Windows 10: 0x00000133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support 0x00000133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I've had this installation of Windows 10 run just fine for a bit over a year and all of a sudden it started randomly freezing and crashing. after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nikola Ristanovic, Aug 16, 2022.

1. 0x00000133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

Hi. I've had this installation of Windows 10 run just fine for a bit over a year and all of a sudden it started randomly freezing and crashing. after some time being frozen it eventually bluescreens. When I opened BlueScreenView I noticed half of the minidumps from before were missing they had the same error and same description. I'll attach screenshots of BSV below.

:)

Nikola Ristanovic, Aug 16, 2022
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Aug 16, 2022
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Aug 16, 2022
  4. philc43 Win User

0x00000133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

philc43, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

0x00000133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

1. 0x00000133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - 0x00000133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD

2. 0x00000133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x00000133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD ntoskrnl.exe: Hi. I've had this installation of Windows 10 run just fine for a bit over a year and all of a sudden it started randomly freezing and crashing. after some time being frozen it eventually bluescreens. When I opened BlueScreenView I noticed half of the minidumps from before...
  3. 0x00000133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x00000133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD ntoskrnl.exe: Hi. I've had this installation of Windows 10 run just fine for a bit over a year and all of a sudden it started randomly freezing and crashing. after some time being frozen it eventually bluescreens. When I opened BlueScreenView I noticed half of the minidumps from before...
  4. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x00000133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x00000133: My computer blue screens while some games are running in full screen mode. I tried installing different drivers for the video card, using both the newest driver and multiple old versions. It keeps showing a bsod. Any help is greatly appreciated! Here is a link to the dump...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x00000133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x00000133: My computer consistently blue screens with a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with a bug check code of 0x00000133. I am not sure what to do, I have tried updating the driver for the hard drive, and I have even completely formatted the hard drive and reinstalled Windows and have the...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. BSOD - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, DMP file inside (0x00000133 : ntoskrnl.exe)

BSOD - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, DMP file inside (0x00000133 : ntoskrnl.exe): Hi everyone, Been encountering this issue on and off for the past few weeks. Noticed it happens most frequently after pausing a YouTube video. Not sure what's happening as I've updated my drivers on everything. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! BlueScreenView report:...
  9. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD, The bugcheck was: 0x00000133

DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD, The bugcheck was: 0x00000133: Hi Guys, Installing windows and drivers onto a new system today and everything went smoothly. Unfortunately, whenever audio should emit the system will BSOD. This is not straight away but after about 10 seconds. This even happens when playing a music CD. I...
  10. BSOD with stopcode DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, bug check error 0x00000133

BSOD with stopcode DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, bug check error 0x00000133: Hi, I have encountered multiple BSOD crashes, most often while watching youtube videos. It usually involves my laptop freezing for a few seconds and the sound stuttering loudly before crashing. However, the same crashes have also occured in random occasions (browsing,...