Windows 10: 0 CPU usage? Is this normal? I had min cpu at 20% in power settings, what does that do?

Discus and support 0 CPU usage? Is this normal? I had min cpu at 20% in power settings, what does that do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Agitated-Big7618 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Agitated-Big7618, Nov 21, 2020.

1. 0 CPU usage? Is this normal? I had min cpu at 20% in power settings, what does that do?

/u/Agitated-Big7618, Nov 21, 2020

2. Microsoft Outlook Communications over 20% CPU

My computer is currently in a "clean boot" state after preforming the steps from the link in a previous post.

Task manger is showing Microsoft Outlook Communications Is over 20% cpu usage. Is this normal?

What do I do next?

Edit: After a few minutes it appear Microsft Outlook Communications has settled down. It is now at 0%.

sfkarting14, Nov 21, 2020
  3. JamshedMuhammad Khan, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

0 CPU usage? Is this normal? I had min cpu at 20% in power settings, what does that do?

Windows 10 abnormal CPU core 0 usage

Hi,

Sorry to know that you had multiple issue with Windows 10 and had to reinstall twice to resolve the issue. I also appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. However you can check that CPU performance by knowing what background
    services are running to know that follow the steps below.

• Right click on Taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click on Performance Tab and Click on Open resource monitor.
    • Tap or click on CPU tab.

Hope the above information is helpful to know the CPU usage. Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

0 CPU usage? Is this normal? I had min cpu at 20% in power settings, what does that do?

1. 0 CPU usage? Is this normal? I had min cpu at 20% in power settings, what does that do? - Similar Threads - CPU usage normal

2. Cpu usage on 100%. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cpu usage on 100%. What do I do?: Hi, sorry my English is not good. I have windows 7 and it's been a while that my pc is running so slow. Videos won't play, Video games lagging, and the other apps I used before and ran so good are now running in a very slow speed. But when I connect my pc to the internet, it...
  3. Cpu usage on 100%. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cpu usage on 100%. What do I do?: Hi, sorry my English is not good. I have windows 7 and it's been a while that my pc is running so slow. Videos won't play, Video games lagging, and the other apps I used before and ran so good are now running in a very slow speed. But when I connect my pc to the internet, it...
  4. Is it normal for SysMain to randomly spike up to 20% CPU usage?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it normal for SysMain to randomly spike up to 20% CPU usage?: Every so often, SysMain's CPU usage spikes up to usually between 10% and 20%. I only just caught wind of this and I'm not too sure if this should be happening. I noticed it happens a lot when I'm playing games like Minecraft Java Edition, enclosed is a screenshot.I have heard...
  5. high cpu and power usage

high cpu and power usage: Hello, from tomorrow after upgrading sata ssd, I install windows in my new ssd and then start my laptop then i saw that my laptop was using system and system interrupts service continuosly. It's not ending, I also wait 6hrs but it's not ending. When i was using hdd my lower...
  6. high cpu and power usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    high cpu and power usage: Hello, from tomorrow after upgrading sata ssd, I install windows in my new ssd and then start my laptop then i saw that my laptop was using system and system interrupts service continuosly. It's not ending, I also wait 6hrs but it's not ending. When i was using hdd my lower...
  7. high cpu and power usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. COM surrogate 20% cpu and usage

COM surrogate 20% cpu and usage: [ATTACH]this happend after installing an app i unistalled it and restart but nothing happened scanned my files but no threats were found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/com-surrogate-20-cpu-and-usage/a739637e-40ed-4e19-9347-88749f65fcf8
  9. increase cpu power usage

increase cpu power usage: I have AMD E2-9000e 1.50 GHZ duo core . when I start up my pc . it will be very smooth and good the CPU usage be 1.99-1.96 , but when I play on it for 1 hour or keep it power it on for 1 hour . the processor have been use the half of the processor power 0.79-0.80 . I need...
  10. Is my CPU usage and memory usage "normal"?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is my CPU usage and memory usage "normal"?: My CPU usage is going unstable and is going all over the place when I open programs like firefox. It can go up to 60% when I do something simple like play a video. On the other hand, my memory is always at 40%+ and this is actually stable Here is a pic. [img] The...