Windows 10: 0x80070057 error win 10 when copy video files from ext usb HDD to PC

Discus and support 0x80070057 error win 10 when copy video files from ext usb HDD to PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After running chkdsk /f /r J: as saying here Currently I said him run chkdsk /f /r J: My 4TB USB external disk is accessible Now... THE ONLY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lse123, Oct 28, 2019.

1. lse123 Win User

0x80070057 error win 10 when copy video files from ext usb HDD to PC

After running

chkdsk /f /r J:
    as saying here
    Currently I said him run chkdsk /f /r J:

My 4TB USB external disk is accessible Now...
    THE ONLY PROBLEM CAN NOW
    I can COPY jpeg [pictures] from this ext usb disk [was inaccessible] to PC without problems,... but when COPY videos I got error... also playing/running videos from this ext usb disk i am getting same error as copying videos to PC... see below,...

0x80070057 error windows 10
    searching found below but None tells about copying files,... well what have to do????

0x80070057 - how to fix error

How to fix error 0x80070057 on Windows 10

0x80070057 error win 10 when copy video files from ext usb HDD to PC [​IMG]

:)

lse123, Oct 28, 2019
  2. tommi_265 Win User

Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect when copying files from internal HDD to USB External HDD

Every time I when copying files from internal HDD to USB External HDD I receive this errors. That happened after the update on 04/11/2018 win 10 home 1709

tommi_265, Oct 28, 2019
  3. "error 0x80070057 parameter incorrect" when copying any files between HDD to USB drive

0x80070057 error win 10 when copy video files from ext usb HDD to PC 95a5e32f-c51e-48ea-b4f4-4375dfa6ce02?upload=true.png

"error 0x80070057 parameter incorrect" when copying any files between HDD to USB drive

how to fixed it please help...

gangadharkumar, Oct 28, 2019
  4. 0x80070057 error win 10 when copy video files from ext usb HDD to PC

error 0x80070057 While moving and copying files from internal hdd to external hdd

Hello, i tried almost ten pages of google search of fix to no result.

Windows 10 tells me that:

"Impossible to copy file. Unexpected error. If the error persist it's possible to use error code to search for additional info of the problem

Error 0x80070057, incorrect parameter"

Semi-letteral translation from italian language.

I tried:

- changing decimal symbol with a .(dot)

- setting additional decimal numbers (from 2 to 9)

- performing chkdsk on the drive

- performing sfc scan (i noticed a error in opencll.dll in the log)

- copy a file from the INTERNAL hdd to EXTERNAL hdd, come files copy, some don't.

- copy a file from the EXTERNAL hdd to INTERNAL hdd with success

- use a different USB cable

- use a different USB port

The only thing i have not tried is format the hard disk, because i have nowere to store all my files in the meantime

size doesn't seems the issue, my hdd are all NTFS from the storage management.

i tried to copy a 150 MB file, nothing.

copy a 40 MB file, copied.

Copy a 1,5 GB file, before a restart nothing, after magically works.

Just for fun i tried to copy THE SAME 1,5 GB file to my internal hard disk, success, then try to copy AGAIN to the external, nothing.

The external hard disk is a WD green (i think) 3TB version.

Needless to say i can access ALL of the files in both hard disks correctely (so i think they are not corrupted or anything)

edit: i also tried to look in event viewer about the issue but i can't see nothing in the correct time i made my test.

AlessioGurian, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

0x80070057 error win 10 when copy video files from ext usb HDD to PC

1. 0x80070057 error win 10 when copy video files from ext usb HDD to PC - Similar Threads - 0x80070057 error copy

2. Video Editor Error 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Editor Error 0x80070057: Microsoft I have a very annoying problem with this windows video editor, I'm a YouTuber so i can edit videos on the video editor but just a few days ago, I was ready to edit one of my latest videos but an error showed up, it said: Try Opening this project again the project...
  3. Can't COPY install.wim file from USB to PC Internal HDD.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't COPY install.wim file from USB to PC Internal HDD.: I have been performing housekeeping on the MANY USB's that I have. I have a USB folder that contains an extracted ISO [ Win Vista ] with a custom install.wim file. On my Win 10 Desktop PC, I have an extra Internal HDD that I wanted to Copy the install.wim file to. I have...
  4. 0x80070057 Error while copying a file from usb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0x80070057 Error while copying a file from usb: Hello Recently my system ran into trouble and then I reinstalled windows windows 10 using the recovery drive. In order to preserve my data from these kind of failures my friends advised me to create partition, so I created a partition. Note: I created partition after...
  5. copying file from pc to usb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copying file from pc to usb: when trying to copy files from my pc to a usb drive I keep getting error 0x80004005. everything seems to be updated properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-file-from-pc-to-usb/c7cf6956-94ea-4c44-b888-b47aea2deb6d"
  6. Windows Backup error 0x80070013 on Ext HDD USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Backup error 0x80070013 on Ext HDD USB: Hi I'm having an issue backing up Windows to an external drive. I'm getting an 0x80070013 error on external USB drive! It hangs at 97% and then gives the above error respons. Does this have something to do with One Drive that is connected and that the Backup can't...
  7. Error when copying files to HDD's or deleting files.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error when copying files to HDD's or deleting files.: I recently bought two drives (a 1TB Seagate and a 2 TB WD) off Facebook Marketplace. I know it's a risk to buy used HDD, particularly on Facebook/Craiglist/etc..., but considering the cost I thought it was an acceptable risk. I am having some strange issues with these two...
  8. Ext USB HDD suddenly non-removable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ext USB HDD suddenly non-removable: Running Win10 Pro v1803. Update KB4340917 installed yesterday on 7/25/18. Now the Safely Remove Devices icon is nowhere to be found but I manually ran it with a run cmd. The app sees the external device but trying to remove it gives an error claiming the device is not...
  9. Win 10 will not let transfer files from one ext hdd to another via des

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 will not let transfer files from one ext hdd to another via des: Hi, Can't seem to find a answer, I am trying to transfer video files from one external usb portable drive to another via a desktop PC, all using windows 10. I have tried bulk transfer's and individual transfers, sometime it will do individual files, but mostly it will not....
  10. can not copy file from usb flash to HDD

in Windows 10 Support
    can not copy file from usb flash to HDD: Hi. I am trying to copy files from usb to hdd, It stops in middle of operation and forced to end operation from task manager to return, files (video) are working with no problem from usb on PC. Please help. Thanks. 67559