Windows 10: [0x7FF946156970] ANOMALY: meaningless REX prefix used

Discus and support [0x7FF946156970] ANOMALY: meaningless REX prefix used in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Processor :- AMD Ryzen-5 3500U Windows 10 home [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeepVasoya, Jun 29, 2020.

1. [0x7FF946156970] ANOMALY: meaningless REX prefix used

Processor :- AMD Ryzen-5 3500U

Windows 10 home

[0x7FF946156970] ANOMALY: meaningless REX prefix used c1a54f4f-23aa-4139-9ca3-1fb5474ffb51?upload=true.png

:)

DeepVasoya, Jun 29, 2020
  2. ELWagner Win User

Bug in spellchecker regarding the prefix "pre"

When I add the prefix "pre" to a word with a hyphen, it flags it as incorrect and suggests "per" instead, which never makes any sense for the word. It suggests other prefixes which also would not create an actual word. For instance, if I type pre-menstrual
    syndrome or "pre-Christmas sale" or anything like that, it flags it as incorrect and suggests "per-menstrual syndrome" or "per-Christmas sale" instead (followed by "ore," "pee" 'pr," as potential correct prefixes, which are even more nonsensical.

Like I said, it takes a legitimate use of the prefix "pre" and suggests gibberish. It doesn't allow "pre" as a stand-alone prefix without a hyphen either.

How can I fix this (add "pre" to spellcheck as a legitimate prefix? It's a relatively minor thing as irritations go, but it seems rather odd and could be an issue for people with dyslexia or for whom English isn't a first language.

ELWagner, Jun 29, 2020
  3. NO SWISS PREFIX

I wanted to connect my phone to my pc so they asked my number but there was not the Swiss prefix in the list, so I can't connect. What could I do? (Why do they put a list and Don't just let me write it down)

***moved on english forum***

LouisFoglia, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

[0x7FF946156970] ANOMALY: meaningless REX prefix used

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

[0x7FF946156970] ANOMALY: meaningless REX prefix used

1. [0x7FF946156970] ANOMALY: meaningless REX prefix used - Similar Threads - 0x7FF946156970 ANOMALY meaningless

2. What is the model prefix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the model prefix?: I have a Hp All-in-One and i am trying to connect my brother sublimation printer. But it is asking for a model prefix to download the correct driver. Could anyone assist me with this please? I am not very tech savvy when it comes to computers...
  3. What is the model prefix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the model prefix?: I have a Hp All-in-One and i am trying to connect my brother sublimation printer. But it is asking for a model prefix to download the correct driver. Could anyone assist me with this please? I am not very tech savvy when it comes to computers...
  4. Microsoft PIN - anomaly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft PIN - anomaly: Hello, I have a puzzle that worries me. I opened my computer today, and I couldn't sign in with my PIN. I fixed to problem at this website with my password, but how was the PIN changed? Has my account been hacked? And there are no options to contact Microsoft through this...
  5. Editing anomaly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Editing anomaly: On occasions when editing I get weird movements. Sometimes the cursor just repositions. Sometimes text just disappears and the cursor relocates. This happens in different editors - usually in Google Mail when composing a mail reply and sometimes in a financial blog while...
  6. Switch On Anomaly

in Windows 10 Support
    Switch On Anomaly: I have recently purchased a refurbished Dell Optiplex 7010MT desktop pc with Windows 10 Pro ver 1909 installed which is working well.There is a very odd feature however, on startup I switch on the power at the mains socket and immediatly the switch on the start button on the...
  7. Internet lag anomaly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet lag anomaly: I have a desktop hard wired to a modem & a laptop Wi-Fi linked to same modem. Both devices run Win 10 v2004 Laptop behaves OK with Ookla ping ~ 8 -12ms, Down >=30mps & Up >8mps consistent over several tests. Desktop has sporadic ping times usu 25 - 35ms but v. occasionally 8...
  8. Windows ISO prefix

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows ISO prefix: I have two copies of Win 10 ISO. One of them is CCCOMA_X64FRE_EN-US_DV9 and the other is CENA_X64FREE_EN-US_DV9. What is the meaning of the prefix CCCOMA and CENA? 137274
  9. LibreOffice Anomaly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LibreOffice Anomaly: I have LibreOffice 5.2 installed in My HP Pavilion Desktop where it has been running satisfactorily for some time. I recently installed the program in my HP Pavilion Laptop, the version now is updated to 5.4. With the earlier version I can scan in wirelessly from any of...
  10. Network anomaly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network anomaly: I am running Windows XP Pro 32-bit with a PCI network card. On reboot, half the time Network Connections shows both: Internet Gateway Internet connection - - - - - connected ____________________________________ LAN or Highspeed Internet Local Area Connection - - - -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. anomaly meaningless rex prefix used windows 11 soluzione