Windows 10: 0x80070005 | MMC Couldn't Create the Snap-In and more issues

Discus and support 0x80070005 | MMC Couldn't Create the Snap-In and more issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Basically My PC Messed itself up inside out. I can't run certain programs for some reason. I cant view Event Viewer to see why They wont run because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Snickered, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Snickered Win User

0x80070005 | MMC Couldn't Create the Snap-In and more issues

Basically My PC Messed itself up inside out.

I can't run certain programs for some reason.

I cant view Event Viewer to see why They wont run because "MMC Could not create the snap in"

I can't install .NET 3.5 via Windows Features to fix MMC because "Access is denied 0x80070005"

And Lastly. I can't even update my PC because windows Update refuses to do so.

Oh and to top the cake with the cherry. I need to reactivate windows. (A Crack activation tool would be appreciated for Windows 10 Pro N (Yes I know i'm a pirate))

Any and every help would be appreciated. BUT.

I have tried every method on the microsoft forums.

I've RE-REGISERED EVERY DLL REGISTRY **TWICE**

I REFUSE to RE-DOWNLOAD ANY COPIES OF WINDOWS. TELL ME THAT AND I'LL DELETE THE POST (No Offence, but I must have the Worst internet ever at like 2 MBPS Download and 0.6 Upload......)

Thanks Guys.

/ Alex

:)

Snickered, Aug 30, 2018
  2. commonone Win User

MMC - Could not create the Snap-in

Having Windows 10 Version 1703 64-based on a HP Laptop.

Tried to install gpedit.msc, but continuously have error message

'MMC could not create the snap-in'

with 'CLSID: {8FCOB734-A0E1-11D1-A7D3-0000F87571E3}'

Have tried trolling Google with all suggestions

1) sfc /scannow - with no issues found

2) https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=M...&ie=UTF-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=LtR9Wa3jAoifgAbtg5rIAw

3) https://blog.multiplay.co.uk/2013/1...reate-snap-in-for-group-policy-object-editor/

4) Enable/Disable Group Policy in Windows Xp from cmd or Regedit

5) http://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/fix-mmc-could-not-create-the-snap-in/

Where one suggests to delete the 'CLSID: {8FCOB734-A0E1-11D1-A7D3-0000F87571E3}' in the registry to create a new clsid on reboot/restart, I cannot delete it as it returns as an error.

Have installed the gpedit.msc on my Tablet with no issues with same gpedit download.

Any clues

commonone, Aug 30, 2018
  3. browndogh Win User
    MMC could not create the snap-in.

MMC could not create the snap-in. can't seem to get solution from community.

browndogh, Aug 30, 2018
  4. 0x80070005 | MMC Couldn't Create the Snap-In and more issues

MMC could not create the snap-in.

Sir, my windows defender has stopped because of some antivirus installed automatically. I have uninstalled it. And my windows defender has not startrd again. Its showing it is disabled by the group policy for which i have to do many steps. And on running
    gpedit.msc it shows " mmc could not create the snap-in". Only this.. Not any error name.

Please help me with this.

[Moved from Windows 10]

divyaagarwal_07, Aug 30, 2018
Thema:

0x80070005 | MMC Couldn't Create the Snap-In and more issues

1. 0x80070005 | MMC Couldn't Create the Snap-In and more issues - Similar Threads - 0x80070005 MMC Couldn't

2. MMC cannot initialize the snap-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MMC cannot initialize the snap-in: I can press windows+R and enter hit type gpedit.msc after that I can open any file it shows MMC cannot initialize the snap-in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmc-cannot-initialize-the-snap-in/e6a3d9d3-2e03-45ba-8c32-355042e4374a
  3. MMC cannot initialize the snap-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MMC cannot initialize the snap-in: I can press windows+R and enter hit type gpedit.msc after that I can open any file it shows MMC cannot initialize the snap-in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmc-cannot-initialize-the-snap-in/e6a3d9d3-2e03-45ba-8c32-355042e4374a
  4. How can I Fix The "MMC could not create a snap in"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I Fix The "MMC could not create a snap in": So I was just playing a game then suddenly my PC lagged and the blue screen Appeared "Sorry But your pc run into a problem, pls wait while we fix it" it said some thing Like that, but after restarting my pc I runned into some problems. MMC Could not create a Snap-in Went to...
  5. How can I Fix The "MMC could not create a snap in"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I Fix The "MMC could not create a snap in": So I was just playing a game then suddenly my PC lagged and the blue screen Appeared "Sorry But your pc run into a problem, pls wait while we fix it" it said some thing Like that, but after restarting my pc I runned into some problems. MMC Could not create a Snap-in Went to...
  6. MMC could not create snap-in file in backup history file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MMC could not create snap-in file in backup history file: Hello, Weekly Windows 10 backups have been done on an external disk, until it had a fatal hardware error. Switched backups to hard drive D and backups are working fine. However, I noticed that when I access the backup history file, to delete previous backups, there is a...
  7. mmc snap-in task schedular

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mmc snap-in task schedular: so i was trying to get my anti malware service executable fixed for using high disk but this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmc-snap-in-task-schedular/8b49a0d3-4a7e-4481-aec2-4aea5bf41f3c
  8. MMC detects error in a snap-in

in Windows 10 Support
    MMC detects error in a snap-in: Howdy, I am running a HP All-in-One 23-g017c, Windows 10 Home 64-bit Operating system. A few hours ago I was trying to open my Event Viewer to check on something and discovered the following problem. I clicked on my Component Services like I always do. I then clicked on...
  9. MMC could not create the snap-in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MMC could not create the snap-in: Event viewer desapir in my laptop, i check the turnthe Microsoft.net Framwork,then in the registry i did the HKEY_LOCAL_MECHINE\Software\MICROSOFT\MMC\Snapinsvinside snapins search for the error number specified in CLSID,diddn't work,then Idid sfc /scannow, then scan with...
  10. MMC could not create the snap-in

in Windows 10 Support
    MMC could not create the snap-in: When I try to access Windows Firewall Advanced Settings I get an error:"MMC could not create the snap-in. The snap-in might not have been installed correctly."I have followed instructions on various forums attempting to fix, such as:deleting the relevant registry...
Tags: