push Edge on Users? I have my machine set up the way that I want/like. For the love of Pete; QUIT GETTING INTO MY BUSINESS. I absolutely abhor having to undo what MS does every single time that I get on my machine. PLEASE LET ME BE!!!...
  6. When is MS going to quit trying to push Edge on Users?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Stop pushing Hello to other browers

Stop pushing Hello to other browers: @MiCrOsOfT Well, as the title say, stop pushing your products everywhere it's REALLY annying. It may be your ecosystem, but everyone is using it ONLY and SIMPLY because you,re bying others compagny and cause you have a monopoly. STOP pushing hello, I couldn't stress it...
  8. updating never stops

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    updating never stops: I have Windows 10 and on my MS Store all applications keeps on updating. I cant open them since its running its updates however it never finish. I have this update for a day since yesterday. I need to use application. How can I finish updates? I am connected with LAN...
  9. MS pushed an update and now what?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS pushed an update and now what?!: So prior to today i had no problems with the functionability of my laptop, but when i turned it on i was forced into an update screen and by the time it was done my whole operating system (i think?) has been wiped and i literally cannot do ANYTHING!! I dont know what to do, I...
  10. Ms stop pushing Edge until it's fixed for corporate use

in Browsers and Email
    Ms stop pushing Edge until it's fixed for corporate use: Hi there While I approve of progress in Software - I think Ms is pushing Edge just a bit too quickly at the moment before all things are decently fixed. It's OK on a tablet or possibly on a Windows phone but it's still fairly horrible if you use a traditional desktop...