Windows 10: 0x0000000a BSoD Windows 11

Discus and support 0x0000000a BSoD Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,the past 2 days I had 4 3? BSoDs, they all occured playing the same game Path of Exile if it's any helpful. The PC is fairly new, I did run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CeBe234, May 18, 2022.

1. CeBe234 Win User

0x0000000a BSoD Windows 11

Hello,the past 2 days I had 4 3? BSoDs, they all occured playing the same game Path of Exile if it's any helpful. The PC is fairly new, I did run the Windows Memory Diagnostic, but It didn't find anything.I proceeded to deinstall the ASUS Armory Crate that came pre-installed with the PC as I have read it can cause problems. I played on the PC for a couple of weeks now but BSoD only started occuring the same time as I started playing Path of Exile, maybe it's just coincidence.Here is my dmp filesMemory Dumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AlDbYoqk5YwwiG5aFYTWYdPuK7Il?e=evNraHMini Dumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s

:)

CeBe234, May 18, 2022

2. BSOD Bugcheck error 0x0000000a event id 1001 help.

Hi Amey,

There are a lot of potential reasons why you are getting this error: 0x0000000a while playing a game. One of which is a corrupted game file. For us to provide accurate solutions, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue on all of your games?
    • Are you having this problem with your other applications?
    • When did the issue start?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Wilfred Mac, May 18, 2022
  3. Bob2131 Win User
    Random BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (0x0000000a)

I keep getting a BSOD reading IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL along with instances where my computer just locks up completely. It happens at random and I haven't been able to figure out what's causing it. If my computer doesn't lock up on startup or crashes during use it runs fine without problems. Event Logs list the bugcheck code as 0x0000000a (0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8015f2f42b0). I've attached the zip as instructed.

Bob2131, May 18, 2022
  4. 0x0000000a BSoD Windows 11

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000A

Hi, GT

My name is Phillip, an Independent Advisor trying to help.

Maybe this can help you

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/bsod-ir...

Regards.

Standard Disclaimer.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

PhillipCaprio, May 18, 2022
Thema:

0x0000000a BSoD Windows 11

1. 0x0000000a BSoD Windows 11 - Similar Threads - 0x0000000a BSoD

2. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: HelloMy laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop.I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe...
  3. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: HelloMy laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop.I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe...
  4. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

7. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

8. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: Hello My laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop. I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized...
  9. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: Hello My laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop. I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized...
  10. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe