Windows 10: 0 day malware, question.

Discus and support 0 day malware, question. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My fb page is Vaios Ganesh, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009066564135 I have posted all my findings publicly about the 0 day malware and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vaios Ganesh, Sep 27, 2018.

1. 0 day malware, question.

My fb page is Vaios Ganesh, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009066564135

I have posted all my findings publicly about the 0 day malware and the problems I have.

As I was hit by the malware I noticed the following

1. windows root certificate was set to 1939

thus surpassing anything anyone was installing or setting as group policy.

2 this allows access to everything on a user's computer bypassing any settings he or she made.

3. this is how they compromised Microsoft Network.

4. They have compromised servers on clouds also.

5. Till I get an official letter from Microsoft , I am not installing windows 0 day malware, question. :)

1939 is the era of the Nazi upgringing in Germany, it has nothing to do with Microsoft

Make a fix as an update and delete this root certificate from every computer /server to fix the hostile takeover

of your server, and your network 0 day malware, question. :)

:)

Vaios Ganesh, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Bruce Hagen, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Athlonite Win User

0 day malware, question.

Athlonite, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

0 day malware, question.

1. 0 day malware, question. - Similar Threads - malware question

2. i want to ask a Question about virus and malware in WordPress Plugin ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i want to ask a Question about virus and malware in WordPress Plugin ?: hi. My name is Sohail ahmad and i am a Web Developer in Dubai Base Company, i found Virus in My Server. when i asked from some one they told me that you have installed and un upgrade plugins and out of that. my website is related to Dune Buggy Dubai and Dune Buggy Rental in...
  3. Question about Malware in Quarantine

Question about Malware in Quarantine: I downloaded malware. It was in quarantine. I clicked removal as I thought it would delete it. What if the malware is now out of quarantine roaming through my computer?[Original Title: Help!]...
  4. Malwarebytes acting like malware pls see my issue/question from Feb 4,2022 in Windows 10...

Malwarebytes acting like malware pls see my issue/question from Feb 4,2022 in Windows 10...: 2/4/22 Question: Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I opened laptop. Please, Need Help to delete & secure! Malwarebytes was suggested, I researched it & was legit. I've had so many technical issues I will need to post again...
  5. Questions about Malware/Virus

Questions about Malware/Virus: Hi, Windows defender keeps finding DefenderTamperingRestore and it keeps coming back and i dont know what to do, what other antivirus should i use other than windows defender. And i want some information on segurazo antivirus and how to remove it[Original Title:...
  6. Question On iobit malware fighter and W10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question On iobit malware fighter and W10: Hi folks I was just wondering if anyone here is using iobit malware fighter and Windows 10? I am looking for some help regarding whenever I restart or Login for the first time I am having to turn it on manually, I was just wondering if anyone else is having this issue and if...
  7. Questions about malware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions about malware: I’m building a new pc and I’m not very informed on certain types of viruses are they any that could attach themselves to a GPU’s memory? or anything like that probably a stupid question but like I said I’m not well informed on what they can really do lol. submitted by...
  8. Question about possible malware in microsoft app(s)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about possible malware in microsoft app(s): Can malware in a Microsoft game app on a pc make an Apple app open on an awake iPhone and request that I thumbprint the Apple app (credit card) for the qr reader? This seemed to happen when I had Firefox browser open (att and verizon websites) and occurred several times when...
  9. Theoretical Question - Backups and Malware

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Theoretical Question - Backups and Malware: Only today I started reading about Storage Spaces in Windows 10. My question at this stage is theoretical. If I set up a backup program of my data or even image my operating system to another physical drive, is there not the real risk that malware within my operating system...
  10. malware question

malware question: I found this in start up: twdsuilaunch.exe , is it malware? I've "Disabled" it. Ok just go to add/remove and delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malware-question/64a81b9a-b07f-4274-b773-a405d073653c