Windows 10: 0x80070057 error when entering product key to update from Windows 10 home to Education

Discus and support 0x80070057 error when entering product key to update from Windows 10 home to Education in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting an error when I try to upgrade my windows 10 home to education via a product key given to me through the MSFT store. I was forwarded to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DyVW, Sep 19, 2019.

1. DyVW Win User

0x80070057 error when entering product key to update from Windows 10 home to Education

I keep getting an error when I try to upgrade my windows 10 home to education via a product key given to me through the MSFT store. I was forwarded to the store through my institution login. Here is what the screen looks like.

0x80070057 error when entering product key to update from Windows 10 home to Education 319bca6d-3024-4e96-8838-853e473c21ce?upload=true.png

:)

2. windows 10 education product key

i have a windows 10 education product key . when it installing windows 10 pro with this product key it says does not match with any product key . is it means education version product key does not support in windows 10 pro?

Md. Asaduzzaman Asad, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Gerry C J Cornell, Sep 19, 2019
  4. 0x80070057 error when entering product key to update from Windows 10 home to Education

Windows 10 Education Product Key

Hello, I just downloaded Windows 10 Education edition from a torrent site not Microsoft(Although I ordered it from Dreamspark), and after downloading it tried to install it on my laptop, which asked for the product key, so I entered the product key which
    I got from Dreamspark, but it keeps giving me an error that its the wrong product key, although I'm a 100% sure of it.

What should i do??

Hamza Al-Omari, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

0x80070057 error when entering product key to update from Windows 10 home to Education

1. 0x80070057 error when entering product key to update from Windows 10 home to Education - Similar Threads - 0x80070057 error entering

2. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key - educational windows 10: Dear,I have recently installed Windows 10 Pro Educational and the product key I generate via my academic software website is not working. The error it appearing is that the keys is in use on another device. I am using my university account from LUCA, School of Arts: *** Email...
  3. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key - educational windows 10: Dear,I have recently installed Windows 10 Pro Educational and the product key I generate via my academic software website is not working. The error it appearing is that the keys is in use on another device. I am using my university account from LUCA, School of Arts: *** Email...
  4. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. received product key for upgrade to education, entered product key, does not work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    received product key for upgrade to education, entered product key, does not work.: error - "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one 0x800f0805."Had previously attempted install: "Unable to upgrade your edition. Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the...
  6. Windows 10 Home to Pro error when using Windows 7 Ultimate Key 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home to Pro error when using Windows 7 Ultimate Key 0x80070057: Windows Version 1909 I get this error when I try upgrading with Windows 7 Ultimate key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-to-pro-error-when-using-windows-7/497cd777-805c-40b1-a389-b0398a3051e7
  7. Should I change my Windows product key from Home to Education/ Education N?

Should I change my Windows product key from Home to Education/ Education N?: Hello, I would like to find out the following if I change my Windows version: Would I be able to use the Home version for other devices? The Education version is provided by my university, is it permanent? Its from https://portal.azure.com. Thanks in advance =...
  8. Windows 10 Education, product keys

Windows 10 Education, product keys: I work in university and we are using Windows 10 Education. Each student gets an account in Windows 10 Education and a product key. I am trying to use one of this product keys to activate my computer. Unfortunately, I get an error code 0x803fa067 while trying to activate it....
  9. Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Education from Windows 10 Home, product key not loading

Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Education from Windows 10 Home, product key not loading: [ATTACH] My product key is valid through my university. But this screen will load for over an hour if I let it. I cannot get to a second page, or even anything telling me if my product key works or not. What can I do? I need to upgrade asap....
  10. Windows 10 Education product key

Windows 10 Education product key: Hi! I'm 14 and I just downloaded windows 10 education for my new PC that I built myself. How can I get a product key for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-education-product-key/31971a9f-e3a3-4786-88bd-bddff10ad2fd"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the product key you entered didnt work 0x80070057

2. windows 10 pro product key (0X80070057

3. windows 10 product key 0x80070057