Windows 10: 0x80048103 Error while trying either activating windows or trying to log in with my...

Discus and support 0x80048103 Error while trying either activating windows or trying to log in with my... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently I bought a brand new PC. It came with Windows 10 S I don't really want to work with that, so I got a windows Key with me, but wont let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JorgeLuna93, Feb 21, 2020.

1. 0x80048103 Error while trying either activating windows or trying to log in with my...

Recently I bought a brand new PC.

It came with Windows 10 S

I don't really want to work with that, so I got a windows Key with me, but wont let me use it. Tried installing again windows 10 s with a pendrive, but the error still shows.

I cant log in with my Hotmail account or use my windows serial either. As a software engineer, Windows 10 S doesn't do the job for me.

What can I do?

:)

JorgeLuna93, Feb 21, 2020

2. trying to setup freepbx, error 503

[solved]trying to setup freepbx, error 503

been trying to resolve the my 503 error, but i have not gotten anywhere yet and have been working on it for hours. I think it is a config error, but am not entirely sure what log to look in (or where to find it)

The server runs Debian 6 (openmediavault).

Solved...

ChevyOwner, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Trying to activate Window's 10 Pro and receiving error 0xc004c008

Hello Marvin,

I suggest that your perform phone activation and see if this will help you in resolving the error. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click Run.
    • Type slui.exe 4, and the press the Enter key.
    • Select your Country from the list.
    • Choose the Phone Activation option.
    • Stay on the phone and wait for a person to help you with activation.
    • Explain your problem clearly to the support person.

Inform us if there were significant changes.

Antoneth Ber, Feb 21, 2020
  4. linhlz Win User

0x80048103 Error while trying either activating windows or trying to log in with my...

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

0x80048103 Error while trying either activating windows or trying to log in with my...

1. 0x80048103 Error while trying either activating windows or trying to log in with my... - Similar Threads - 0x80048103 Error while

2. Error while trying to activate windows enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while trying to activate windows enterprise: I recently reset everything in my laptop using built in function. Before that I did not need anything and product key was working fine. Now with the same key, it says, that they cant connect to organizations activation server. Error code is 0x8007007B....
  3. Error while trying to activate windows enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error while trying to activate windows enterprise: I recently reset everything in my laptop using built in function. Before that I did not need anything and product key was working fine. Now with the same key, it says, that they cant connect to organizations activation server. Error code is 0x8007007B....
  4. Error while trying to activate windows enterprise

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Error Code 0x803fa067 While Trying to Activate Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code 0x803fa067 While Trying to Activate Windows: I have a Windows product key that I am trying to use to activate my windows. I just built this computer and installed Windows 10 Pro. Now, when I try to change product key and put my key in, I get the code mentioned in the title. Does anyone have a fix?...
  6. Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account: Today i have wanted to download Roblox in the Microsoft Store, to join the games faster, so i opened the Microsoft Store app, went to the Roblox app download section, clicked the Download button, and, BOOM! Error code "nUbNtp82MkWqMX6b.28.1" appeared on the screen, along...
  7. Error code 0x80048103

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code 0x80048103: I just purchased an Acer Aspire 5 in S mode from Amazon. After I set it up I tried to sign into the Microsoft store to download some apps. After I put my email and password in I get the above error code and can't sign in. Also got the same message during the initial set up....
  8. Errors while trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store and while trying to sign in with a...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Errors while trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store and while trying to sign in with a...: I am unable to sign in to the Microsoft Store (with the error "We encountered an error. Please try signing in later."), and on the "Your info" page in Settings, it shows that I am signed in with a Microsoft account. The "Sign in with a local account instead" in the same page...
  9. Error Message while trying to log in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Message while trying to log in: I tried to access a website and the following message appeared: Your connection is not private...Attackers might be trying to steal your information from (name of link) for example passwords, messages, or credit cards. NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID How can I correct...
  10. Windows 10 Desktop : Error 0x80048103

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Desktop : Error 0x80048103: Hi, I get this error in the Store and in the Mail app when trying to sync my mail. So i deleted the account from the comp and tried to re-add it. But it keep telling me it can't do that. I have a Windows Phone and other computers reggistered with that account, no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot activate windows 10 error 0x80048103

2. activate windows 10 0x80048103