Windows 10: 0x1D8_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_0_Qcamain10x64!ath_pcie_bug_check_in_routine Boot Error

Discus and support 0x1D8_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_0_Qcamain10x64!ath_pcie_bug_check_in_routine Boot Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am unsure of what this boot error means or what I can do to fix it. I have been getting a UCMUCSI_FAILIURE error message as well. I have updated my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HenryPapp, May 26, 2019.

1. HenryPapp Win User

0x1D8_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_0_Qcamain10x64!ath_pcie_bug_check_in_routine Boot Error

I am unsure of what this boot error means or what I can do to fix it. I have been getting a UCMUCSI_FAILIURE error message as well. I have updated my drivers and reinstalled the Intel RST but it did not seem to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0x1D8_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_0_Qcamain10x64!ath_pcie_bug_check_in_routine

I am currently unfreezing my OneDrive account for the dump file. It should not take long to post.

:)

HenryPapp, May 26, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 26, 2019
  3. reverze Win User
    vista boot error

Well, earlier today i was trying to setup a dual boot along with Xp and already had vista installed... so I made a partition on one of my HD's and went to install XP on it.. the instalation went back and I got an error that the CD was bad, so I rebooted and now I get the error Error Loading Operating System.. trying to figure out how to fix this.. I tryed playing in the BIOS along with using the Vista repair option but nothing helping.. my vista is on a different hard drive then where i tried to install XP to...not sure what else to do, I need to fix my boot file somehow... suggestions?

reverze, May 26, 2019
  4. martel101 Win User

Unable to boot; 0xc000000f error on start

@axe0 - No, there was no file mentioned, although the error code remained the same. After I used the bootsec.exe /nt60 command the File: boot/bcd line appeared, which can be seen in the photos.
    @zbook - I'll try what you have suggested and post the results. As for the assigned drive letters, no I don't know why they already have assigned letters. As far as I can recall, those were in fact the drive letters they were assigned when the computer was working, but I didn't reassign them during the troubleshooting process. The steps I had already taken are listed in the original post. I had tried to rebuild the BCD previously, but with the same results (i.e. didn't have access, system not found etc.)

martel101, May 26, 2019
Thema:

1. 0x1D8_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_0_Qcamain10x64!ath_pcie_bug_check_in_routine Boot Error - Similar Threads - 0x1D8_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_0_Qcamain10x64 ath_pcie_bug_check_in_routine Boot

2. Booting error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting error: Hello, so i recently added an NVMe drive to my build. It already had an HDD and an SSD with windows installed. The fact is even if I tried to change the boot order from the BIOS and set the original SSD with windows as first option, the PC won't boot and always shows "Reboot...
  3. Boot error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot error: Hello everyoneI am a Windows 10 user, I am facing a severe issue recently. i tried installing Ubuntu alongside Windows using a third party software but accidentally erased my boot drive according to me now I can't boot into windows and getting a. error from Dell support...
  4. Boot error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot error: Hello everyoneI am a Windows 10 user, I am facing a severe issue recently. i tried installing Ubuntu alongside Windows using a third party software but accidentally erased my boot drive according to me now I can't boot into windows and getting a. error from Dell support...
  5. Boot error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot error: I wanted to install Windows 11, but I also had to enable TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot, what I did , but it said that Secure Boot wasn't enabled, so I watched a video about that thing, after that I did the following: Settings-> Update and Security-> Recovery-> Advanced Startup...
  6. Boot error

Boot error: I have a Samsung Intel laptop with Windows 10. It's about 5 years old. Unfortunately, it won't boot up. Prior to this issue, the screen did something weird a couple of times in the weeks preceeding. I tried turning it on and this is what I received: All boot options are...
  7. Booting error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Booting error: Hi! My pc fails to boot and says windows didn't load correctly. After this, when I restart it, it always comes back to this point. I tried resetting it, but that didn't work too. If anyone could help with this i would greatly appreciate it Thanks! submitted by /u/mmikite...
  8. Boot Errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Errors: Background: I've been working with computers since the 80s. I still remember the TRS-80s that used cassette tapes for storage. My ex and I used to build computers so I am not unfamiliar with the beasties. I was off the grid for awhile and came back and am updating my own...
  9. Boot Error

Boot Error: So, recently (around 2 months ago) I was playing on my Acer laptop which runs on Windows 10. And my computer lags out and shuts down, after a while it turned on to a screen with a black background a symbol that looks like an SSD and a message saying, “No Boot Device”. I don’t...
  10. Boot error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Boot error: Hi, guys please I need help my laptop won't boot it displays error code 0x00000e9 and I'm unable to access the F8 menu. Any ideas pls? 85259

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ucmucsi failiure