Windows 10: 0 documents file print

Discus and support 0 documents file print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My SO is Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 18363.900. CPU Intel Pentium T4300 @ 2.10GHz Penryn 45nm RAM 4.00GB Duplo-Channel DDR2 @ 398MHz (6-6-6-18)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tuktuktuk, Jun 18, 2020.

1. tuktuktuk Win User

0 documents file print

My SO is Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 18363.900.
    CPU Intel Pentium T4300 @ 2.10GHz Penryn 45nm
    RAM 4.00GB Duplo-Channel DDR2 @ 398MHz (6-6-6-18)
    Motherboard TOSHIBA KSWAA (U2E1)
    Graphic Intel Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

I order to print, but in documents to print appear the 0 files to print. Doesn't recognize the order to print.
    I tried in different programs, but the result is the same.

Can anyone gives a help?
    Thanks

:)

tuktuktuk, Jun 18, 2020
  2. tuktuktuk Win User

0 documents file print

Thanks Berton,
    I predifine my printer as default.
    Then I order to print and what hapens is that the document enter into waiting list file to print in my device.
    Next, past few seconds disapears and the waiting list turns nothing to print.
    I catch the properties of the document to print before it disapear. But I get no clue of about.

Thanks

tuktuktuk, Jun 19, 2020
  3. tuktuktuk Win User
    0 documents file print

The printer now is on ready mode
    I configure the hold to 60 minutes.
    After that I tried to print a small text but didn't work
    The printer usually shows on lcd that is recivieng data,
    and today in the beginning of this problem until now didn't show that message.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Megahertz,
    I did everything step by step.

tuktuktuk, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

0 documents file print

0 documents file print

Have you checked Settings, Devices for an installed printer? If wanting Properties click the upper Printer Properties not the lower entry as it is for the icon itself. You can print a test page to check operation but you may also need to set it as Default printer, sometimes the OS/Operating System will select a different entry.

Also, most programs with File, Print in their menu/toolbar will give a list to choose from if wanting to change for the document in use but otherwise will print to what is set as Default by the OS.

Berton, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

0 documents file print

1. 0 documents file print - Similar Threads - documents file print

2. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing documents: Why has my Word Document printer quit working? Is there a free Microsoft program available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-documents/51eb60d9-3388-43d3-8ae6-1ea17dba90d4
  3. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing documents: Why has my Word Document printer quit working? Is there a free Microsoft program available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-documents/51eb60d9-3388-43d3-8ae6-1ea17dba90d4
  4. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printing anything creates 0 bit file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing anything creates 0 bit file: I have this very frustrating problem which started in September 2021.I cannot print anything from any source, with any device.If I try to print to pdf it creates 0 bit file. If I try to print with printer canon, epson, etc you name it I've tried it. the file flashes in the...
  6. Printing anything creates 0 bit file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing anything creates 0 bit file: I have this very frustrating problem which started in September 2021.I cannot print anything from any source, with any device.If I try to print to pdf it creates 0 bit file. If I try to print with printer canon, epson, etc you name it I've tried it. the file flashes in the...
  7. Printing anything creates 0 bit file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. 0 documents file print

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    0 documents file print: My SO is Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 18363.900. CPU Intel Pentium T4300 @ 2.10GHz Penryn 45nm RAM 4.00GB Duplo-Channel DDR2 @ 398MHz (6-6-6-18) Motherboard TOSHIBA KSWAA (U2E1) Graphic Intel Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family I order to print, but in documents...
  9. print a document

in Windows 10 Customization
    print a document: I figured out how to get you the file with one cloud it was my first time please reply back idk why we got disconnected https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiYsR83BNH-di2gLBGBZjpBOSx-T?e=Z22cY8...
  10. Printing a document:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing a document:: When I hit the print option to print a document it always goes to save. It says it goes into an Adobe file and when I got to the Adobe to retrieve it to print I can't find it. How do I get the printer to just print and not save first?...