Windows 10: 0×c00007b error

Discus and support 0×c00007b error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to solve the 0×c00007b error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0c00007b-error/434c4920-c7a7-4a6b-b3c0-717f15d55837 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Navneetkumar23016, Sep 22, 2020.

1. 0×c00007b error

How to solve the 0×c00007b error

:)

Navneetkumar23016, Sep 22, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

0×c00007b error

1. 0×c00007b error - Similar Threads - 0×c00007b error

2. Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...: WIndows Media Player has lost virtually all of the Music files information it had. I have over 3,000 songs in my Music folder, which suddenly disappeared from WMP after a power glitch on my desktop. Now WMP shows all files as "0 bytes," shows no file information. I did have...
  3. Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...: WIndows Media Player has lost virtually all of the Music files information it had. I have over 3,000 songs in my Music folder, which suddenly disappeared from WMP after a power glitch on my desktop. Now WMP shows all files as "0 bytes," shows no file information. I did have...
  4. What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything: Whenever I start downloading a game or just updating it. My task manager always says 0% network and never downloads it or downloads it at a very slow speed. A few weeks ago it was downloading at 25mb/s and sometimes even 50mb/s but now its only getting a few kb/s and takes...
  5. What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything

What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything: Whenever I start downloading a game or just updating it. My task manager always says 0% network and never downloads it or downloads it at a very slow speed. A few weeks ago it was downloading at 25mb/s and sometimes even 50mb/s but now its only getting a few kb/s and takes...
  6. What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Idle power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idle power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware...: Hello, I appreciate any help, I'm reaching out for assistance with a persistent issue that's been plaguing my system. Randomly while in use, my computer crashes for apparently no reason, necessitating the removal of the power cable and its subsequent reconnection to restart....
  8. Idle power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware...

Idle power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware...: Hello, I appreciate any help, I'm reaching out for assistance with a persistent issue that's been plaguing my system. Randomly while in use, my computer crashes for apparently no reason, necessitating the removal of the power cable and its subsequent reconnection to restart....
  9. windows update stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update stuck at 0%: My PC is stuck at 0% update and I have tried multiple things to fix it, I saw something about pausing updates for a day but I cannot do that because I have reached the maximum amount of pause time. It seemed to be working the first time I tried to update but it reached 100%...
  10. windows update stuck at 0%

windows update stuck at 0%: My PC is stuck at 0% update and I have tried multiple things to fix it, I saw something about pausing updates for a day but I cannot do that because I have reached the maximum amount of pause time. It seemed to be working the first time I tried to update but it reached 100%...