Windows 10: 0 Read, 0 Write (BOTH drives). I can transfer (copying, cutting) files from one drive to...

Discus and support 0 Read, 0 Write (BOTH drives). I can transfer (copying, cutting) files from one drive to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gronax [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gronax, Mar 12, 2020.

1. /u/Gronax Win User

0 Read, 0 Write (BOTH drives). I can transfer (copying, cutting) files from one drive to...

/u/Gronax, Mar 12, 2020

2. Installing get stuck at 0% while copying files

I am having the same problem. Down loaded windows install onto 8gb thumb drive. Followed steps when screen pops up installing windows, copying windows files (0%) stays at 0%. retried loading installation on different thumb drives and still same problem

msgtnobody, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Raid 0 with two different hard drives?

You can raid the two drives, but it is not recommended because of the speed differences.

If you raid-0 then if a drive fails all your data is lost. Raid 0 offer higher read and write speeds.

freaksavior, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Pinscher Win User

0 Read, 0 Write (BOTH drives). I can transfer (copying, cutting) files from one drive to...

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

1. 0 Read, 0 Write (BOTH drives). I can transfer (copying, cutting) files from one drive to... - Similar Threads - Read Write BOTH

2. Decryption on Drive - 0% Write Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Decryption on Drive - 0% Write Speed: I just had my computer reset at MicroCenter and they left one of the drives encrypted. I'm decrypting it but it's caused the entire SSD to stop working when trying to explore in it/open files in it.Assume this is normal? The microcenter employee wasn't even aware he encrypted...
  3. Decryption on Drive - 0% Write Speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Decryption on Drive - 0% Write Speed: I just had my computer reset at MicroCenter and they left one of the drives encrypted. I'm decrypting it but it's caused the entire SSD to stop working when trying to explore in it/open files in it.Assume this is normal? The microcenter employee wasn't even aware he encrypted...
  4. slow copying with 0% usage on drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    slow copying with 0% usage on drives: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Noodle_nose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tqhyyi/slow_copying_with_0_usage_on_drives/
  5. Disk 0 read/write at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk 0 read/write at 100%: My Disk 0 C: drive is at 100% read/write yet I am not doing anything on the computer. I upgraded to Windows 11 Home but had this problem on Windows 10 Home. I have tried all the suggestions given, that I deemed safe, that were out in the www, but to no avail. I am hoping not...
  6. Disk 0 read/write at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk 0 read/write at 100%: My Disk 0 C: drive is at 100% read/write yet I am not doing anything on the computer. I upgraded to Windows 11 Home but had this problem on Windows 10 Home. I have tried all the suggestions given, that I deemed safe, that were out in the www, but to no avail. I am hoping not...
  7. 0 bytes Files, Drive failure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    0 bytes Files, Drive failure: Hi, I have recently met a problem with my Data Drive. Alot of my Files have been appearing as 0kb and unusable, many of them video files that I remember watching just fine a few months ago (2-3 months). Some game files have also been turning 0kb, making some of my Steam...
  8. Flash drives File transfer speed drops to 0 regularly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash drives File transfer speed drops to 0 regularly: Hi everyone, I have recently realized my laptop MSI P65 8RF is having a weird behaviour when transfering files or deleting files to/from my flash drives (Kingston Datatraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 128 GB and Kingston Datatraveler Rubber 3.0 32 gb) it happens that it reaches top...
  9. Flash drives File transfer speed drops to 0 regularly

in Windows 10 Support
    Flash drives File transfer speed drops to 0 regularly: Hi everyone, I have recently realized my laptop MSI P65 8RF is having a weird behaviour when transfering files or deleting files to/from my flash drives (Kingston Datatraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 128 GB and Kingston Datatraveler Rubber 3.0 32 gb) it happens that it reaches top...
  10. Copying files stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Copying files stuck at 0%: Hi, I had reserved a copy of windows 10 and i was able to download it through windows update. once it is downloaded i was asked to restart for updating. copying files stuck at 0% for 5 min and windows 7 ultimate x64 rolls back. I can even see an error message in windows...