Windows 10: 0X8007007E <------- how the hell do i fix this brand new pos laptop. im losing money

Discus and support 0X8007007E <------- how the hell do i fix this brand new pos laptop. im losing money in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; annoyed as all **** right now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by THIS LAPTOP IS JUNK, Apr 11, 2020.

1. 0X8007007E <------- how the hell do i fix this brand new pos laptop. im losing money

annoyed as all **** right now

:)

THIS LAPTOP IS JUNK, Apr 11, 2020
  2. S_and_S Win User

Brand New laptop

It only takes one mistake, even on a brand new laptop. Been there.

If the laptop is brand new, you have little to lose by doing a factory reset, following the manufacturer's instructions. That will return the laptop to the way it was when it left the factory.

I learned (the hard way) that you shouldn't do anything to a computer, even if it seems completely obvious to
    me you, without checking for instructions.

Unlike the so-called Independent Advisors, I don't compete for cash payouts from Directly, so no need to rate my reply.

S_and_S, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Printer configuration error : 0x8007007e

Hello JamesMiner2,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions.

1. Which Microsoft application is causing the above error?
    2. What is the model number of the Canon printer?

You may want to try with the steps listed below and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the troubleshooter.

I would suggest you to run the troubleshooter from Microsoft to know what exactly is causing the error. To run the troubleshooter, click on
    Fix printer problems.

You may also check with the Advanced troubleshooting steps mentioned in the above article.

Method 2: However, if the above suggestions doesn't help, kindly check with the answer provided by
    SSSSam, dated on April 16, 2019 in the thread
    -
    Edge printing error 0x8007007e

Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 11, 2020
  4. 0X8007007E <------- how the hell do i fix this brand new pos laptop. im losing money

0x8007007e

Hi Kenneth,

We would like to ask a few questions in order for us to properly address your issue with the "0x8007007e" error code.

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to this?
    • When did you get the error code which is “0x80004005?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

0X8007007E <------- how the hell do i fix this brand new pos laptop. im losing money

1. 0X8007007E <------- how the hell do i fix this brand new pos laptop. im losing money - Similar Threads - 0X8007007E hell fix

2. How do I recover a password for a brand new account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover a password for a brand new account?: I was setting up a user for my daughter to use on a new laptop. I created the account. I tried logging in and it says the password is incorrect. I go through the recovery process and recieve an email saying I didnt provide enough info. It is a brand new account. I have only...
  3. How do I recover a password for a brand new account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover a password for a brand new account?: I was setting up a user for my daughter to use on a new laptop. I created the account. I tried logging in and it says the password is incorrect. I go through the recovery process and recieve an email saying I didnt provide enough info. It is a brand new account. I have only...
  4. How do I fix error 0x8007007e?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix error 0x8007007e?: My start button won't work, my search field won't allow anything to be entered, and any Windows update or re-install of Windows 10 gives me an error of 0x8007007e. None of the Microsoft help center fixes for the start button work for me. I have run the disc scan, there are...
  5. How do I fix error 0x8007007e?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix error 0x8007007e?: My start button won't work, my search field won't allow anything to be entered, and any Windows update or re-install of Windows 10 gives me an error of 0x8007007e. None of the Microsoft help center fixes for the start button work for me. I have run the disc scan, there are...
  6. How do I fix error 0x8007007e?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. HOW THE HELL DO I FIX THIS START MENU SMALL PIECE OF ****!?

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW THE HELL DO I FIX THIS START MENU SMALL PIECE OF ****!?: I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AROUND THE INTERNET FOR 2 HOURS NOW ON HOW TO FIX THIS:DOESNT THE START MENU LOOK REALLY SMALL? LOOK AT THE PIC ABOVE AND SEE, IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN ADJUST IT OTHER THAN THE **** METHOD THAT I HAVE TO USE THE CURSOR TO ADJUST THE HEIGHT AND LENGTH?????...
  8. how do i remove 0x8007007e error canon printer mg2500

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i remove 0x8007007e error canon printer mg2500: how do i remove 0x8007007e error canon printer mg2500...please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-0x8007007e-error-canon-printer/9b224af7-cc45-4855-b337-20c6bd991f54
  9. How do I set the firewall like it's brand new??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I set the firewall like it's brand new??: I'm new to Netsh and need some help with something. What I want to do is set the firewall to a state where nothing is allowed inbound or outbound. Once I have done that, I want to add programs to the whitelist one at a time. What I want is to be able to start with a clean...
  10. Brand New laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New laptop: After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR." Tis is a brand NEW LAPTOP, ??? What is up with this ....
Tags: