Windows 10: 0x00000113-VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR Please help!

Discus and support 0x00000113-VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR Please help! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop is a MSI gs43vr and after I did a clean install of windows 10 and a BIOS update successful I started to get the BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SanducuValentin, May 5, 2020.

1. 0x00000113-VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR Please help!

My laptop is a MSI gs43vr and after I did a clean install of windows 10 and a BIOS update successful I started to get the BSOD VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR.

I tried everything, until I discovered that disabling from windows the dgpu nvidia 1060 would let me use the system. As soon as I would enable it the bsod will apear. I didnt use my laptop for two weeks and I enabled the nvidia to see maybe I have luck and the error would have gone and the laptop functioned normally for hours. I did stress tests, played games, restarted etc. And the day after...bsod VIDEO_DXGKRNL again.

I tried:

• Windows reinstall
    • driver rollback
    • driver latest
    • driver from MSI site
    • BIOS update and rollback
    • GPU vBios
    • Linux crashes when i list drivers
    • Repasting the CPU and GPU
    • Etc.

I put an AIDA report and the minidump in the onedrive link

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai4eTIxlz392hyLSHhLeg6qrP15X?e=rIuVYA

I am desperate, please help.

Thank you

:)

SanducuValentin, May 5, 2020
  2. Ratandeep Win User

0x00000113-VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Hello Gondar,

Thank you for posting your question on Microsoft community.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your efforts towards resolving it.

The VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR bug check has a value of
    0x00000113
    . This indicates that the Microsoft DirectX graphics kernel subsystem has detected a violation. This bug check appears very infrequently.

If you received a blue screen error, or stop code, the computer has shut down abruptly to protect itself from data loss.

I appreciate this fact that you uninstalled and reinstalled all the drivers.

However, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall display driver
    and check if it helps.

To uninstall the driver, please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + X keys and click device manager.

b. Click to expand display adapters, right click the adapter and click
    uninstall.

c. Restart the computer.

Now, download and install display driver from this link:

Support für Inspiron 5558 | Treiber und Downloads | Dell Deutschland

I hope this information helps.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Ratandeep, May 5, 2020
  3. Wagnard Win User
    0x00000113-VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Here are some dmps that my friend have with a nVidia GTX 970 and a Asus Gryphon Z97 on Windows 10 (Build 10240).

They are all VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR (113)

http://www.mobile.com/dmp/110615-4671-01.dmp

http://www.mobile.com/dmp/110615-4312-01.dmp

http://www.mobile.com/dmp/110615-4046-01.dmp

http://www.mobile.com/dmp/103015-4296-01.dmp

These happens when you uninstall or disable the videocard via device manager.

Also there are in windows issue like slowdown and other hickup when gaming. None of this with Windows 8.1

Hope this is fixed in TH2...

Wagnard, May 5, 2020
  4. Marie Ave Win User

0x00000113-VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR Please help!

BSOD on Newly Bought Laptop Caused By Driver watchdog.sys

Hi Brandon,

It appears the code 0x00000113 is a VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR bug which indicates that the Microsoft DirectX graphics kernel subsystem has detected a violation.

We suggest that you follow the steps provided in the Troubleshoot blue screen errors article.

Let us know how it goes.

Marie Ave, May 5, 2020
Thema:

0x00000113-VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR Please help!

1. 0x00000113-VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR Please help! - Similar Threads - 0x00000113 VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR Please

2. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113 help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113 help: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113The dxgkrnl has detected that a violation has occurred. This resultedin a condition that dxgkrnl can no longer progress. By crashing, dxgkrnlis attempting to get enough information into the minidump such that somebodycan pinpoint the crash cause....
  3. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113 help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113 help: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113The dxgkrnl has detected that a violation has occurred. This resultedin a condition that dxgkrnl can no longer progress. By crashing, dxgkrnlis attempting to get enough information into the minidump such that somebodycan pinpoint the crash cause....
  4. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113 help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why am I getting BSOD video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error 0x00000113

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting BSOD video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error 0x00000113: I've been getting BSOD since 2-3 months randomly saying "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error"I am on windows 10 and I've tried reinstalling AMD and Nvdia drivers to older and newer versions , reinstalled OS , SFC and DISM but nothing seems to be working. bugcheck 0x00000113 in...
  6. Why am I getting BSOD video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error 0x00000113

Why am I getting BSOD video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error 0x00000113: I've been getting BSOD since 2-3 months randomly saying "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error"I am on windows 10 and I've tried reinstalling AMD and Nvdia drivers to older and newer versions , reinstalled OS , SFC and DISM but nothing seems to be working. bugcheck 0x00000113 in...
  7. Why am I getting BSOD video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error 0x00000113

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error Widnows 11 Help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error Widnows 11 Help please: After installing updates on drivers, I keep getting bluescreen. Version is 21H2OS Build 22000.978I have uninstalled and reinstalled graphic drivers, no luck. Laptop model: HP - OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx Operating System Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-bit Memory 8 GB Processor...
  9. Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error Widnows 11 Help please

Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error Widnows 11 Help please: After installing updates on drivers, I keep getting bluescreen. Version is 21H2OS Build 22000.978I have uninstalled and reinstalled graphic drivers, no luck. Laptop model: HP - OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx Operating System Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-bit Memory 8 GB Processor...
  10. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: Having blue screen upon restart from hibernation mode "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" since build 18342. Occurring every time after wake on mouse/keyboard. Home built unit in intel i7-4770k using onboard processor graphics. Anyone else having same occurance?...