Windows 10: 0 bytes deskthemepack. - Can not save a theme for sharing.

Discus and support 0 bytes deskthemepack. - Can not save a theme for sharing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can not save a theme for sharing in windows 10 creator. Every time I try, get the deskthemepack empty or a 0 bytes size. I want to share a theme... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by colormar, Apr 17, 2017.

1. colormar Win User

0 bytes deskthemepack. - Can not save a theme for sharing.

Can not save a theme for sharing in windows 10 creator. Every time I try, get the deskthemepack empty or a 0 bytes size.

I want to share a theme that I create and is installed on windows. When I try to save it to share I simply get a "WindowsThemesName.deskthemepack" file of 0 bytes, no other error message.

I went to a friend's house, also with Windows 10 Creator. I create a windows theme, apply and save it and then save it to share and windows created the deskthemepack correctly, no problem. So the problem is on my computer. Any idea how to fix it without reinstalling or restore Windows 10 Creator. Please

:)

colormar, Apr 17, 2017

2. 0 bytes deskthemepack, Can not save a theme for sharing in windows 10 creator.

Thank you, again,

I did the system file checker, at an administrator command prompt, I ran "sfc /scannow". It not find any integrity violations. (no missing or corrupted system files.)

Anyway, try to save a theme to share and resulted a 0 bytes deskthemepack again.

Thanks. Any other idea-help will always be grateful. There must be some solution to this problem.

LuisMartinezOlivo, Apr 17, 2017
  3. 0 bytes deskthemepack, Can not save a theme for sharing in windows 10 creator.

If that's the case, let's perform
    system file checker
    and check if the issue persist.

Arnold Fra, Apr 17, 2017
Thema:

0 bytes deskthemepack. - Can not save a theme for sharing.

1. 0 bytes deskthemepack. - Can not save a theme for sharing. - Similar Threads - bytes deskthemepack save

2. cannot attach file 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot attach file 0 bytes: i cannot attached files in my easy mail account, they say 0 bytes & cannot download, but when using my gmail it works ok, im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-attach-file-0-bytes/2062f401-2774-4fe9-b2d9-c92282d1dd18
  3. cannot attach file 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot attach file 0 bytes: i cannot attached files in my easy mail account, they say 0 bytes & cannot download, but when using my gmail it works ok, im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-attach-file-0-bytes/2062f401-2774-4fe9-b2d9-c92282d1dd18
  4. Microsoft Store being 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Store being 0 bytes: When I go to Settings> System> Apps & features> Click Store> Advanced options, in app it says 0 bytes and store is grayed out and will not open, here are some screen shots:...
  5. Save Directly to deskthemepack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Save Directly to deskthemepack: I use only deskthemepacks so that I can unzip them and edit if I feel the need. If memory serves, there used to be a way to save directly to themepacks instead of creating a theme, right clicking to save to themepack and deleting the theme. Is there any way to save directly...
  6. Backup Size 0 Bytes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Size 0 Bytes: Originally posted with my other account, but can't receive notifications with that one so I'm copying the same one to here Hi! I have a Windows 10 on a Lenovo Flex 14. For the past couple of months I have not been able to make any successful backups, because every time I...
  7. Backup Size 0 Bytes?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Size 0 Bytes?: Hi! I have a Windows 10 on a Lenovo Flex 14. For the past couple of months I have not been able to make any successful backups, because every time I try to make a backup, the system says that my backup size is 0 byte. Now: - I have tried using different backup drives and...
  8. 0 bytes Files, Drive failure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    0 bytes Files, Drive failure: Hi, I have recently met a problem with my Data Drive. Alot of my Files have been appearing as 0kb and unusable, many of them video files that I remember watching just fine a few months ago (2-3 months). Some game files have also been turning 0kb, making some of my Steam...
  9. How to Delete 0 Byte Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Delete 0 Byte Files: Hello, Searching this forum for a means to delete 0 byte video files I came across a solution by BD45960 who suggests: Run CMD (aka Command Prompt) Use: del (File Location)\File Name* example: File Name: Ledgers CPB (1) <---note the space at end of file name (*...
  10. Strange 0 byte files

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange 0 byte files: I'm curious what these files are that are on some of my internal HD's partitions. The file name is a random (apparently) string of characters, 'type of file: file', 'size: 0 bytes', 'owner: system'. What are these? Do I need them? 52090