Windows 10: 0,p, ? and [ keys is not working

Discus and support 0,p, ? and [ keys is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 0,p and [ keys is not working. lease help. what should i do. im crying right now[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThirdyRemorta, Jan 19, 2020.

1. 0,p, ? and [ keys is not working

0,p and [ keys is not working. lease help. what should i do. im crying right now 0,p, ? and [ keys is not working 60c8dd0b-d8b3-48e5-b83e-4f1fa33aabb3?upload=true.png

:)

ThirdyRemorta, Jan 19, 2020

2. "P" key not working on keyboard

Hi,

"P" key on my keyboard is not working(I had to write this using on-screen keyboard.)

Sometimes it works and sometimes it not.

Any suggestions on how can I fix this?

VaibhavMadan, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Windows Key + P shortcut not working

Hi Jimmie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that Windows + P shortcut is not working.

I would like to know some information.

• What actions are you trying to perform pressing Windows + P key?

• Are you using Dual Monitors?

• Have you made any changes to the computer settings prior to this issue?

• Since how long are you facing this issue?

Please let us know the information in brief. We will be glad to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, Jan 19, 2020
  4. 0,p, ? and [ keys is not working

Windows Key + P shortcut not working

Hi Team,

Just today, my windows + P shortcut doesn't work. Every other shortcut works. My "P" key works. My Windows Key works.

Other Windows Key + "?" key combos work. Ctrl + P works. I've checked the registry for values disabling it. Nothing found. Any Ideas?

HP Elitebook 840, Windows 10.

Regards,

JG

JimmieGiardina, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

0,p, ? and [ keys is not working

1. 0,p, ? and [ keys is not working - Similar Threads - keys working

2. some keys of my computer are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some keys of my computer are not working: eser wewddsfrferw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-of-my-computer-are-not-working/71f9e015-a923-4ac8-ab8d-75511a6bacfa
  3. some keys of my computer are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some keys of my computer are not working: eser wewddsfrferw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-of-my-computer-are-not-working/71f9e015-a923-4ac8-ab8d-75511a6bacfa
  4. My slash key and question mark arent working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My slash key and question mark arent working.: Guys, since I bought this computer I cant use neither my forward slash and my question mark, I thought it was a bug, but today I realized it was something involved with my pc. How can I make it work. Im using windows 11. I use a mini apex pro steelseries wired.I think the...
  5. My slash key and question mark arent working.

My slash key and question mark arent working.: Guys, since I bought this computer I cant use neither my forward slash and my question mark, I thought it was a bug, but today I realized it was something involved with my pc. How can I make it work. Im using windows 11. I use a mini apex pro steelseries wired.I think the...
  6. SOME KEYS AREN'T WORKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SOME KEYS AREN'T WORKING: Please help I can't fix my keys. It all started when the letter A wasn't working and then now the keys beside it was affected. I tried to watch YouTube tutorials and reading the Microsoft community but nothing worked, I'm starting to worry if it's the hardware because only...
  7. Bitlocker Revocery key not working, locked out of laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Revocery key not working, locked out of laptop: Hello,My laptop asks for a recovery key for Bitlocker, though I have no idea what this is nor how I got it at all. I enter the key correctly. The screen says that it's preparing for Auto Repair. Says Auto repair doesn't work. I try to restart my computer. That doesn't work. I...
  8. Bitlocker Revocery key not working, locked out of laptop

Bitlocker Revocery key not working, locked out of laptop: Hello,My laptop asks for a recovery key for Bitlocker, though I have no idea what this is nor how I got it at all. I enter the key correctly. The screen says that it's preparing for Auto Repair. Says Auto repair doesn't work. I try to restart my computer. That doesn't work. I...
  9. Microsoft activation key won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft activation key won't work: I have an OEM key that I usually use to activate my windows license with. I've reformatted my computer several times and even changed motherboards so I have used the same key on 2 different motherboards. All of a sudden it stopped working and it said "We can’t activate your...
  10. Microsoft activation key won't work

Microsoft activation key won't work: I have an OEM key that I usually use to activate my windows license with. I've reformatted my computer several times and even changed motherboards so I have used the same key on 2 different motherboards. All of a sudden it stopped working and it said "We can’t activate your...