Windows 10: 0x8000000b error when setting up email account by Window Mail app?

Discus and support 0x8000000b error when setting up email account by Window Mail app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to set up an email account using my Gmail account and got this error message. I try to add the email the regular way, click on the Google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hoàng Thịnh Phạm, Sep 23, 2018.

1. 0x8000000b error when setting up email account by Window Mail app?

I tried to set up an email account using my Gmail account and got this error message.

I try to add the email the regular way, click on the Google symbol and type email address, etc.

I am referring to the Mail app.

I am using Dell Inspiron 3576.

I didn't install any third party security app, only use Window Defender .

The internet is working fine.

0x8000000b error when setting up email account by Window Mail app? 089b2a33-6d6f-4c3e-b88a-b549f3e4cf71?upload=true.png

:)

Hoàng Thịnh Phạm, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

0x8000000b error when setting up email account by Window Mail app? [​IMG]

0x8000000b error when setting up email account by Window Mail app? [​IMG]

Michael87, Sep 23, 2018
  3. tbdriver Win User
    Vista Windows Mail error in account setup

I’ve been using Windows Mail (Vista 32 bit) for almost a year with no problems. Recently my email account in windows mail was deleted, and I did not do it ! I have tried many, many, many time s to add my account back in and it will not add it. After I click finish on the last screen I receive the following error msg: “An error occurred while reading the new account information. No changes have been made.” …my account is not added. I also verified that I’m typing my password in in lower case as it should be. I have even phoned Comcast to verify my entries on each screen and they are correct (incoming/outgoing servers, etc). I also installed Windows Live Mail and I had the exact same error msg. In Windows Live Mail I can set up the account manually and in the outgong server, Comcast uses port 587 so, I can specify that port and it still does not help. I don’t think there is a problem in the software, I think it’s somewhere else in my OS, system, or ports or something… I have no clue. Also, I've started worrying if I have a trojan or malware that Avast and SpySweeper cannot detect. I did a boot-time sweep with Avast and it did not find anythng. Prior to that I did a scan (in the OS) and Avast found a malwre in an MP3 file downloaded from Limewire. It quarantined it and I deleted it. I did a system restore (using Vista's restore points) back about 5 days and still had the same problem. Did a restore back further and still the same problem. So, I still don't think the problem is in the software... gotta be some where else.

Can anyone help ? please ?

tbdriver, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

0x8000000b error when setting up email account by Window Mail app?

Removing email account added to Mail app settings

Hi Robert,

Removing or deleting an email account from the Mail app is possible via the Settings in the Mail app. You can do this by following these steps:

• Click the Gear icon in the lower left corner of the Mail app.
    • Choose Manage Accounts, then choose the account you want to remove.
    • Choose Delete Account.

NOTE: The Delete account option removes the account from the Mail and Calendar apps, but does not affect the account itself. For example, if you remove an Outlook.com account from the Mail and Calendar apps, you can still access that account
    using another email client or on the web.

Let us know if you have other concerns about the Mail app.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

0x8000000b error when setting up email account by Window Mail app?

1. 0x8000000b error when setting up email account by Window Mail app? - Similar Threads - 0x8000000b error setting

2. Mail & Calendar error 0x8000000b - not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail & Calendar error 0x8000000b - not working: I have a new laptop, and am setting up Mail & Calendar. When I tried to get Mail working, I got Error 0x8000000b. I looked for a solution, and visited Settings. There, the Mail & Calendar option was greyed out. What can I do to reinstate it?...
  3. 0x8000000b error in setting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x8000000b error in setting up: 0x8000000b error when setting up email account by Window Mail app? I tried to set up an email account using my Gmail account and got this error message. I try to add the email the regular way, click on the Google symbol and type email address, etc. I am referring to the...
  4. Mail App Error When Adding Third Account: 0x8000000b

Mail App Error When Adding Third Account: 0x8000000b: I am setting up my new Lenovo Yoga 720. In the Mail app I added my personal gmail account and a yahoo account but could not add my school gmail account. I deleted the Mail app and reinstalled. Then I added both my personal gmail account and my school gmail account, but...
  5. Unable to setup gmail account on mail app windows 10, error code: 0x8000000b

Unable to setup gmail account on mail app windows 10, error code: 0x8000000b: Hi, Quite frustrated, my brand new laptop has arrived... first thing trying to setup my gmail account on the Mail app and guess what, it doesn't work! I keep getting error message: something went wrong with error code: 0x8000000b. I'm attaching a screenshot of the...
  6. Mail and Calendar : Adding mail account gives error code 0x8000000b

Mail and Calendar : Adding mail account gives error code 0x8000000b: Hi, I am trying to connect my university mail on the Mail and Calendar but to no success. It is giving me and error 0x8000000b. I tried many different solutions to no avail, such as resetting Mail and Calendar, uninstalling and installing again, using a command in command...
  7. Mail and calendar app error 0x8000000b

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and calendar app error 0x8000000b: Getting this error message when attempting to add google account to mail and calendar. Tried terminating and resetting app to no avail. Gort 118249
  8. I am trying to set up a gmail email account and I get error 0x8000000b

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am trying to set up a gmail email account and I get error 0x8000000b: I was able to set up another gmail account with no error. I had to replace my surface pro under warranty and need to re-establish my accounts. what is the resolution to this error? Thank you!...
  9. Error code 0x8000000b when trying to add Gmail to Windows Mail app

Error code 0x8000000b when trying to add Gmail to Windows Mail app: This is what happens. I have just recently installed windows and this is the only function that isn't working correctly. I am up to date and I've checked the system for corrupted files/resources through cmd and it hasn't fixed this. [ATTACH]...
  10. Can't add Gmail accounts to Windows 10 Mail & Calander App (error 0x8000000b)

Can't add Gmail accounts to Windows 10 Mail & Calander App (error 0x8000000b): I get the error 0x8000000b every time I try to add my Gmail account to the Windows 10 Mail app. I've tried running the Windows Store App Troubleshooter, I've tried resetting the app, I've tried restarting the PC, nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me out here?...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo calander error code 500 language:en

2. 0x8000000b live mail something went wrong

3. windows setting up mail error

4. error code 0x8000000b. when setting up gmail on windows 10 pro,
  5. error code 0x8000000b for setting up email on windows pc,
  6. setting up email account get error 0x8000000b how to fix,
  7. error 0x8000000b in setting up mail application