Windows 10: 0x080070426 affects outlook, word, onedrive

Discus and support 0x080070426 affects outlook, word, onedrive in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; tried restarting licence server, windows up to date, (2019/11/19) and running on 19-09 . please advise what is the best course of action other than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by StuartSmiles, Nov 19, 2019.

1. 0x080070426 affects outlook, word, onedrive

tried restarting licence server, windows up to date, (2019/11/19) and running on 19-09 .

please advise what is the best course of action other than looking for licencing service and then rebooting the machine.

trying to update office at present to see if that resolves the issue.

machine is dell xps with killer wifi card.

Kind regards

Stuart.

:)

StuartSmiles, Nov 19, 2019
  2. PGR
    PGR Win User

outlook opens word?

If you use a version of Outlook prior to v. 2007, there's a checkbox in one of the preferences tabs which controls this. You can choose Word or Outlook Editor.

V. 2007 no longer includes Outlook Editor, though. It has it's own 'light' verson of Word 2007 built in.

Pete

3. Silverel Win User
    outlook opens word?

Yes it does. *Smile 0x080070426 affects outlook, word, onedrive :) Outlook uses word for message composition.

Silverel, Nov 19, 2019
  4. 0x080070426 affects outlook, word, onedrive

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

0x080070426 affects outlook, word, onedrive

1. 0x080070426 affects outlook, word, onedrive - Similar Threads - 0x080070426 affects outlook

2. Windows OneDrive and Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows OneDrive and Outlook: When I sign on to Windows 11, OneDrive sometimes takes a long take to sync, and while that is happening, I cannot access my Outlook.com account. It will not connect; new messages will not load; it is DOA. Sometimes I have to reboot the computer to get access to Outlook....
  3. Windows OneDrive and Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows OneDrive and Outlook: When I sign on to Windows 11, OneDrive sometimes takes a long take to sync, and while that is happening, I cannot access my Outlook.com account. It will not connect; new messages will not load; it is DOA. Sometimes I have to reboot the computer to get access to Outlook....
  4. "Handicapped Lost my Outlook OneDrive and Word after factory reinstall"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Handicapped Lost my Outlook OneDrive and Word after factory reinstall": "Handicapped..... Lost my Outlook, OneDrive, and Word, after factory reinstall" Hello I am not that PC savvy. I had to Factory reset my PC. It would not except my outlook address and It had to create a new outlook account. When I entered my original address it said " account...
  5. Outlook & Word 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook & Word 2016: The last week or there abouts when I receive an email message in outlook it seems to play the default sound rather than the one I’ve assigned. The sounds ‘Desktop mail notification’ and ‘New Mail Notification’ were set back to default in control panel – sounds. So, I set them...
  6. Outlook Mail in Word 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Mail in Word 365: RE OUTLOOK MAIL IN WORD 365 I am not receiving mail in my account. I can send but not receive. Have I missed something- a setting maybe. Can anyone advise? thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-in-word-365/80ddae3d-5a21-4970-b2e8-964cc6359225
  7. Word and outlook are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word and outlook are gone: I recently got an error when trying to start up outlook. Someone on a thread told me to reinstall it. So I uninstalled it. When I looked for the download on the windows website it said to install office so I did that. I can access the apps on the office app, but I cant search...
  8. Outlook 2016 affected by 1903 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook 2016 affected by 1903 update: This might be already here but I can't seem to find it. Last night I updated to Windows 10 1903. Everything seemed fine. However, I just opened by Outlook 2016 desktop client and now I can no longer see html in any of my messages (old or new). At best I see the links. I...
  9. Word, Excel outlook not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word, Excel outlook not opening: when I try to open any of the following Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint outlook nothing happens. The screen just spins for ever and it is not working and no error message is given...
  10. conversion of Outlook files to Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    conversion of Outlook files to Word: I have been sent some documents with a .msg suffix. Word will not open them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conversion-of-outlook-files-to-word/c00b42f5-7a36-4a73-a7fd-752023a87dd5"
Tags: