Windows 10: 0 documents file print

Discus and support 0 documents file print in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My SO is Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 18363.900. CPU Intel Pentium T4300 @ 2.10GHz Penryn 45nm RAM 4.00GB Duplo-Channel DDR2 @ 398MHz (6-6-6-18)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tuktuktuk, Jun 17, 2020.

1. tuktuktuk Win User

0 documents file print

My SO is Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 18363.900.
    CPU Intel Pentium T4300 @ 2.10GHz Penryn 45nm
    RAM 4.00GB Duplo-Channel DDR2 @ 398MHz (6-6-6-18)
    Motherboard TOSHIBA KSWAA (U2E1)
    Graphic Intel Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

I order to print, but in documents to print appear the 0 files to print. Doesn't recognize the order to print.
    I tried in different programs, but the result is the same.

Can anyone gives a help?
    Thanks

:)

tuktuktuk, Jun 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 17, 2020
  3. MB NH Win User
    Occasionally "Microsoft print to pdf" creates empty files

Have already done all of the steps suggested in that link.
    The problem only happens occasionally; maybe two or three times a day.
    Happening on several PC's, the only way to catch it before it goes to customers is the size of the file created.
    If it is 0 or 1kb, it's a blank document.
    Microsoft Print to pdf was working fine until about two weeks ago.
    Thank You

MB NH, Jun 17, 2020
  4. 0 documents file print

custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

0 documents file print

1. 0 documents file print - Similar Threads - documents file print

2. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing documents: Why has my Word Document printer quit working? Is there a free Microsoft program available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-documents/51eb60d9-3388-43d3-8ae6-1ea17dba90d4
  3. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing documents: Why has my Word Document printer quit working? Is there a free Microsoft program available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-documents/51eb60d9-3388-43d3-8ae6-1ea17dba90d4
  4. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printing anything creates 0 bit file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing anything creates 0 bit file: I have this very frustrating problem which started in September 2021.I cannot print anything from any source, with any device.If I try to print to pdf it creates 0 bit file. If I try to print with printer canon, epson, etc you name it I've tried it. the file flashes in the...
  6. Printing anything creates 0 bit file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing anything creates 0 bit file: I have this very frustrating problem which started in September 2021.I cannot print anything from any source, with any device.If I try to print to pdf it creates 0 bit file. If I try to print with printer canon, epson, etc you name it I've tried it. the file flashes in the...
  7. Printing anything creates 0 bit file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. 0 documents file print

0 documents file print: My SO is Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 18363.900. CPU Intel Pentium T4300 @ 2.10GHz Penryn 45nm RAM 4.00GB Duplo-Channel DDR2 @ 398MHz (6-6-6-18) Motherboard TOSHIBA KSWAA (U2E1) Graphic Intel Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family I order to print, but in documents...
  9. print a document

in Windows 10 Customization
    print a document: I figured out how to get you the file with one cloud it was my first time please reply back idk why we got disconnected https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiYsR83BNH-di2gLBGBZjpBOSx-T?e=Z22cY8...
  10. Printing a document:

Printing a document:: When I hit the print option to print a document it always goes to save. It says it goes into an Adobe file and when I got to the Adobe to retrieve it to print I can't find it. How do I get the printer to just print and not save first?...