Windows 10: 0x00D3E8D ERROR

Discus and support 0x00D3E8D ERROR in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am getting the errpr message "0X00D3E8D the property requested was not found" I have a vast amount of Flac files which i cannot edit .All my Flac... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mefar, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Mefar Win User

0x00D3E8D ERROR

I am getting the errpr message

"0X00D3E8D the property requested was not found"

I have a vast amount of Flac files which i cannot edit .All my Flac files now have the album artist filled in but not by myself

When i try to remove album artist and click apply i get the error message..

it is strange as ive put the same flac file on other computers with the same spec windows and there is not problem.

Ive tried looking up the error on google

but nothing comes up with this code 0x00D3E8D in google

Please please can somone give me advice and help as ive re installed windows 10 from scratch and the error still is there.

So im stuck..

Please please help ..

with hope ...mefar

:)

Mefar, Aug 25, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! 0x00D3E8D ERROR :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile 0x00D3E8D ERROR :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile 0x00D3E8D ERROR :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile 0x00D3E8D ERROR :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile 0x00D3E8D ERROR :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin 0x00D3E8D ERROR :D

4. Mussels Win User

0x00D3E8D ERROR

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

0x00D3E8D ERROR

1. 0x00D3E8D ERROR - Similar Threads - 0x00D3E8D ERROR

2. Error: The system cannot read from the specified device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: The system cannot read from the specified device: I'm trying to import photos to my pc from my iphone. I'm able to import many of the photos without a problem. For others I'm getting the message "the system cannot read from the specified device". I've tried importing using Photos, Faststone Viewer and directly from my phone...
  3. Error: The system cannot read from the specified device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: The system cannot read from the specified device: I'm trying to import photos to my pc from my iphone. I'm able to import many of the photos without a problem. For others I'm getting the message "the system cannot read from the specified device". I've tried importing using Photos, Faststone Viewer and directly from my phone...
  4. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  5. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  6. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643: I am running Windows 10 Update and getting the error 0x80070643.I was trying to follow the instructions in the following thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error0x80070643/e6473fa4-f2d4-42c3-b4be-266b43454306However after completing...
  7. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643: I am running Windows 10 Update and getting the error 0x80070643.I was trying to follow the instructions in the following thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error0x80070643/e6473fa4-f2d4-42c3-b4be-266b43454306However after completing...
  8. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  10. error 0x00D3E8D when renaming flac files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error 0x00D3E8D when renaming flac files: I'm getting error message 0x00D3E8D When trying to remove album artist on my flac music files. This error comes "only" when I'm editing flac files I have deleted Groove music I have Run DISM I can see maybe its after the MAY UPDATE as ive now just updated my laptop and...