Windows 10: 0,p, ? and [ keys is not working

Discus and support 0,p, ? and [ keys is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 0,p and [ keys is not working. lease help. what should i do. im crying right now[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThirdyRemorta, Jan 19, 2020.

1. 0,p, ? and [ keys is not working

0,p and [ keys is not working. lease help. what should i do. im crying right now 0,p, ? and [ keys is not working 60c8dd0b-d8b3-48e5-b83e-4f1fa33aabb3?upload=true.png

:)

ThirdyRemorta, Jan 19, 2020

2. "P" key not working on keyboard

Hi,

"P" key on my keyboard is not working(I had to write this using on-screen keyboard.)

Sometimes it works and sometimes it not.

Any suggestions on how can I fix this?

VaibhavMadan, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Windows Key + P shortcut not working

Hi Jimmie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that Windows + P shortcut is not working.

I would like to know some information.

• What actions are you trying to perform pressing Windows + P key?

• Are you using Dual Monitors?

• Have you made any changes to the computer settings prior to this issue?

• Since how long are you facing this issue?

Please let us know the information in brief. We will be glad to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, Jan 19, 2020
  4. 0,p, ? and [ keys is not working

Windows Key + P shortcut not working

Hi Team,

Just today, my windows + P shortcut doesn't work. Every other shortcut works. My "P" key works. My Windows Key works.

Other Windows Key + "?" key combos work. Ctrl + P works. I've checked the registry for values disabling it. Nothing found. Any Ideas?

HP Elitebook 840, Windows 10.

Regards,

JG

JimmieGiardina, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

0,p, ? and [ keys is not working

1. 0,p, ? and [ keys is not working - Similar Threads - keys working

2. After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work: The numbers that won't work on the top bar- 2,5,7,8, as well as the shifted symbols for these numbersThe numbers that won't work on the number pad- 3,0The letters that won't work- k,u Additional symbols that won't work- ? and . and \No error message. I have tried restarting....
  3. After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work: The numbers that won't work on the top bar- 2,5,7,8, as well as the shifted symbols for these numbersThe numbers that won't work on the number pad- 3,0The letters that won't work- k,u Additional symbols that won't work- ? and . and \No error message. I have tried restarting....
  4. Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key is not working anymore in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key is not working anymore in Windows 10: I have three monitors so that feature is very useful to me. As I was trying to use it today, I realized it wasn't working. I checked and saw that the option was still enabled. I did disable it, apply and re-enabled it. The current options show "Display pointer trails" set to...
  5. Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key is not working anymore in Windows 10

Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key is not working anymore in Windows 10: I have three monitors so that feature is very useful to me. As I was trying to use it today, I realized it wasn't working. I checked and saw that the option was still enabled. I did disable it, apply and re-enabled it. The current options show "Display pointer trails" set to...
  6. Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key is not working anymore in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How can I get my keys to work again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my keys to work again?: One day, after I logged into my computer, I couldn't type anything into the search bar. At first, I didn't think much about it and just assumed that I only had to restart it and everything would go back to normal. Wrong. It still wouldn't type anything, no matter what key I...
  8. How can I get my keys to work again?

How can I get my keys to work again?: One day, after I logged into my computer, I couldn't type anything into the search bar. At first, I didn't think much about it and just assumed that I only had to restart it and everything would go back to normal. Wrong. It still wouldn't type anything, no matter what key I...
  9. How can I get my keys to work again?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Backspace key and arrow keys are not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backspace key and arrow keys are not working properly.: Hey Everyone,I recently noticed that holding down backspace only erases 1 letter at a time. It used to be much quicker and would erase whole lines when held down long enough. same in the case of arrow keys to. I am on windows 11 and have turned off filter keys. Any...