Windows 10: (0%avaible plugged,charging)Power Efficiency/Battery issue

Discus and support (0%avaible plugged,charging)Power Efficiency/Battery issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After changing my laptops hdd i am unable to charge my battery chk the following setting and the power daignostic report 60420 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by avagra, Aug 15, 2016.

1. avagra Win User

(0%avaible plugged,charging)Power Efficiency/Battery issue

After changing my laptops hdd i am unable to charge my battery chk the following setting and the power daignostic report

:)

avagra, Aug 15, 2016

2. 0% Available ( Plugged in , Charging )

Hello Community,

I have an Hp Pavilion Windows 10 laptop that is almost 2 years old.

The system has been off for sometime and not in use with the battery life low and now plugged in the notification bar has the battery icon not indicating that the battery is actually charging and when hovering over the battery icon It says, '0% available
    (plugged in, charging)'

When the power adaptor is removed from the power the battery appears to have no power available and the when plugged back in the power system does not actually recharge.

I have tried installing and re-installing that Microsoft ACPI -Compliant stuff then shutdown and start again but still the same thing.Battery starts charging for few minutes and it stops indicating '0% available (plugged
    in, charging)'

What do you think maybe the issue here with this system?

Regards

Florence

FlorenceKamara, Aug 15, 2016
  3. 0% availability (plugged in, charging)

Hello Community,

I have an Asus AMD Windows 10 laptop with touchscreen capabilities that is a few years old.

The system has been off for sometime and not in use with the battery life low and now plugged in the notification bar has the battery icon not indicating that the battery is actually charging and when hovering over the battery icon It says, '0% available
    (plugged in, charging)'

When the power adaptor is removed from the power the battery appears to have no power available and the when plugged back in the power system does not actually recharge.

What do you think maybe the issue here with this system?

Regards

Jack

JackSparrow699, Aug 15, 2016
  4. Mooly Win User

Have you tried removing all power, then removing the battery, and then pressing and holding for 30 seconds the laptops power button. Refit the battery and try again.

Is the battery an original type supplied by the laptop manufacturer ?

Although I don't hold much hope, you could also try uninstalling 'ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery' that you can see in control panel and then clicking 'scan for hardware changes' on the top line in device manager. Don't uninstall anything else.

Often these problems are down to faulty batteries.

Mooly, Aug 15, 2016
Thema:

1. (0%avaible plugged,charging)Power Efficiency/Battery issue - Similar Threads - 0%avaible plugged charging

2. Battery is showing 0% plugged in but shows no signs of charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery is showing 0% plugged in but shows no signs of charging: Hi, I have a HP Laptop 15q-bu0xx running Windows 10 with 4 gb ram and an IntelR CeleronR CPU N3060 @ 1.60GHz, 1601 Mhz, 2 Cores, 2 Logical Processors. Its battery is having issues and it always showes 0% plugged in but does not show any signs of charging and instantly...
  3. Battery not charging. Plugged in, not charging

Battery not charging. Plugged in, not charging: Hello, I am using HP pavilion 360 , it has been months since the message is reading "plugged in, not charging" and now the percentage has decreased to 75%. I have tried to reinstall Microsoft ACPI- Complaint Control Method Battery but it didn't work. Now what should I do?...
  4. Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging)

Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging): My Toshiba Satellite L55-B5271 laptop updated to Windows 10 Version 1809 Build 17763.475 (Home, 64) a couple of weeks ago. Like every other update, I had mild annoyances occur. Like before, I fixed lost settings, file associations, and the like, while ignoring anything less...
  5. Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging): My Toshiba Satellite L55-B5271 laptop updated to Windows 10 Version 1809 Build 17763.475 (Home, 64) a couple of weeks ago. Like every other update, I had mild annoyances occur. Like before, I fixed lost settings, file associations, and the like, while ignoring anything less...
  6. Battery plugged in, not charging

Battery plugged in, not charging: I have my USB-C charging cable plugged into the charging port of my laptop. However, the batter icon on my bottom right says (when I moused over it) "5% available (plugged in, not charging). Can't solve this issue. Anyone with solution ? I am on Window 10 Pro, ThinkPad X1...
  7. Power mode plugged in but battery is not charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power mode plugged in but battery is not charging: I am using HP Pavillion Notebook with windows 10 home basic OS installed on it. It is now showing that power mode is plugged in but battery is still not charging. It is also not starting without any power source plugged in....
  8. battery plugged in not charging

battery plugged in not charging: My battery won't charge. Says plugged in not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/battery-plugged-in-not-charging/88e70d57-e863-4a95-8925-9bf98ee0aa69
  9. battery plugged in but not charging

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery plugged in but not charging: Status on laptop shows battery plugged in but not charging (battery is at 80%). When I disconnect the mains, the laptop shuts down....
  10. Battery at 0%, plugged in not charging.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery at 0%, plugged in not charging.: Hi, Recently my battery has not been charging. Initially I would notice the battery status being "plugged in not charging". Removing the power cable and reinserting it would normally solve the problem. One night I plugged my laptop in to charge (while in sleep mode) and it...