Windows 10: 0 Windows is installed issue

Discus and support 0 Windows is installed issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After deleting ubuntu from the disk partition .I restarted the windows entered into the GRUB 2.02 version and then i entered the command exit in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MANTHENA MANISIMHA VARMA, Jan 28, 2021.

1. 0 Windows is installed issue

After deleting ubuntu from the disk partition .I restarted the windows entered into the GRUB 2.02 version and then i entered the command exit in the grub , then it took me to to os boot option ,i selected windows boot manager . After that i selected troubleshoot option then i selected command prompt then i entered the command bootrec /scanos . it shows 0 windows installed but after i went back and selected continue option my windows opened so how to solve this problem?

:)

MANTHENA MANISIMHA VARMA, Jan 28, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 28, 2021
  4. 0 Windows is installed issue

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

0 Windows is installed issue

1. 0 Windows is installed issue - Similar Threads - installed issue

2. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.: Windows antivirus defender is acting weird, it is installing updates which are not exactly up-to-date. The updates it is installing are from the future, for example the current year is 2024 and defender will install an update created in 2025 or 2039. Not only this but the pc...
  3. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.: Windows antivirus defender is acting weird, it is installing updates which are not exactly up-to-date. The updates it is installing are from the future, for example the current year is 2024 and defender will install an update created in 2025 or 2039. Not only this but the pc...
  4. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates: Hey all,I just installed my Windows 11 updates for the month of March. Unsure which update was causing me issues to login after installing them. I had to reboot my machine 3 times in order for my PIN to work.Updates Installed:2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...
  6. Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates

Login issues using PIN after installing March Windows 11 Updates: Hey all,I just installed my Windows 11 updates for the month of March. Unsure which update was causing me issues to login after installing them. I had to reboot my machine 3 times in order for my PIN to work.Updates Installed:2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...
  7. Issue with Windows Update Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows Update Installation: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I am writing to report an issue I encountered while attempting to install a recent update for my Windows 11 23H2 x64 HOME. My product key is PII Removed>, and the update key is KB5034848.Despite several attempts, the update failed to install, and I...
  8. Issue with Windows Update Installation

Issue with Windows Update Installation: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I am writing to report an issue I encountered while attempting to install a recent update for my Windows 11 23H2 x64 HOME. My product key is PII Removed>, and the update key is KB5034848.Despite several attempts, the update failed to install, and I...
  9. Issue with Windows Update Installation: Product Key - 83NCX-VB2KK-YQ8BD-T4WVD-RJRJY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows Update Installation: Product Key - 83NCX-VB2KK-YQ8BD-T4WVD-RJRJY: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I am writing to report an issue I encountered while attempting to install a recent update for my Windows 11 23H2 x64 HOME. My product key is 83NCX-VB2KK-YQ8BD-T4WVD-RJRJY, and the update key is KB5034848.Despite several attempts, the update failed...
  10. Issue with Windows Update Installation: Product Key - 83NCX-VB2KK-YQ8BD-T4WVD-RJRJY

Issue with Windows Update Installation: Product Key - 83NCX-VB2KK-YQ8BD-T4WVD-RJRJY: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I am writing to report an issue I encountered while attempting to install a recent update for my Windows 11 23H2 x64 HOME. My product key is 83NCX-VB2KK-YQ8BD-T4WVD-RJRJY, and the update key is KB5034848.Despite several attempts, the update failed...