Windows 10: 0x00000133, igdkmd64.sys, hal.dll = Help me restore my sanity :

Discus and support 0x00000133, igdkmd64.sys, hal.dll = Help me restore my sanity : in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there! Like many others, I'm getting the nasty blue screen too often DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: 1. My 5 minidumps are here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Reb_o, May 11, 2020.

1. Reb_o Win User

0x00000133, igdkmd64.sys, hal.dll = Help me restore my sanity :

Hi there!

Like many others, I'm getting the nasty blue screen too often DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION:

1. My 5 minidumps are here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/b8ebo7ya9vaj6/dmp

2. The problem seems to be caused by address:

• igdkmd64+33e3b7
    • hal.dll + 18f8

3. All drivers are updated when I manually search for Drivers in the device manager for Nvidia GeForce 920MX and Intel HD graphics 620.

4. Tried installing the slightly newer Intel driver as I found a newer version on their web. The ASUS refused to install it though, due to OEM settings intel driver assistant.

5. Going back to previous driver versions probably wouldn't solve it, the WATCHDOG message has been recurrent the last 1/2 years or more. I was just too lazy to dig deeper hehe. But hey, if that's the recommendation, I can try it.

If someone could help I would be super happy.

:)

Reb_o, May 11, 2020
  2. U Know Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen BSOD for 0x00000133 igdkmd64.sys and ntoskrnl.exe

I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 but both my ThinkPads were running extremely slowly so I did a clean install on both today and both the ThinkPad Helix and ThinkPad Yoga 2 are getting constant BSOD's. Both are giving error 0x00000133 and both
    are either caused by igdkmd64.sys or ntoskrnl.exe. I have tried installing the latest Intel HD graphics drivers from the Lenovo Support site and the Intel Support site but to no avail as the problems still continue. Does anyone have a solution for this yet?

U Know, May 11, 2020
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, May 11, 2020
  4. TSX420J Win User

TSX420J, May 11, 2020
Thema:

1. 0x00000133, igdkmd64.sys, hal.dll = Help me restore my sanity : - Similar Threads - 0x00000133 igdkmd64 sys

2. Help with file igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with file igdkmd64.sys: On my windows 7 laptop i got a message saying filename igdkmd64.sys it sounds suspicious and it says it slows my laptop down when resuming from sleep can anyone give some advice? but i think windows 7 went out of service....
  3. Help with file igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with file igdkmd64.sys: On my windows 7 laptop i got a message saying filename igdkmd64.sys it sounds suspicious and it says it slows my laptop down when resuming from sleep can anyone give some advice? but i think windows 7 went out of service....
  4. igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    igdkmd64.sys: In the last 4 weeks, my computer has crashed on the following issue igdkmd64.sys. Ptoblem is the device will not boot up, so i cant get in, even on safe mode to rollback the driver. Recovery doesnt work, reloading windows 10 doesnt work. How do i fix this, and more...
  5. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys: While launching a game, it freezes up (And a second of the audio loops), then an another second loops, then it gives me this squished blue screen, the error it gives me is "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE igdkmd64.sys" This PC was bought from a pawn shop nearby me, for about ~200 US...
  6. BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3)

BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3): Hello, please help me to solve this problem. DM Log Collector below 74093
  7. BSODs and hangs to do with igdkmd64.sys

BSODs and hangs to do with igdkmd64.sys: Hi, I've recently been struggling with hangs on my laptop. Using driver verifier as a guide, I disabled Intel Smart Connect (uninstalled and blocked updates) and uninstalled Realtek High Definition Audio (downgraded to the default Microsoft driver). I have also rolled back...
  8. BSOD : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

BSOD : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys): Hi there. I have a BSOD screen when I play a game 20-30 minutes . The error is : VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys). Before installing W10 i could play games as Counter-Strike : Global Offensive, Minecraft and League of Legends at their full power without interrupting. And...
  9. system_thread_exception_not_handled: what failed: igdkmd64.sys

system_thread_exception_not_handled: what failed: igdkmd64.sys: Dell Optiplex790 USFF desktop with onboard Intel graphics, Win 10. In the last week a BSOD has randomly popped up about several times when I've been using FireFox. No game playing. In last case I was simply composing a post on a forum The system reboots and "fixes" itself,...
  10. Disabling On-board Graphics Card (igdkmd64.sys)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Disabling On-board Graphics Card (igdkmd64.sys): I've been having some issues with BSOD's occurring over the last couple of days which consistently print out a specific message "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys" which from what I understand is somehow related to my default display adapter Intel(R) HD Graphics 530....
Tags: